Sri Lanka v Ireland | World T20 | Lords | 14/6/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secrete

Debutant
Runs
Dilshan is out for a duck

well only three more major top order batsman left fir srilanka, can ireland create another surprise

Pakistan will have the advantage of playing at the Oval, where to my knowledge, the Irish team has not played so far. They have only played at Trent Bridge and Lords. Anyway, Pak should watch out.

Another wicket here, specially of Jayasuria, and Sri Lanka would be in big trouble.

What the hell, ireland causing trouble for Lankans. I hate to see what they do to us, rip us apart anyone.

Jayawardene is another Malik, all he can play is the sweep and the inside out shot.

ahmed16 said:
What the hell, ireland causing trouble for Lankans. I hate to see what they do to us, rip us apart anyone.
Kid we are playing at The Oval against Ireland where the pitches are belter.

Inswinging Yorker said:
west indian but i love pak and s/lanka :D :))

my 2 favorite teams :D

sik man, what do you think of the west indies and why arent you supporting them, surely they stand a chance after demolishing India.

ahmed16 said:
sik man, what do you think of the west indies and why arent you supporting them, surely they stand a chance after demolishing India.
hey man i support windies 100% pak/ s/l after windies off course :D

Sri Lanka's Lowest score in 6 powerplays against IRELAND ?????????????? WOW
not even half of what they scored against West Indies, Australia & Pakistan

Inswinging Yorker said:
hey man i support windies 100% pak/ s/l after windies off course :D

Just like we support WI after Pak. :D

I smell favaouritism for Pakistan, we play all our matches on the better pitch.

We Gave India A Good Trashing :D

I Was In D Oval When S/l Crushed India In W/c 2007 :))

They Banned The Sale Of Lemon Juice That Week Because The Sour Indians Left Such An Impression :)) :)))

ahmed16 said:
I smell favaouritism for Pakistan, we play all our matches on the better pitch.

:))) I have heard this for the very 1st time.

Sri Lanka*: 42 / 2 in 8.0 overs Run Rate: 5.25

they are coming back into the game courtesy this partnership.

Inswinging Yorker said:
4444444444444444444444444444444444 haaaaaaaaaa
I hate to say this but you are annoying, acting as if 2 parallel teams are playing.

Afridi_Fan said:
I hate to say this but you are annoying, acting as if 2 parallel teams are playing.

if pak was in this position and i was saying 444444444444444444

would u find it annoying? :13:

i think not :D :))

Hope Ireland restrict Sri Lanka to low score. Don't want them to win by a huge margin.

FAM said:
Hope Ireland restrict Sri Lanka to low score. Don't want them to win by a huge margin.
Any reason for that? :13:
It will be better if SL win by good margin because it will increase the chances of SL & Pak going through to the semis.even if Ireland cause problem for us tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back