Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Dambulla | 07/08/2009 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanga p...... me off now adays. He's got too big headed. Hopefully we'll get a chance to teach him a lesson in the champs trophy.

Umar Akmal beeing stupid now by holding the helmet in his hand, a close run out chance can cost him his wicket

I have a bad feeling that YK doesn't remember he still has to take the batting power play :( :6:

This is the comment i found on cricinfo by some Muddaser: "2nd consecutive 50 for Umer. So much for Younis Khan's criticism of new cricketers not being upto scratch because of domestic set up."

Too naive of YK saying something and too naive of being a pakistani fan to belive what he is saying. Its not the domestic set up , it s the seniors who are not letting it go.

Juggernaut said:
I have a bad feeling that YK doesn't remember he still has to take the batting power play :( :6:

no harm done, the last 5 overs are automatically PowerPlay.

immubhai said:
This is the comment i found on cricinfo by some Muddaser: "2nd consecutive 50 for Umer. So much for Younis Khan's criticism of new cricketers not being upto scratch because of domestic set up."

Too naive of YK saying something and too naive of being a pakistani fan to belive what he is saying. Its not the domestic set up , it s the seniors who are not letting it go.

nonsense, what yk said is correct....

think about it...we tried 5 or 6 batsmen and one turns out to be decent...the others are usless products of a useless system...

its always been this way and in the past we have produced good batsmen inspite of the system not because of it...

yk was asbolutely correct in what he said

Last edited:
Malinga to Umar Akmal, SIX, this kid can bat! Malinga fires it full on the stumps and Umar clears his back leg, makes room and elegantly scoops him for a six over wide long-on, amazing follow through

I cant watch the match - but this U Akmal sounds like a real good batsman - how does he look when he is batting at mo? (better then bro k Akmal)?

What was U.Akmal doing there? was gonna do a dilscoop BUT then pulled it, was a wide delivery BUT not called cos he moved across

Its all happening

the ball looks really stained, you can hardly see it, should not they ask for better one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back