Surah Kahf and Fridays..

Time to recite the beautiful Surah, Alhamdulilah.
please remember everyone in your duas.

Alhamdulillah, its friday! Time to recite the beautiful Surah.

Alhamdulillah, its friday! Time to recite the beautiful Surah.

Sorry if this is too off topic but does anybody know why MIG has not been online since last year. I guess staff know.

The first 10 verses of this surah will protect you from Dajjal.

It's worth reading everyday.

Before...it seemed like ages beofree i could finish the whiole surah...but started reading it regularly...and now it seems almost as short as surah yaseen...gives you inner contentment and peace.....the words of God seem to be the best source of comfort..for me...what bout you?

Jummah Mubarak guys! Please read Surah Kahf if possible, and remember all Muslims (especially those in Burma, Pakistan, Syria etc.) over the world. :)

Jummah Mubarak everyone. :)

It's currently Thursday here in Canada at the moment, but I will recite Surah Kahf tomorrow InshaAllah. :19:

Asalam u alaikum all
Please dont forget to read surah kahf.May ALLAH keep on showering blessings on all of us.ameen

Alhamdulillah, new year yet another friday and yet another chance to recite the beautiful Surah.

Alhamdulillah, its that time of the week.
please recite the beautiful surah and remember the ummah in your duas.

JazakumAllah Khayra

Jumuah Mubarak!

Thank for the reminder of Surah Kahf on the special day. Usman bhai!

May Allaah (SWT) rewards you with never-ending blessings, Ameen!

Assalamu Alaikum!

In the name of Allaah, Most Merciful, Most Beneficent!

Jumuah Mubarak!

Don't forget to read Surah Al-Kahf today, It's Sunnah!

“Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next.”

[Narrated by al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249. It was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6470]

^ Credit goes to 'iLoveAllaah.com' from facebook. May Allaah (SWT) rewards that member with never-ending blessings, Ameen!

Assalamu Alaikum!

Last edited:
JazakumAllah Khayra MalikMohsin bhai.

May Allah SWT guide us to the straight path, Aameen.

reciting this surah is great. If you recite surah kahf with concentration then it has lots of benefits. I got rid of my addiction, thanks to this surah

thanks

Time to recite the beautiful Surah, Alhamdulilah.
please remember the ummah in your duas.
JazakumAllah Khayra.

^ Jumuah Mubarak!

Time to re-read Surah Kahf, Insha'Allaah!

May Allaah (SWT) protects the Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the Dajjal and Dajjal's fitna, Ameen!

^ Happy Jumuah Mubarak!

Time to read Surah Kahf and ponder about it, Alhamdulillah!

May Allaah (SWT) protects the Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the Dajjal and Dajjal's fitna, Ameen!

I have to admit that this thread made my habit of reciting this surah every Friday.

JazakAllah

Jummah Mubarak everyone.

Its that time once again to recite the beautiful Surah Al-Kahf. Al-Hamdulillah.

Please remember everyone in your duas.

Salaam & bump :) remember me & everyone else in your dua's & have a blessed Friday!

May Allah (swt) bless you & your closed ones with the best in this and afterlife!

Aameen!

Assalamu Alaikum, to the Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)!

Happy Jumuah Mubarak!

Thank for reminder of this thread, Alhamdulillah!

Ameen Suma Ameen! [from Anakwalajin's dua]

Assalam o Alaikum All,

A kind reminder to recite the Surah today.

May Allah SWT bless us all, Ameen

Jummah Mubarak everyone!

Don't forget to recite this beautiful Surah! And please remember the whole of the Ummah in your prayers.

Alhamdulillah, its Jummah.

Time to recite the beautiful Surah and to remember the ummah in our duas.

So nice to see this thread alive for almost 4 years! Mashallah and JazakALLAH To all who have participated in this collective worship (reminding others to recite Surah Kaif is an ibadah in itself)

Jummah Mubarak everyone!

Please don't forget to recite this amazing Surah and remember everyone in your prayers!

Jummah Mubarak everyone!

Please don't forget to recite this amazing Surah with amazing stories. Also, please remember the whole of Ummah in your prayers!

^ Jumuah Mubarak to everyone too!

May Allaah (SWT) protects the Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from Dajjal and Dajjal's fitna, Ameen!

Jummah Mubarak everyone!

Don't forget to recite this beautiful Surah and reflect upon it!

Someone asked me this question and I did not know the answer so, I thought I post the question here.

If someone is driving and is unable to read while driving (and have not memorized Surah Kahaf) then would it be ok to listen to Surah Kahaf on cd/mp3 etc;etc?

