Srilanka vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Pallekele | 9/6/2012 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bforme

Tape Ball Captain
Runs
So the target is 281.Very tough task.Hope the batsmen don't waste too many deliveries & play tuk tuk.It would be a test for our batsmen who really need to fire.

Am I the only one scared of Kulasekara guy ? lol

It's going to be tough but take the singles, boundaries on loose balls and limit the blockage. InshALLAH we will win :)

^ I have always seen him perform against Pakistan.

Not confident at all. Might have been more optimistic with Jamshed and Hammad/Razzaq in.

is it just me or is Saeed Ajmal starting to lose his control a bit? He's bowled so many boundary balls this series. He is 34 years old now so it's not really that surprising.

You wanted Pakistan to chase 300 the last game, what happened, not confident?

Not confident if your best batsmen is batting so low. He'll probably come in when the game is almost already lost. He cannot do anything about it then and then he'll get bashed.

IF Farhat was playing then I would back Pakistan to chase this, would ease the pressure on Hafeez while Azhar is just going to be defensive and put pressure on Hafeez.
WE NEED FARHAT!!!! :(

Its not ajmals fault if misbah is defnsive captaan, remembr how steve waugh used shane warne against SA in semi final, he broght him on at 11th ovr and he rattled gibbs, cronje and kirsten, if i was da skip i would use ajmal as a attacking option. give him to evn opn da bowling have we forgoten 2011 WC.

IF Farhat was playing then I would back Pakistan to chase this, would ease the pressure on Hafeez while Azhar is just going to be defensive and put pressure on Hafeez.

Welcome on PP, Mr. Mohammad Ilyas.

Remember no team has ever successfully chased more than 246 against Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka, and Pakistan batting is not exceptionally strong
:((((((((((((((((

Misbah uses Ajmal as a defensive option when Ajmal is an attacking bowler. Ajmal must be bowled in the middle overs too and must go over the wicket. He bowls on the pads way to much and this is because he bowls during the PP all the time.

Seriously where the hell did all these fart-head supports pop up from recently?

susar ji kya hal hay?

Maiden first over. See. This soo many times. They wont be able to score and then crumble under pressure. Wickets will start falling and game will be over within 30 odd overs.

chalo maiden khel diya, whrre is imran nzir wen u need him, evn somtim quick 50 can be a grt boost.

Looks like Imran Farhat is in the house. Welcome to Pakpassion

Ball is coming onto the bat quite nicely.
I think the total is chase-able if we hold the nerve.

I hope they send Umar at 3!

They can't send Younis with these two guys playing the way they are now

Erm ok. Let's make this harder for ourselves by chasing the target off 48 overs.

The openers may take another few overs to settle down. But the condition here is that, they cannot get out cheaply after consuming precious opening overs.

Dont understand how Hafeez is still opening the innings. Going fir 3rd maiden in a row lmao

"Only 10 times, Pakistan have successfully chased
target of 280+ in ODI Cricket. Last time in October
2010 at Abu Dhabi, when Abdul Razzaq annihilated
South Africa." cricinfo
Isn't it shameful?

X-man from Kandy, Sri Lanka.

cant blame azhar this is his first few games, but professor is experimnting in da lab smewhere.

:))))

Sri Lanka are 1/7 on to win; If I had money I would put 70,000 on them winning; Pak can't chase anything over 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back