Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Colombo | 6/18/12 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is the thing with Sarfraz. He is always involved in the game but sometimes his mind is on too many things that he loses focus on keeping, much like Moin Khan used to do.

With a good coaching staff, this guy can develop into a really good keeper, just needs to find his batting position in ODIs

Mathews misses out on a short and wide gift, SL choking.

that is the thing with Sarfraz. He is always involved in the game but sometimes his mind is on too many things that he loses focus on keeping, much like Moin Khan used to do.

With a good coaching staff, this guy can develop into a really good keeper, just needs to find his batting position in ODIs

Yes he is kind of similar to Moin in keeping. He should be batting at 5 because he can rotate the strike well.

Another decent over for Pakistan, need Mathews out though.

I can't belive Ten Sports can have such a biased commentator in their team. This Russel Arnold is really annoying.

Mathews misses out on a short and wide gift, SL choking.

this guy is the most overrated player today. His only two scoring shots are pull to midwicket and slog straight down the ground. Even on that shot ball, he attempted a hoic straight down the ground

The Aussies kept feeding him in his zone and they thought he is a a top order batsman

Professor is trying to be clever, teling sami whr to bowl if i was misbah i woud say shut up and field. first scores some runs then come and advice. misbah was right to say to sami, iski maat sunao do wat u think is right....:)

I'm talking about ODIs and what Ie seen of Sarfaraz so far, he is more of a tailender, Kamran was a geniune batsman who could change the game on his own with his batting

No Kamran is a pathetic batsmen who averages below 15 outside of the flat tracks of the subcontinent/UAE.

Don't insult proper batsmen by calling Kamran a genuine batsman...

I can't believe what SL are doing. We would all be fuming if Pakistan played like this at this stage.

I'm talking about ODIs and what Ie seen of Sarfaraz so far, he is more of a tailender, Kamran was a geniune batsman who could change the game on his own with his batting

that is why I said he needs to find his batting position. He has done well in List-A though so its possible

Unless Mathews can do something very special here the game is up .. inshaAllah.

Get Kami to work with Fountain on his keeping. Afterall, the latter has done wonders with the current players...

I can't believe what SL are doing. We would all be fuming if Pakistan played like this at this stage.

The way Mathews have played in the last year or so (both for SL and in IPL) there is something strange.

He keeps blocking, taking singles and when playing with tail he has taken single first ball when team needs 8 an over.

Not really he's on par with Kamran and Kami is leagues ahead in batting than Sarfaraz

Kamran is past, a faded memory. He might well be a better strokeplayer than Sarfraz but you cannot label him wicket-keeper. Secondly we are talking about wicket-keepers better than Sarfraz? Kamran is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back