Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Dambulla | 07/08/2009 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar Akmal - well done ... showed up the seniors ... kisses the badge ... 70 odd deliveries for the 100

we have to thank moyo and misbah - if they hadnt failed so miserably we wouldnt have seen this fine century from umar...so well done to all three of them!

two brother playing for Pak after long time..bless may long they play better and together.

they both have identical pairs of shinning chopers, for sure.

NavSheikh786 said:
I cant watch the match - but this U Akmal sounds like a real good batsman - how does he look when he is batting at mo? (better then bro k Akmal)?
He is a different class than Kamran Akmal, real pro he is......

HE's the Sehwag we needed! Now he should be promoted to 4 or 5 immediately!

Pakistan 321/6 after 50 overs.

Sri lanka needed 322 to win.

IMMY69 said:
we have to thank moyo and misbah - if they hadnt failed so miserably we wouldnt have seen this fine century from umar...so well done to all three of them!
Than you 3M! Misbah, Moyo and Malik for great service to country and giving us a nice batsmen as Umar Akmal, Bye Bye 3M! :14: :14: :14:

Last edited:
this knock of his reminds me much of KP when he burst onto the scene in South Africa in 2005 with those fantastic ODI hundreds he hit in quick time

I really felt so bad Younus Khan missing his hundred. But this man was not playing for himself he was playing for tehe team. he wasn't dissappointed by getting out on an easy ball for 89. High respect for Younus Khan what a person he is. When some players reach so near there hundreds they start to play for there hundred and stats but this man wasn't playing for himself. He is a true leader.

Mash ALLAH what a leader we have found

our country is so ungrateful! een after all the services misbah/malik/yousuf provided they are bad mouthing them. We don't deserve talent with people like papabear being so damn ungracious.

coca-cola said:
our country is so ungrateful! een after all the services misbah/malik/yousuf provided they are bad mouthing them. We don't deserve talent with people like papabear being so damn ungracious.

I haven't read whats been said but no one should bad mouth Yousuf

coca-cola said:
Read my post again Dude, I did thank them for their great service...

Great batting effort from our batsmen..
Absolutely marvellous batting by Umar Akmal..! YK was good and solid too.. And also good contribution from Kamran Akmal.
Now, hopefully our bowlers can do their job effectively!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back