Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 2nd Test - Day 1 | Colombo | 12/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik now working up to go crazy stage - just took 2...

that pitched outside the legstump, horrible umpiring in this series continues

The wicket is not that bad, I think he morale is so low after the defeat they just dont care, there is no fight

90 all out. ridiculous stuff.

Chulloo bhar paani main doob maarein yeh sab :pissed:

90 all out. I say they'd have a first innings lead of over 200 or around it. I hope I'm wrong

I'm Pissed and banging my head against the wall, this team is killing me, i hate the rollercoaster ride

Darryl Harper has been raising his finger at EVERYTHING. I hop he does the same during our innings :(

insaftak said:
i'm torturing myself and enjoying it
Aur se aur huwe dard ke unwaan janaan

and

Pee ja ayyaam ki talkhi ko bhi hans kar Naasir
Gham ke sehne mein bhi qudrat nein maza rakha hai

and

Dard se khoogar hua insaan to mit jaata hai ranj
Mushkilein mujh par pari itneen ke asaan ho gayeen

Last edited:
That was so painful and pathetic

They looked all at sea and depth

insaftak said:
I'm Pissed and banging my head against the wall, this team is killing me, i hate the rollercoaster ride
Chalo ik baar phir se ajnabi ban jaayen hum dono

im going to sleep. I hope to wakeup and read a headline like the one from the end of the first test. Good luck everyone

so pissed...its 4 o clock here in ny and i am awake watching the freakin god damn freakin test. if i had known that pakista n was gone be all out at 90 i would'v never freakin watched it. GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

Momo said:
Aur se aur huwe dard ke unwaan janaan

and

Pee ja ayyaam ki talkhi ko bhi hans kar Naasir
Gham ke sehne mein bhi qudrat nein maza rakha hai

and

Dard se khoogar hua insaan to mit jaata hai ranj
Mushkilein mujh par pari itneen ke asaan ho gayeen

nice poetry but seriously this hurts

Is Ajmal worth a spot , he cant field and he cant bat, he is an okay spinner not so great that one can afford such a player

Khabri420 said:
Darryl Harper has been raising his finger at EVERYTHING. I hop he does the same during our innings :(

Everything was out, thats why. If our appeals are out, he will give them aswell.

insaftak said:
nice poetry but seriously this hurts
I understand. But it's only cricket. And it's the Pakistan cricket team. So, you know.

Imy said:
Is Ajmal worth a spot , he cant field and he cant bat, he is an okay spinner not so great that one can afford such a player
Eh?

When we can seemingly afford to play many batsmen who can't bat or field, surely we can have a spinner who can't bat and field. No?

Momo said:
Eh?

When we can seemingly afford to play many batsmen who can't bat or field, surely we can have a spinner who can't bat and field. No?

Are you referring to Butt? Cos if you are, I am going to get very angry....

90 all out, all out less than an hour after lunch

Lets c some easy runs given now

MIG said:
Are you referring to Butt? Cos if you are, I am going to get very angry....
:))
But if it's any consolation, I was not referring purely to him.

Momo said:
:))
But if it's any consolation, I was not referring purely to him.

There are limits to my patience - I now declare you a heretic (cricketing version) :yk

daryl harper

Khabri420 said:
I believe exactly the same. In the last match, he was completely different and did not even give the lbws out when they were, he must have heard the commentary last match as they did refer to his bad umpiring and now he's making upto it by given all the lbws that are not out out.

MIG, your snide remards thread is going to be very popular in the coming days, I fear.

Nice bowling, giving away free runs when we ve got 90 to play with

Why cant he bowl just outside off instead of on leg all time?

Pak FOW:

Fall of wickets1-4 (Khurram Manzoor, 2.2 ov), 2-6 (Younis Khan, 3.1 ov), 3-17 (Mohammad Yousuf, 4.4 ov), 4-19 (Misbah-ul-Haq, 6.4 ov), 5-51 (Fawad Alam, 14.6 ov), 6-67 (Kamran Akmal, 18.2 ov), 7-74 (Abdur Rauf, 27.4 ov), 8-80 (Umar Gul, 31.4 ov), 9-90 (Mohammad Aamer, 35.5 ov), 10-90 (Saeed Ajmal, 35.6 ov)

I am expecting 2 SL wickets by Guls nexy over...

pakcricketfan said:
Have mercy on me.. I can't

bear another disaster in a single day.

I get feeing we ve seen nothing yet

MIG said:
Pak FOW:

Fall of wickets1-4 (Khurram Manzoor, 2.2 ov), 2-6 (Younis Khan, 3.1 ov), 3-17 (Mohammad Yousuf, 4.4 ov), 4-19 (Misbah-ul-Haq, 6.4 ov), 5-51 (Fawad Alam, 14.6 ov), 6-67 (Kamran Akmal, 18.2 ov), 7-74 (Abdur Rauf, 27.4 ov), 8-80 (Umar Gul, 31.4 ov), 9-90 (Mohammad Aamer, 35.5 ov), 10-90 (Saeed Ajmal, 35.6 ov)

I am expecting 2 SL wickets by Guls nexy over...

Keep expecting

Look at their faces :(
C'mon guyz, pick yourselves up! If they can bowl u out for 90, u can bowl them out for 200!

Last edited:
Ok I am looking at an epic 2nd innings fight back from Pakistan...

pakistan should be banned from playing test cricket until their batsment are not of a quality of test cricket

spectator said:
pakistan should be banned from playing test cricket until their batsment are not of a quality of test cricket

Itni mushkil se tou Pak ko test khelnay ko milay, now you want them to be
banned :(

spectator said:

I wouldnt mind it if they keep batting like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back