Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murali being targetted in the field now, great planning again. Almost always 2 because this 28 year old has a weak throw. :waqar

But Misbah Buddy Avoid Reverse..Sweep to Often...Focus on Leg Ones...Be Safe

Good over so far. Good intent by these 2. Not giving wickets away to murali and herath. And milking the other bowlers to lessen Sanga's flexibility.

loving the partnership, so good to see 2 smart players working the bowling like this.

forget this Boom Boom type rubbish.

10 runs from the Dilshan's first over as Pakistan moves on to 142-3 in 28overs.

Last edited:
So many lols at Murali's face when the throw from Sangakarra came in :)))

:murali

pakistan mein Arial hi hai khawateen ki pasand.. Arial bohot Fit hai.. Pakistan mein aurton ka aitmad Arial washing powder :)))

loving the partnership, so good to see 2 smart players working the bowling like this.

forget this Boom Boom type rubbish.

I know right, I'm actually enjoying this middle-innings tussle.

even if we get 5 / over till 37th over we'll be fine, around 190 with 13 overs to go, then take batting powerplay and aim for 100 or so in last 13 overs.

Mashallah a very good start for Pakistan in opening 20-plus overs. Inshallah they'll carry on.

Just my Light came, Switched on the Tv, Saw Pak 140/3, First idea came to my Mind, What the heck Umar Akmal Again Got floped and I missed it. But he is yet to come and prove his potential :D

129059.jpg

*ab to adat si hai mujhkoooo .... heyyyYyYyYYYY heYyYyYYyyyyy hey hey*

fantastic batting by Pakistan at the moment.

This is sensational stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back