Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Colombo | 6/18/12 | Sri Lanka Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspicious Mathews out there. That's ok, he will block alot hopefully

I'm ok with it as long as it's analysed properly, instead of just saying "all Pakistani bowlers suffer drops", Sami has to go.

His true figures at this point are 5 overs, 1/20, and may have been even better than that because of the impact a wicket can have on a pace bowler.
Remember what happend to Shoaib Akhter after those two drops by akmal. His WC was prematurely ended and career ended. I still cant get over that

Russel Arnold celebrating Chandimals higest score in SL. wow

Lala too good. Who said Afridi should be dropped instead of Hafeez?

Folks lala is a match winner and Hafeez will never be

first wicket was a runout, 2nd was a soft dismissal. This guy cant bowl in powerplay, cant bowl in the death overs. Still concedes at a worst Econ and poorer average. Not to mention Hafeez is a better fielder too

Any rational person can see who provides more value for the team

first wicket was a runout, 2nd was a soft dismissal. This guy cant bowl in powerplay, cant bowl in the death overs. Still concedes at a worst Econ and poorer average. Not to mention Hafeez is a better fielder too

Its not a run out. hes on a hatrick

No point arguing with someone who does not know the rules of the game.

Do you know the rules? For someone who is giving expert opinion on Hafeez you knowledge of the game is poor. Sanga was run out.

Nope, he was stumped.

Shahid Afridi to Sangakkara, OUT, the topspin off Sanga's bat has got him here. He looks to drop and run, the ball bounces on the pitch, and to the left of Sarfraz as opposed to going down the wicket. Sarfraz has redeemed himself with a sharp one-handed collection, and the run-out. Sanga had taken only two steps down the wicket

KC Sangakkara st †Sarfraz Ahmed b Shahid Afridi 40 (68b 3x4 0x6) SR: 58.82

Sarfraz makes ammends for the drop... a very fast full stretch one handed grab stumping... something Kakmal could only dream of

Do you know the rules? For someone who is giving expert opinion on Hafeez you knowledge of the game is poor. Sanga was run out.

Read the score card.

It says sanga was stumped, hence lala did indeed get two big wickets.
For a person talking big, you have such rubbish sense

terrible ... terrible ... terrible

words cant describe our fielding in this series :facepalm:

Last edited:
When Pakistan calls, more often than not one man answers :afridi

Why can't Gul bowl like this more often :facepalm:

I don't understand the Hafeez v Afridi thing ... they're both doing a job atm for the same team, the one we're meant to be supporting :ibutt

I can understand other people criticize Pak fielding but Rameez was one of the worst in Pak history how can he talk

Gullee being so up and down recently is frustrating but he's an absolute gem.

Tell hafeez to come back when makes the fastest century, takes 300 wickets, score 700 runs, become best bowler at t20 world cup. Take most wickets at 50 over world cup. Become Man of match in final and semi final of t20 wrld cup. Make 5 centuries in Test cricket n 7 in ODI.

LOL at Afridi haters keep saying it was a run out and not his wicket and calling Jawardenas wicket a soft one. Seems like these guys dont know the rules of cricket.

Pakisan well on top here. Mahela's wicket was crucial, well done to baba :afridi

I don't understand the Hafeez v Afridi thing ... they're both doing a job atm for the same team, the one we're meant to be supporting :ibutt

Hafeez cannot continue at the top so have to drop down and both of them at 6-7 will hurt the balance of the team. Need to drop one for Hammad

Gullee being so up and down recently is frustrating but he's an absolute gem.

thats the problem with most in our team, immense talent but lack of consistency whether its Afridi, U.Akmal, Gul, even Hafeez.

Mr Fountain has got some work to do with our cricketers............

Good effort by Azhar but better fielding teams would catch that, I can remember hardly ever seeing a Pakistani player trying to throw the ball back into play and take a second catch.

Younis had taken that, but he is not there today.

Good effort by Azhar but better fielding teams would catch that, I can remember hardly ever seeing a Pakistani player trying to throw the ball back into play and take a second catch.

Fawad did something close to that in BPL :dav

From cricinfo, only for my dear friend Chui_kadoo
Better sense has prevailed, and Sanga has been ruled run out, but what if Afridi had taken that third wicket? Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back