Sri Lanka vs Pakistan | WC'11 | Group A | Colombo | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should get 300 now. Razzaq has to perform today. He hasnt performed with th bat for 10 innings so he is long over due

I don't believe why people still have been mocking hafeez and Akmal. They both played incredible knocks. provided good partnership. First time i feel we came with a plan and executing it properly. Yk and Misbah has been doing exceptionally well. Please stop this fixer BS and start supporting our players!

wasim has nothing else to say but "murali 3-4 singles per over" ..."two experienced boys in the middle"...."want to see misbah off"..."two big boys of Pakistani batting are in the middle"

repeating this stuff all over

tape recorder hai bhai wasim is not acutally in the commentary box

I don't believe why people still have been mocking hafeez and Akmal. They both played incredible knocks. provided good partnership. First time i feel we came with a plan and executing it properly. Yk and Misbah has been doing exceptionally well. Please stop this fixer BS and start supporting our players!

i totally agree on that with u bro!!!!!!

I fear Afridi will play a violent innings during the twighlight. I think picking up those Quran pieces has got a fire bruning inside him. :afridi

Bro if it was not that fixer B.S according to you...then Amir & Asif would be sitting in Srinlanka not in Pak...

oh my god the astrology guy was right. Younis and Misbah are in form.

Does that mean we're going to loose :(

Clock is ticking for SL, we're getting to that time again where Pakistan go berserk...

good shot -

but another poor captaincy thing i noticed they kept fine leg quite wide, batsmen have picked up 3/4 boundaries with flicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back