Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we double our score now , we will get 250 and then we have a power play so 270 then the Afridi factor which will make 300.

keep Ramiz away from the commentator box if you want to see a partnership going

Both were on mistake in Hafeez Run out .. but i think so Kamran Akmal is having habbit of coming our of creeze when spin is coming.. this guy have all the shots in cricket books.. but always do something like that.... but i feel he was in pressure after Hafeez Out ( our cricketers have no confidence on them at all.. )

6 off that over- we just need to keep rotating the strike and keep wickets in hand

Poor out by Sr. But what can Lala say to him in the dresser since he would play the exact same shot?

Quarter Century for Younus Khan. Great innings.

atm .. its like a heart in mouth moment with these 2 on almost every second ball .. either the ball chips in air towards the fielder , or there is a hesitated single :S

Pakistan just need to stick around keep rotating the strike till 40th over and push up the score till 210/220 on the board with not more than 4 down, he can end well close to 300 like this and if we get that we would be in a very very strong position to win this match.

Just saw Kamran's wicket and that idiot was out in similar fashion in the last match as well. If your no.3 is going to get out like this against spin then something is really wrong with the batting-order

Don't worry too much bat run rate for now, yk and misbah will hit some before they hand over the proceedings to hitters ... I'd say game is even for now

Well on track for 300 here, just need these two to keep making a mincemeat of Murali :waqar

these 2 need to consolidate until atleast 33-34 over mark ... just don't lose any wickets before that

we need at least 275, nothing there really for the quicks.

but under lights :akhtar

Don't worry too much bat run rate for now, yk and misbah will hit some before they hand over the proceedings to hitters ... I'd say game is even for now

I second that, the game is pretty much even atm, so no nerves need to be shown by the boys out there.

270 will be a good score here i think. Only if Pak bowlers do not give a lot of run in first 15 overs. Afridi will really have to watch Akhtar and Razzaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back