Sri Lanka v Pakistan| 2nd Test - Day 1 | Colombo | 12/07/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think too much is expected of fawad...after 2 years of waiting he should be given more than enough chances to prove himself now

Good leave, that was tempting him for another drive but he left it alone.

An old joke that made sense in 1960s and makes sense in 00s:

My father was following a match on radio and a friend asked how many (Pakistani) wickets were down. My father replied 4, and that it was lunch.

The friend asked again after a few minutes the same question (how many wickets were down). And my father said, 'Yaar it's still lunch.' To which the friend replied, 'Aenaan da koi pata naeen, lunch ich wi out ho jaan.' ['You never know about Pakistani batsmen; they can easily get out during lunch as well.']

Momo said:

My father was following a match on radio and a friend asked how many (Pakistani) wickets were down. My father replied 4, and that it was lunch.

The friend asked again after a few minutes the same question (how many wickets were down). And my father said, 'Yaar it's still lunch.' To which the friend replied, 'Aenaan da koi pata naeen, lunch ich wi out ho jaan.' ['You never know about Pakistani batsmen; they can easily get out during lunch as well.']

:)))

Momo said:

sorry but i must say, one of the lame joke i ve ever heard...

guys quit making excuses for Fawad - welcome to test match cricket Pakistan Team stylee

Very dissapointing really. well they say its a batting track but 1st hour its help for the bowlers cuz the bowl will move a lot and will have swing as well so our openers could not even stay at the crease for 30-40mins.... we are playing test match, cant you all play defense shots aswell ***....i wish and pray malik and fawad rescues PAK from this horrible situation.

if we manage to get or atleast get close to 300 that would be a good total aswell. akmal yet to come so hope akmal plays his A game again. im pissed why the hell is razzak not in the team

JeeraBlade said:
he has been arguing with me reg umar gul opening! :D

umar gul can't be worse than what our top order batsman have been doing lately

:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))).......................Ohh man..................I just woke up from a deep sleep after arguing with a guy about Fawad Opening and Pak collapses and turn on the TV to find what I expected............I don't know wether I should be happy or mad :13:

Last edited:
Wassixpakistani said:
[SIZE=3]:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :))).......................Ohh man..................I just woke up from a deep sleep after arguing with a guy about Fawad Opening and Pak collapses and turn on the TV to find what I expected............I don't know wether I should be happy or mad :13:[/SIZE]

Maybe a little hysterical?

Now that the pitch has eased out, we should make the most of it. One of the batsmen will need to score big

Khabri420 said:
lalaji relax karo yaar...tension main kyun ho yaar, ghussa thook do :D

haha i'm not sure what gussa you are talking about?

i say as i see...there really nothing about that joke....

Tries the same shot next ball and gets it through for 44444444444

Brings up Pakistan's 50

Great shot , four!

50 up and Alam's first boundary in test match cricket

4444444444444444444444444, cracking shot, 50 up for pakistan, lets go fawad

JeeraBlade said:
he has been arguing with me reg umar gul opening! :D

JB not that it make any diff but please do tell who want Umar Gul to open?

it would be nice to hear the other side of the story too...

and he is gone, shuffles too much, waqar just said the samething before mathews bowled

It Feels good when your predictions come true :D , I expected Fawad to play the moving ball well enough :).

Afridi_Fan said:
Said that he was shuffling too much

Good call, the commentators were also talking about it when it happened. So its definitely something he needs to work on.

Anyone getting flashbacks........2006.......Pak vs Ind...........3rd test match........1st innings............39/6............

the way Waqar worked out his technique he seems to me another FTB from pakistan first class cricket

Anyone have a link to Akmal's 100 vs India? that was truly brilliant

Basics are not there, now with that throw at the stumps, Akmal didnt drag his bat into the crease.He just planted it, just as Afridi does

can't they just entertain us by hiting 4s and 6s before they throw their wickets away!

Couch Cricketer said:
the way Waqar worked out his technique he seems to me another FTB from pakistan first class cricket

Whose technique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back