Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 2nd Test - Day 1 | Colombo | 12/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Malik will lose it to the swinging ball, they should have sent in Akmal.

So two of the three players in the line-up (Khurram, Misbah and Malik) have broken in their make-or-break situation in terms of their national careers. Can we be third time lucky?

unbelievable!

Can someone Private message me a link for this game pls

i wonder if kulasekra is such a good bowler or our batsmen are unable to handle conditions like these?

Last edited:
Afridi_Fan said:
You asked why everyone was asking for his head

He didn't have two failures in a row then :younis

He doesn't deserve to be dropped but its still terrible from the senior batsmen.

Out of all. Misbah is the only 1 who got out of a very very good ball. Spare him

Afridi_Fan said:
Ye something like hat-trick in 1st over, by the way you remember the result of that match, right?

That a green top man and we had Akhtar, Asif and Kaneria in our attack to fire back. Whom do we have here ?

The reason i wanted fawad promoted was because I didn;t want him to run out of batting partners... turns out it doesn't matter where he bats :)))

Sparhawk said:
He didn't have two failures in a row then :younis

He doesn't deserve to be dropped but its still terrible from the senior batsmen.

This guy hasn't played enough tests to be termed a senior. If anything, he can only get seniority on the basis of his age :misbah

we need to kidnap openers from other nation, surgicaly change their color and call them our own.

Regardless of the batting conditions, I think our batting will always struggle :(

Fawad, Malik, Akmal, and Rauf will save us and get us to 300. Just watch.

Khabri420 said:
Regardless of the batting conditions, I think our batting will always struggle :(

Which is strange really because on paper it looks such a solid line-up.

Now there was no need to go aftyer that wide, but then we are Pakistanis.

Ramiz Raja already lifting the balls of Kamran Akmal! God dammit we are in such a p*ss poor situation and he is already praising Kamran Akmal to jinx it! Grrr...

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
was Ramiz just criticizing alams footwork???

Yes i think so. Ramiz should be the last one criticizing anyone. He was one of the ugliest batsmen to watch.

iZeeshan said:

That they will

Malik and Akmal save their best for pressure situations

iZeeshan said:

Oho, I seriously need to borrow some optimism from you.....

What is wrong with this idiot Ramiz I must say. It might be a good batting track but ball is moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back