SS Ton Ranger

paulkatich

Debutant
Runs
I recently ordered SS Ton Ranger from onlinestockist I waited quite a while to get this because I had very specific requirements for weight, grains and the important one edges. After one month of waiting I got this beauty from onlinestockist. It looks stunning. The pickup is amazing I didn't expect SS to have such good pickup. This is a surprise for me. I have to knock for some time and do some nets on this one.The service from onlinestockist has been he has been sending emails. The only thing I did'nt like is the packing in which he sent(probably because he sells them for less cost) apart from that it has been great. Big thanks to Zuesky and wizard_85 for helping me with inputs about cricket bats.

Attachments

• IMG_5472.jpg
    IMG_5472.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_5473.jpg
    IMG_5473.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_5474.jpg
    IMG_5474.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_5475.jpg
    IMG_5475.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_5476.jpg
    IMG_5476.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 263
Nice Bat....I hope you score lots of runs with it :)... Do you have a close up pic of the face which shows the grains better?

Wow thats grainy!!! My Torpedo has about 8 equally spaced grains...That looks like around 12--15 grains...

Wow thats grainy!!! My Torpedo has about 8 equally spaced grains...That looks like around 12--15 grains...

I think it is 11 grains.I don't really care about grains. I heard lot of theories about grains don't think any one has some solid evidence to suggest any of the theories. Btw how is your torpedo playing. Did you use in a match ?

I think it is 11 grains.I don't really care about grains. I heard lot of theories about grains don't think any one has some solid evidence to suggest any of the theories. Btw how is your torpedo playing. Did you use in a match ?

Not yet....will be using it soon...its been pinging really well but wanna put up a review only after I use it in a match and then see how it goes...I m hoping it does 'big' things for me :D

Back