Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 2nd Test - Day 1 | Colombo | 12/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyo's T20 approach fails. We are 3 down, if i didn't know any better i'd say this was all a conspiracy to get Fawad to fail...

Yonus lack of foot work shows up when ball starts moving. On the other hand, Alam, who has never opened in his entire career, looking very good.

Please select him for T20 so that he can start playing test cricket

Lazy shot by Yousaf very poor cricket by pak thus far. Carrying on where we left off

this is test cricket...ugh what are these guys doing

gul sipping chai...he is probably thinking i can't bowl like this with the new bowl...hmmm

lalaji said:
well maybe time for Misbah to do something special for once

You are kidding right?

Younis and Moyo deserve their share of the blame but the opener should never have allowed them to face the new ball.

Last time I remember we were in this situation, Some guy saved us :akmal:

And again Yousuf demonstrates why he is no more than average. Poor start for Pakistan, being blown away by a couple of pretty ordinary bowlers.

within the first half hour of play, our two best batsmen back to the pavillion. Could there have been a worse start for us to this match?!?

Last edited:
Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
within the first hald hour of play, our two best batsmen back to the pavillion. Could there have been a worse start for us to this match?!?

Ye something like hat-trick in 1st over, by the way you remember the result of that match, right?

Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
within the first hald hour of play, our two best batsmen back to the pavillion. Could there have been a worse start for us to this match?!?
3 player manzoor younis yousuf.

Misbah looking solid, i think hes gone into survival mode.

He already played a very good innings in the last test i don't know why everyone is calling for his head.

Guys its better if we are down early in the match and cornered than better to lose the match on 4th day after leading the three days.

crichassan said:
3 player manzoor younis yousuf.

I wrote two of our "best batsmen". If you think Khurram is among our best batsmen then you have issues other than not being able to comprehend a simple post.

Misbah gone, what the ****, we haven't scored 100 and we have lost 12 wickets if u add up last game

What is going on at this rate alam will carry his bat with 10no lol

That was just a good ball. Misbah undone. His footwork looks fine to me. Very good ball!

Malik and Kamran are the only batsmen left. This is ridiculous. Our batsmen showing no sense in batting

shane said:
Interestlingly, Pak has lost its last 11 wickets for 63 runs!

Ummm...make that 12 wickets for 65. It's getting hard to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back