Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Dambulla | 07/08/2009 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

iZeeshan

Senior Test Player
Runs
Just a ltitle more than a hour to go until show time.

Let's see how much PP interest there is....

:iamlegend

OH WHAT?

SERIOUSLY?

Aaagh! I thought it started at in 30 minutes which is why I took a nap. This is frustrating.

would be nice if people used the countdown timer on the homepage once in a while.

Game starts in 5 hours.

insaftak said:
this game might be rained out

that's very likely, just seen the forecast for Colombo,

lots of these
nt_tstorms.gif

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin...0000.1.43466&hourly=1&yday=218&weekday=Friday

Salman said:
would be nice if people used the countdown timer on the homepage once in a while.

Game starts in 5 hours.

I use that timer, thats why I got a good sleep last night.

Abhi tu bara time hai.

Khabri420 said:
so we may not lose 5-0 then
Thats a positive of the rain.

Well pointed out Khabri, yaar tu tu real mein khabri nikla.

No signs of rain today in Colombo (yet). It didn't rain yesterday or the day before. It's cloudy but no threat of rain... bright sunshine at times. Welcome to the tropics ;)

Go pakistan, and does anybody know if imran nazir is confirmed for today?.. and could somebody check zee cinema wasn't working for me yesterday so i know if its a problem with mine or in general.

Pakistan zindabad can't wait for it, just hope it dont rain gets frustration, Hope Nazir plays or will tear my hair out.

It is one's dreams to watch Afridi and Nazir open,
But it is one's nightmare to see 0/2.

shahidrazzaq said:
It is one's dreams to watch Afridi and Nazir open,
But it is one's nightmare to see 0/2.

It is also ones nightmare to see an avatar like yours there lol...geez what is that??

I dont think Afridi should open, I think number 3 or 4 is fine for him...hes not doing badly there so far. Id go with Akmal & Nazir.

hasanb said:
It is also ones nightmare to see an avatar like yours there lol...geez what is that??

I dont think Afridi should open, I think number 3 or 4 is fine for him...hes not doing badly there so far. Id go with Akmal & Nazir.
you dont know who the infamous sir carlton banks is?

hasanb said:

No need for Afridi at number 3 if Nazir opens. because after the boost he gives then you will need consolidation from younus yousuf, then a further consolidation and part time boost from u akmal, then afridi, rana naved to give one final boost. if bat first would like to see 300+

undisputed said:
No need for Afridi at number 3 if Nazir opens. because after the boost he gives then you will need consolidation from younus yousuf, then a further consolidation and part time boost from u akmal, then afridi, rana naved to give one final boost. if bat first would like to see 300+

Yeah, if Nazir fires then I agree with you but if he fails then afridi should come out to bat perhaps.

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Lets hope Pakistan can gain some pride back by winning today.

iZeeshan said:
Just a ltitle more than a hour to go until show time.

Let's see how much PP interest there is....

Hope you didnt get out of bed to early and realise that you had the wrong start time for this match

I got out of bed at 9am, thinking it will start based on cricinfo timings. how wrong i was, another hour to go... Nazir lets see some fireworks... Allah Hu Akbar.

It won't be unreasonable to suppose that Imran Nazir will, at this juncture of maturization (maturization referring to time and not to God forbid, Nazir), be feeling a combination of hurt, anger, 'unfulfillment' and ennui. If that's the case, God help the Lankans.

Momo said:
It won't be unreasonable to suppose that Imran Nazir will, at this juncture of maturization (maturization referring to time and not to God forbid, Nazir), be feeling a combination of hurt, anger, 'unfulfillment' and ennui. If that's the case, God help the Lankans.

amen

But with the rain forecast I think whoever wins the toss might bowl 1st.

As series over pak shld experimate, amir nd ajmal should open the batting

Saj said:
Hope you didnt get out of bed to early and realise that you had the wrong start time for this match
Well, I took at a nap at 9 PM because the match was going to begin at 12:30 AM and I'd have to stay up all night.

Thanks for all your hopes Saj bhai :))

Been awake since :pissed:

Here's a bit of weather report from Cricinfo -

Well in case you're wondering about the weather, it looks good for a scheduled start. No covers on the pitch or outfield, so far so good. Looks a bit overcast, with a gentle breeze.

rhussain33 said:
I got out of bed at 9am, thinking it will start based on cricinfo timings. how wrong i was, another hour to go... Nazir lets see some fireworks... Allah Hu Akbar.

Cricinfo was right.

You made error. We are in BST not GMT.

YES! Pakistan batting first.

Nazir and Akmal unleashed in 26 minutes.

Afridi_Fan said:
4 changes in the side
I'm guesing it's Nazir, Yousuf, Misbah, and Rao in.

Jamshed, Malik, Fawad, and Razzaq out.

Just a guess.

Sri Lanka team
WU Tharanga, DPMD Jayawardene, KC Sangakkara*†, TT Samaraweera, CK Kapugedera, SHT Kandamby, AD Mathews, CM Bandara, T Thushara, SL Malinga, BAW Mendis
Pakistan team
Kamran Akmal†, Imran Nazir, Younis Khan*, Mohammad Yousuf, Umar Akmal, Misbah-ul-Haq, Shahid Afridi, Naved-ul-Hasan, Mohammad Aamer, Iftikhar Anjum, Saeed Ajmal

Afridi is a bowling all-rounder cannot expect more a duck from him and let's also hope for a duck from this nazir guy good riddance ! .

No Murali but Mendis, pakistanis Favourite Sri Lankan Cookie :D

Ohh and Afridi's favourite dish is in the menu too, Remeber bandara?

Emperor2kings said:
Afridi is a bowling all-rounder cannot expect more a duck from him and let's also hope for a duck from this nazir guy good riddance ! .

Let's not. Instead, let's hope Pakistan puts in a good performance and hope everyone performs well.

Now Nzir is the new hope. What will be the reaction of these people who are supporting him if he gets out early, which is quite possible?

What happened to Fawad, according to crapinfo he is apparently injured.

Will we have 11 fit players for T20?

FM87 said:
Now Nzir is the new hope. What will be the reaction of these people who are supporting him if he gets out early, which is quite possible?

Tumharey Moonh mein Khaak.

But ye that is possible.

happy with the squad, this was the exact squad i predicted, with alam and malik getting dropped, ifitikhar, nazir getting a chance, yousuf, misbah to come back, so very pleased today...

undisputed said:
happy with the squad, this was the exact squad i predicted, with alam and malik getting dropped, ifitikhar, nazir getting a chance, yousuf, misbah to come back, so very pleased today...

Allah karey jab match khatam hu tab be please he hu, tab please drop please drop kertey na phiro :p

:pissed: Misbah is he the future of our cricket? Will he be around for the world cup? NO Why the hell play him in a dead rubber when alam can get more experiece and gain his confidence.

Come on Guys he might be injured in real, isn't that a possibilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back