Is it same as reading it by yourself?

Jummah Mubarak everyone!

Please don't forget to recite this amazing Surah and please remember the whole of Ummah in your prayers!

Jummah Mubarak to the Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Thank for the reminder Brother Watsupdoc. May Allaah (SWT) rewards you with never-ending blessings, Ameen!

Thanks for the reminder, guys!

Couldn't read Surah Kahf as early as I usually do because of Pakistan's match, but read it before Asr happened. :)

Jummah Mubarak everyone!

Please don't forget to recite this beautiful Surah and remember the whole of Ummah in your prayers.

May Allah (swt) bless you all and accept all your duas. Ameen! :)

^ In the name of Allaah, Most Merciful, Most Beneficent!

Jumuah [Jummah] Mubarak; the whole Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) [Muslim and Non-Muslim World]

facebook Message from #iloveAllaah. May Allaah (SWT) rewards him/her with never-ending blessings, Ameen!

♥ #Alhamdulillâh... another #Jumuah (#Friday) - The master of all days, has come again. ♥♥

Are you waiting for this day? Don't pass the day without doing many good #deeds & getting loads of #Rewards! MashaAllaah!

Here are the #sunnahs you can do today: !!►► [#REMINDER]
1 - #Praying #Fajr in #congregation [al-Bayhaqi, classed as #saheeh by al-Albaani, 1119]

2 - Before and during #Salaat al-Jumu’ah (Friday prayer):

➲ Bathing on the day of Jumuah [#Bukhari & #Muslim: #1951 & #977]
➲ Going early to Jumuah #prayer [Bukhari & Muslim: #929 & #1964]
➲ Walks to Jumu’ah prayer [al-Tirmidhi, 496]
➲ Listening attentively to the Jumu’ah #Khutbah (Sermon) [al-Bukhaari (934) & Muslim (851)]

3 - Seeking the hour of having one's prayer answered on Jumuah day [Bukhari & Muslim: #935 & #1969]

4 - Reading Surah #AlKahf [al-Haakim, 2/399; al-Bayhaqi, 3/249]
5 - Sends #blessing on the #Prophet Muhammad (sallAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) [Ibn Majah, #1085); Abū Dawūd, #1047]

Visit this link - http://on.iloveallaah.com/jtrkv to read on detail | Mobile Users Share Link -http://on.fb.me/tzxAAE

►► Please #Share and #Remind Others to do these #Sunnah also, as you will get reward too by doing it, Insha Allaah! Don't miss the #Opportunity! #Grab & #Act!

^ Please, do share to everyone you know and celebrate Jumuah Mubarak in the remembrance of Allaah (SWT)

^ bump

Read Surah Kahf to seek protection against Dajjal and Dajjal's fitna.

Jumuah [Jummah] Mubarak to the Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Jummah Mubarak everyone!

Don't forget to recite this beautiful Surah and please remember the whole of Ummah in your prayers :)

Aoa everyone
Kindly reminder to recite surah kahf.
JakaALLAH khair

^ Bump!

Been a while.

Time to recite the beautiful Surah and to remember the ummah in your duas.

JazakALLAH khair for continuing this work guys

Jummah Mubarak people! Please remember the whole of the Ummah in your prayers and don't forget to recite this powerful Surah :)

Jummah Mubarak everyone! Don't forget to recite this amazing Surah and remember all of the Ummah in your prayers! :)

Jummah Mubarak everyone! Please recite this beautiful Surah on this amazing day! And please remember all the brothers and sisters in your duas. :)

I have a doubt about Jumaah wishing, Doc. Is it taught in our religion?/ Or is there any reports of prophet Mohammed PBUH wishing someone a 'Jumaah Mubarak'??

If not then, shouldn't we avoid using it.right??

Jummah is a blessed day for us Muslims, why shouldn't we wish it to our fellow muslims?

Jummah Mubarak

I have a doubt about Jumaah wishing, Doc. Is it taught in our religion?/ Or is there any reports of prophet Mohammed PBUH wishing someone a 'Jumaah Mubarak'??

If not then, shouldn't we avoid using it.right??

To be honest I have no knowledge if the Prophet Muhammad (saw) taught us to say 'Jummah Mubarak'.

I just assumed that it's alright to say that, since most people did, but that maybe a mistake on my part.

We all need to do our own research on this.

Allah (swt) knows best.

Last edited:
Assalamu Alaikum

Jumuah Mubarak to the whole Ummaah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), both Muslim and Non-Muslim.

Read Surah Kahf to seek from Allah against Dajjal and Dajjal`s fitna.

Back