Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Colombo | 6/18/12 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is gone now but we still have a score to settle with him. I hope they pick him for test matches and we put this guy in his place !

I dont need some dude at cricinfo to tell me what mode of dismissal it was. That was a run out simple.

Batsman hits the ball and ball going away from stumps. He leaves his crease and is out run out. Its pretty simple for me.

With this fielding (and his batting today) Farhat is my choice for man of the match.

I dont need some dude at cricinfo to tell me what mode of dismissal it was. That was a run out simple.

Batsman hits the ball and ball going away from stumps. He leaves his crease and is out run out. Its pretty simple for me.

relax karo merai bhai, pakistan is doing well right now, har choti choti cheez mein ghussa na hua karo

you think it was a run out, other will think its a stumping, just gotta learn and respect other ppl's opinion

Pakistan have honestly done well in this away series so far.

Sarfraz with some good stuff, then some bad stuff. I'm still in favour of a brand new WK.

Sarfraz is the best we have currently in the whole nation. Chop and change is just going to make the matter worse.

Where are you going professor, it's over now.

relax karo merai bhai, pakistan is doing well right now, har choti choti cheez mein ghussa na hua karo

you think it was a run out, other will think its a stumping, just gotta learn and respect other ppl's opinion

Ghussa kahan hoon yaar. Just pointing out a simple thing. I am enjoying this game and hopefully we will win.

Great spell comes to end he is fast becoming a bowling allrounder

Sarfraz is the best we have currently in the whole nation. Chop and change is just going to make the matter worse.

Well said. Don't know if he's the 'best in the nation' but he should be given a run for at least 2-3 series.

Though I'm expecting the selectors to do something retarded ala Faisal Iqbal *hint hint*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back