The Ashes | 4th Test | MCG | Day 1 | 26/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremlett's action is gorgeous. If he stays fit he can provide some great competition over the next few years. That's the problem - staying fit. Graham Onions was another good prospect struck down by injury.

Agreed. A very nice action. My only complaint with him was that he didnt have that x factor.A decent bowler and seems like a decent chap too. He needs to just find that extra bit of venom

doing enough to get them out in a day, but a good player can score runs here.

excellent pitch.

I feel sorry for Ricky Ponting, hope he gets his form back, Swann's look said it all, he wants to bowl to Ponting right away.

first two sessions need to see serious inroads. this green will not last forever.

Tremlett's made a strong comeback to test cricket though! 4 matches 21 wickets not bad so far in the games he's played in his short international career!

Ponting has got to be really careful that he doesn't get caught down the leg-side AGAIN! He doesn't look comfortable there at all.

Tony Grieg saying it's the same pitch as the one played last year against Pakistan when Ammer got 5 in the second innings with reverse swing.

really good stuff from England. just more of this please.

126225.jpg

I would have reviewed too if I was England. Did look like glove at first.

60 for 3 or 4 would be a good lunchtime score for England.

Bresnan needs to get his line right too not release the pressure built up by Anderson and Tremlett.

so far in this series , team batting in the first innings hasn't been able to score 300 !

good line and pace from Bresie.

just need to keep doing the basics right and things will happen. don't lose discipline at first change like usual...

when do you see this...2 catches for Pietersen!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back