Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
running between the wickets has been one of many beauty's between these two batsmen.

Misbah was in by miles.. :)))

What running. What fitness. Usain Bolt is a Pakistani.

What happened to Matthews he's bowling slower than Razzla

what a quick single, I am simply loving this positive passion out there by our very own Younis khan and Misbah the tuk tuk master.

once again quick single taken - overthrow!! but no advantages taken.

sanga is changing bowlers every over ... its difficult for even the viewers to keep a track of bowling performances this way

Hafeez, was batting class but bad running, maybe not his fault

Kami, batting agressivley, but played a reckless shot

Misbah and YK going really well Masha'Allah, proving their doubters wrong.

Insha'Allah we'll win this.

Murali looks like that Kim woman (Goodman?). The eye popping lady.

I'm loving the drop and run against Mathews, these two the fittest in the team in terms of running between the wickets.

Ali Murtaza: "These two won't light anyone's fantasy teams up with boundary bonuses, but they're awesomely calming to watch. They're like two old masters in a group of over-excited kids!"

Alan Wilkins must be crying.

Pakistan getting ourselves into a very strong position here. Sri Lanka are in DEEP trouble.

Chacha.. :)))

I think we can now know who the mystery Hakeem was. :asif

poor captaincy by sanga.... he's made tooooo many changes letting pakistan get back... murali and herath seemed to settle nicely restricting runs and picked a wicket, and then he let us back by keeping field back and giving overs to dilshan / matthews for no reason

After 34 over these two should start thinking about boundaries as the ball will be changed.
Easy hit because will be hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back