Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Dambulla | 07/08/2009 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pakistan want to get 300+ Akmal needs to stay till the end!

Umar Akmal hopefully will be a player who plays for pakistan for many years to come!

Brilliant, sensible, mature stuff from Umar Akmal

Hard to believe how good he's been!

A good combined century from Akmal brothers!!!

Shakil_pkcricket said:
Well he has cemented his place for the CT as well..
If you are a junior in Pakistan team, you are only good till the last match in which you have performed!

Atleast U Akmal is not the one who throws his wicket away....even when the wicket was tought to play in 2nd ODI he tried his best to stick around.

Cricinfo saying 270. Thats too low with our fielding and fast bowling (ex Aamer) in this match.

Take the batting powerplay now!

Because at the latter stages of the innings 42-50 overs, the batting team goes for it anyway, no point of taking it at 46-50.

Last edited:
GLORY OF '92 said:
Cricinfo saying 270. Thats too low with our fielding and fast bowling (ex Aamer) in this match.

With these 2 guys set and Afridi, Rana to come i would hope we get closer to 300

Geordie Ahmed said:
Have 2 brothers scored a 50 in an ODI before?

I wont be surprised if the Waugh brothers have done that.

Last edited:
why are they not taking the powerplay now? they are both well set!

Good sensible batting by YK and Umar.
Taking singles and twos, and hittting huge sixes!
Inshallah we will make enough total to make us win

when are they gonna take that batting power play? Waiting for Afridi i think

I am still unable to understand why Yunus dropped Razzaq and brought in Misbah who has been completely out of during the whole series.

Pakistan should be aiming for 300+ here atleast!

FM87 said:
I am still unable to understand why Yunus dropped Razzaq and brought in Misbah who has been completely out of during the whole series.

FYKI Abdul Razzaq is injured!

Razzaq's injured i think? at least hope he wasn't dropped that would be as retarded as not playing U akmal in the first match.

Congrats to Akmal on getting his 2nd 50 - off only 46 balls

Quality knock from the young lad

MashaAllah performing Sajdah for a 50. I haven't seen that befor. Lahore dynamite on fire!

The run rate is 5.43

These 2 need to step on the gas and go for some shots now - should take the PP soon aswell

well played Umar. A nice inclusion to our miserable middle order.Looks like good times are ahead.

8 overs left, pakistan should be aiming for 10 an over from here!

Geordie Ahmed said:
The run rate is 5.43

These 2 need to step on the gas and go for some shots now - should take the PP soon aswell

Hope they haven't forgotten about the PP!

IAJ said:
I wont be surprised if the Waugh brothers have done that.

flower brothers come to mind too..and i think it may have even been against pakistan in sharjah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back