Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 2nd Test - Day 1 | Colombo | 12/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN you Alam, you cost us this test.....just get rid of him..sent him back to Pakistan.... :pissed: :pissed:

Meanwhile Malik is busy proving all his critics wrong. He should always have a place in the team.

Karachi said:
DAMN you Alam, you cost us this test.....just get rid of him..sent him back to Pakistan.... :pissed: :pissed:

Wasn't this Alam guy the bloke you all wanted in this team? Why is he being sent to Pakistan? :13:

Sparhawk said:
Meanwhile Malik is busy proving all his critics wrong. He should always have a place in the team.

The best players, the ones you need to keep around , are those who play under these circumstances and I have good belief Malik's strong head can make him a very good batsman for Pakistan in the future. He's still a young guy

WithLoveFromCanada said:
All those forummers who were crying for Shoaib Malik's head, where are they???

he hasn't done anything yet, let him score a 100 and get the team out of trouble and then talk.

Man you guys will have to score 600+ in the 2nd dig after this

Your opening combo is very ordinary. Malik is a middle order player who should be batting at 6 and has Alam ever opened the innings before?? You need guys with good technique against the new ball to open the innings.

just tuned in

what a shock lol

considering the previous innings we played in the first test,
we have now lost

13 wickets for around 110 runs lol brilliant

OZGOD said:
Your opening combo is very ordinary. Malik is a middle order player who should be batting at 6 and has Alam ever opened the innings before?? You need guys with good technique against the new ball to open the innings.

Malik didn't open, Manzoor did with Alam

Akmal bites the dust as well....stupid shot selection under the circumstances....

Rauf and malik will inshallah break the partnership record for the seventh wicket

seriously...if rauf just stays at the wicket with Malik then atleast we can reach a SOMEWHAT good score...that is if malik doesnt give his wicket away

ice5968 said:
somebody shoot me!!

just keep on watching the match, you'll die eventually...albeit a slow painful death :p

Kamran Akmal my man; showing his match losing abilities :D.... *********** THIS I DONT WANT SRI LANJA TO WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have too many strokemakers and not enough solid batsmen who can patiently build an innings (e.g. Krapich, Marcus North, etc). Shoaib Malik is probably the closest, no matter how people here hate him, but he can grind and graft and play himself in.

btw what is the record for the 7th wkt pship?

Alam was shuffling too much accross, he sorts that problem our hell be fine Insha'Allah.

I woke up to see him and moyo batting was well happy... sadly i was dissapointed.

Too often players (and deluded fans) forget that a Test match is FIVE DAYS, not one. Stay at the crease, play yourself in. Pick off the bad shots, block the good shots. Occupy the crease. This is all basic stuff.

Karachi said:
It's a joke. Can't you tell?

You blokes turn on your players so much and so quickly I wasnt sure :D

Afridi_Fan said:
Ok who thinks we can win this?

Test match is five days mate, not one session. Far too early to be slitting wrists IMO.

OZGOD said:
Test match is five days mate, not one session. Far too early to be slitting wrists IMO.

Never too early for Pak fans...

JeeraBlade said:
Alam is opening! OMG.
YK is OUT OF his freaking mind!!!!

Yep, he was out of his mind. That was a very ordinary decision to have Alam open. Has he ever opened the innings before?

Does the Pak coaching management do any research at all?

i actuly like pakistan bowling so its not that bad i mean if they destroyed us, then we also have bowlers who can destroy them!!!

ice5968 said:
i actuly like pakistan bowling so its not that bad i mean if they destroyed us, then we also have bowlers who can destroy them!!!
The onlly issue with that logic is that Sri Lanka have not done anything special - Pakistan have been giving wickets away. Thus, you would have to rely on the Sri Lanka batsmen to do the same.

shane said:
The onlly issue with that logic is that Sri Lanka have not done anything special - Pakistan have been giving wickets away. Thus, you would have to rely on the Sri Lanka batsmen to do the same.

well i can only hope!

In a way I am happy that the fast boys have all the wickets(??) - that department is well served by Aamir, Gul and Rauf...

I think we will win.

But I am trying very hard and cant seem to figure it out that how we are going to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back