SS Test Gloves

Hobo with a bat

Debutant
Runs
hi every1 :) I recently bought a SS Test white gloves and I thought I'd do a review on them ........... Image0994.jpg

Image0993.jpg

Image0992.jpg

Image0991.jpg
They r really soft, smooth and feel really awesome when u put em on.:afridi
Please tell me what u guys think :D

they look really good...I always prefer plain white gloves to the multi color ones these days...the Puma gloves for e.g. look outright weird to me...

they look really good...I always prefer plain white gloves to the multi color ones these days...the Puma gloves for e.g. look outright weird to me...

thanx mate :D same here, there r some SS gloves with some color too but I chose to go with the more plain white 1s

Nice Gloves!Looks Good...

Where did you buy it from and how much did you pay for it?

Nice Gloves!Looks Good...

Where did you buy it from and how much did you pay for it?

thanx mate :D I bought it from a shop in Dhaka called Howzaat its owned by the bowling coach of the Barisal Burners and also the head coach of the Gulsahn Youth club- Imran Sir, and its next to the inter sports shop in Elephant Road

thanx mate :D I bought it from a shop in Dhaka called Howzaat its owned by the bowling coach of the Barisal Burners and also the head coach of the Gulsahn Youth club- Imran Sir, and its next to the inter sports shop in Elephant Road

oh and I paid tk.2200 for it

Thanx for the replies!

I guess there are only a few shops in BD which have a good collection of equipments....

yeah and u have to know which 1s have real equipment or else they're gonna con u into the ground :40:

Absolutely,

During my trip to Chittagong I went to the sports shop to
buy a helmet(Albion or Masuri) and I told them what I wanted...:>

They showed Me fake helmets of both Masuri and Albion...:facepalm:

Straight away I knew these were fake and when I asked them the price they said Tk.2500! :23:

When I said that these were fake they said
they were "100% original and they were brought from Pakistan"....:)))

Absolutely,

During my trip to Chittagong I went to the sports shop to
buy a helmet(Albion or Masuri) and I told them what I wanted...:>

They showed Me fake helmets of both Masuri and Albion...:facepalm:

Straight away I knew these were fake and when I asked them the price they said Tk.2500! :23:

When I said that these were fake they said
they were "100% original and they were brought from Pakistan"....:)))

lol :))

Back