Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Dambulla | 07/08/2009 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
coca-cola said:
anyone wanna play a bet on how much pak will make?

i think around 247

these two need to play the next 10-12 over's first ... i'll make a prediction after that

Umar Akmal showing up Misbah and Yousuf

watch and learn old timers

Ali888 said:
Umar Akmal showing up Misbah and Yousuf

watch and learn old timers

Misbah shouldnt play ODIs again and Moyo needs to improve his performances.

these 2 need to bat another 10 overs. we need 300. Ball should swing under the lights.

Lahore dynamite is a really good player, hope he continues his good form, touchwood

Strangest reverse sweep i have ever seen. Looked more like playing hockey there.

IAJ said:
Lahore dynamite is a really good player, hope he continues his good form, touchwood

played a pretty poor reverse sweep ... not needed ... but he's inexperianced so you gotta let that one slide ... also apparently if you hit the ball twice with the bat in the same shot you're out

Geordie Ahmed said:
Umar Akmal is on 23 (22) - hasnt played any daft shots and just kept the runs coming

Yeah smart knock, he's going to unleash a few soon though, but he would have made a solid innings before he goes for do or die....good stuff from the new lad....

YK will do good with younger players around him in place of over rated underperforming seniors.....just give YK a free hand to select his 11 and then see the results...

50 run partnership - took 54 balls

Good stuff from YK and Akmal - need to keep this going until the 40th over before unleashing

Last 4 was scored in the 17th over. Only a six after that.

btw where is Malik? :S has he been dropped or is he injured?

Very Very promising stuff from Umar Akmal ... don't wonna hype him ... but knocking it around well

Pakistan are in better position than England at least.
England 42/4 against Aussies.

You youngster beauty Umar Akmal! Another big six!!!

Geordie Ahmed said:

Akmal "you youngster, beauty"

He is a quick learner, last time he got out after striking a huge six. This time around he took a easy single.

Wonderful stuff from Umar AKmal

Unbelievable sense being shown from a 19 year old

yk and akmal need big scores such as centuries, but 70-80 would be good as well setting the foundation for the late order hitters

watching akmal bat lets helps me forget all the other problems we have :)

Like Misbah, can't we find a replacement for Rameez? He just has to say something everytime!

Well played YK. Umar Akmals been impressive again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back