Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | 4th ODI | Colombo | 16/06/12 | Sri Lankan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
This thread will be opened nearer to the game.

SL V Pak : 4th ODI | 16th June 2012 | Match thread

About 7 mins away from the toss. Looks nice and sunny!

Should have a cracking of a game.

Let's do this Pakistan ! :D

Here we go guys

Rain Rain stay away pls..... Toss soon

Toss to Sri Lanka and they bat first

Anything above 200 and we are doomed :31:

No change for Pakistan. We are going in with the same team that played 6.2 overs of the 3rd ODI.

Sri Lanka: TM Dilshan, WU Tharanga, DPMD Jayawardene*, LD Chandimal, KC Sangakkara†, HDRL Thirimanne, AD Mathews, NLTC Perera, KMDN Kulasekara, SL Malinga, S Weerakoon

Pakistan: Mohammad Hafeez, Azhar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Umar Akmal, Shahid Afridi, Sarfraz Ahmed†, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal, Sohail Tanvir

From cricinfo:

An update on playing conditions with the reserve day. They will make every effort - reduced overs and all - to finish the game on the original day. If they can't, though, on the reserve day the game will resume from where they have left

Think one more rainoff and the series should be awarded to Pak as a gesture of goodwill

This guy Gul will never learn. He has played so many years and still struggling to find right line and lengt. Man we miss a bowler like Asif.

This guy Gul will never learn. He has played so many years and still struggling to find right line and lengt. Man we miss a bowler like Asif.

He hasn't even bowled an over yet. Wait.

Guys srl batting will fail today, srl batting arent that good as srl fans r making it. For them its same dilshan, jaya making runs. so if dili and jya deprts early thn pak
can stop them. i think juniad woud be better choice to opn wid except gul.

lols he has given away 9 runs in that over. He keeps doing this in every match. Either you are ignorant or a blind fan.

It was one over. Your a blind hater. If he did that in every match his economy would be 9 :)))

Last edited:
lols he has given away 9 runs in that over. He keeps doing this in every match. Either you are ignorant or a blind fan.

:))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

There you go hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

It was one over. Your a blind hater.

Lols I don't hate him at all, why would I. It's that just I have seen him bowl a couple of rubbish deliveries every over. And I am critisizing that.

And he takes a wicket :) but still not taking my words back.

Lols I don't hate him at all, why would I. It's that just I have seen him bowl a couple of rubbish deliveries every over. And I am critisizing that.

And he takes a wicket :) but still not taking my words back.

what do you like a bowlers who give extras and get wickets or a bowlers a bowler who ball in line and lenght but didn't get wickets ????????????

If only the other guys in our team could catch like Younis. The guy just never drops the ball.

what do you like a bowlers who give extras and get wickets or a bowlers a bowler who ball in line and lenght but didn't get wickets ????????????

You wana know what I like? I like a bowler who bowls economically and takes wickets. And you expect a fast bowler from Pakistan who leads the attack should be able to do that, after so many years of international cricket.

And the kid who was laughing when he took the wicket have obviously not seen Gul bowl the last 7-8 years.

You don't want a bowler who takes 1-2 wickets and goes for 60 runs. I would take Hafeez'es 2-30 over that any day.

what the hell :afridi is doing look like he want us to lose the match :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back