South Africa (163/6) defeat England (156/6) in a thrilling encounter by 7 runs in Super 8 Group 2 clash of ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Qdk made things look easy, The others need to ensure Qdk innings ain't wasted

I dont know what Saffers cna do from here. Pitch isnt easy to score, especially with pacers taking pace off their deliveries

Nice reverse sweeping boundary from Miller. Need a lot more of those

Markram is very overrated he's slowly becoming the misbah 2.0 has big shots in his locker but rarely plays them

Wood is the key bowler for Saffers to score runs off...

and first ball boundary

David miller to my surprise has done well under pressure in this world Cup.

Archer buttler Curran moeen salt they all.play IPl lol
I know man but england do prioritise international cricket over that circus league but these south african cricketers are mercenaries.

that Curran guy is way too expensive.
Usko mein 50 rupay ka ni kharidu.LOL.He is such a useless player.

I know man but england do prioritise international cricket over that circus league but these south african cricketers are mercenaries.

Every single top player are part of IPL. Adil Rashid is unlucky not to be picked by any franchise. He was so keen. It is way more professional than international T20 circus

It would be interesting to see some price to performance ratio in IPL. Some players goes for super cheap but performs extraordinarily well. I think the worst I have seen in IPL was this pacer called Unadkat going for over million dollars recently. He himself couldn't believe it.

Every single top player are part of IPL. Adil Rashid is unlucky not to be picked by any franchise. He was so keen. It is way more professional than international T20 circus
Lol that's the mentality of Indian fans and players they consider that circus league over icc event that's why India hasn't won any T20wc since the beginning of that league.

IPL is ruining international cricket.

It would be interesting to see some price to performance ratio in IPL. Some players goes for super cheap but performs extraordinarily well. I think the worst I have seen in IPL was this pacer called Unadkat going for over million dollars recently. He himself couldn't believe it.
Those IPL auctions depend on luck as well.

If two team have money left and both need an Indian seamer... and if Unadkat is the only option left in the pool. He will go for a lot of money.

Lol that's the mentality of Indian fans and players they consider that circus league over icc event that's why India hasn't won any T20wc since the beginning of that league.

IPL is ruining international cricket.
This world T20 is an example of non competitive international T20 is. You know who is going to win. Either OZ or England. Rest are participants.

Pitches have been **** icc should be ashamed.. soon the pig 3 will be playing triangler tournaments between them.

Sam Curran takes a spectacular catch.. :afridi

6 down and Archer on a hattrick

160 is very competitive , considering the ground and pitch. It might be a close match in the end.

I dont there is any need to see second innings. This game is done and dusted.

I might return if game gets interesting... :afridi

I would like to see England without Archer or Rashid and swapped with original ethnic English players and see how they perform.
Rashid is an UK born guy though. They have been poaching players for years. Not new. At the end of the day they have two world cups in the last 5 years. SL hasn't poached anybody. They have three ICC trophies

How is the pitch so far. Did it deteriorate as the game went on? I think England will go harder than usual in the PP if that is the case.
I didn't watch the first half just gauged it how they must've fared.

It's the way to go this WC, go hard in the PP get above the rate and then put the bad balls away.

Back