The Ashes | 4th Test | MCG | Day 1 | 26/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heart Hughes, but he is a bit of a tool you have to say.

It's not seaming all over the place. Not all that much movement. Quite a slow wicket but GREAT timely breakthrough.

Terrible start for Australia, two out of form players out in the middle, 70/4 likely for first session.

The top order are walking wickets with the exception of watto. Batting starts and ends with hussey and hadin

aye, perfect breakthrough before drinks. two out of Ponting, Hussey and Clarke before the luncheon would be perfect, even one of them would be nice.

that was A BEAUTY from Tremlett and a wonderful catch. England's catching in the slips has been brilliant for the last year!!!

another dreadful innings from Ponting.

days look sadly numbered.

Tremlett is so good.

Always had plenty of potential but was to soft in his approach and kept getting injured!

i've watched cricket for nearly 19 years...BUT I really think that if England get Hussey early that could be the match already!!!

guh.

gonna have to take the remaining 7 the old fashioned way.

Too high. Both reviews gone.

Ponting what a blow.

Once again it's down to Mr Cricket.

Why can't Ponting just win a toss. I would love to see Aussie bowlers get a chance to use easy conditions

Ideal Scenario - Aussies stage a dramatic comeback, Pakistan Thump New Zealand. I go to sleep and wake up to see India getting hammered while eating a paratha. I love the holidays when crickets on :D

England are bowling very well to him actually.

England are bowling well in general today (so far). That review of desperate, it hit him high and he was even on his toes. England know he is the best batsmen in the series and really haven't a clue on how to get him out. They should bring Swann on early even in these conditions.

looking for the off-stump line, nothing too short. already an improvement from Perth. they're doing fine.

econ 2.5 this morning, much improved. if we want Swann to settle in and have a chance of threatening the batsmen, he needs this kind of support.

That's excellent. If England can pile the pressure on it would most likely be down to Clarke, Haddin and the fast bowlers- with bat and ball!!

I guess there's no way Australia are going to win this one. England will probably give them a lead of 300+ from the likes of it.

Nice to see the home team giving their record 90,000 crowd plenty to smile about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back