The Euro 2020 Tournament (11 June to 11 July)

People tend to underrate England on this forum, they are one of the best teams in the tournament and deserve to get to semis at least.

They have amazing talent up top but are scared to use them. If they win, it has worked but it may comeback to bite them on the backside.

England fully deserved the victory, they were the much better team on the day. They defended better than Germany, and the latter have been awful at the same throughout the tournament. I'm not one bit surprised, to be very honest. You can't let the opposition score first and win a tournament if you keep going on with the same habit. This is football, mates, and making comebacks in matches doesn't happen each and every day. They must address this issue.

That miss by Thomas Müller will take a while to be accepted. What a huge opportunity, a golden chance, missed by him. I've seen 99 out of 100 times such chances being converted into goals. What a miss!

It was the last game for Joachim Löw. There were some wonderful moments as well during his tenure, not to mention the great World Cup victory in 2014, but a change is definitely warranted, given how poorly the team has fared in the last two big tournament in three years. A change must happen! All the best to the team and all the people involved for the future.

Congratulations England! Very well played!

Thomas Müller is yet to score a goal in any edition of the Euro Cup. What a statistic!

Lack lustre performance from germany, they deserved to go out.

Made England team look better than it is. Though the path to semi’s look doable with “some luck”.

Ukraine beat Sweden 2-1 and will now face England in Rome.

I've predicted Denmark-Belgium final before a ball was kicked. And I'm sticking to it

England very solid at the back and playing tournament football. Might be dour.

France for all their talent shambolic attitude throughout the tournament. Lazy and arrogant. Despite winning the World Cup think its time to move on from Deschamps.

A Spain v England final would be good, allthough as a scandinavian citizen I wouldn’t mind Denmark v Spain in final.

Artem Dovbyk scored in added time in extra time as Ukraine edged out 10-man Sweden at Hampden to set up a Euro 2020 quarter-final with England.

Oleksandr Zinchenko smashed Ukraine in front with a powerful drive but a deflected shot from Emil Forsberg levelled matters before half-time.

Sweden lost Marcus Danielson to a red card in extra time after a VAR check.

And, with penalties looming, Dovbyk - one of 12 substitutes used - headed a dramatic winner from close range.

Ukraine had crept through from the group phase with three points and a negative goal difference, while Sweden topped their section with seven points, ahead of Spain.

How Ukraine set up England tie
However, the match in Glasgow was an even contest throughout, with both sides out on their feet by the final whistle.

With so many changes in personnel and a sending off, there was no rhythm or shape in extra time.

The Swedes were twice temporarily down to nine men after head knocks and Ukraine replacement Artem Besedin lasted just 10 minutes before he was on the receiving end of Danielson's high challenge.

The Sweden defender, who got his foot to a dropping ball before catching his opponent, was initially booked but referee Daniele Orsato upgraded to red after reviewing the incident on the pitch-side monitor.

There was little in the way of goalmouth action after Danielson's 99th-minute dismissal until Zinchenko swung in a cross from the left and Dovbyk slid in to score his first international goal.

Ukraine coach Andriy Shevchenko switched to a back three, allowing Zinchenko to operate as a left wing-back, and his captain revelled in the role, setting up the winner and cracking in the opener on 27 minutes.

Andriy Yarmolenko found the Manchester City player with a cute outside-of-the-boot pass and Zinchenko thundered in an angled shot that Robin Olsen got a hand to but could not keep out.

Forsberg then enjoyed a slice of fortune as his deflected shot from 22 yards flew into the net just before the interval for his fourth goal of the tournament.

But the impressive midfielder's luck was out when he twice struck the woodwork in a lively second-half spell, with those shots following an effort from Ukraine's Serhiy Sydorchuk which clipped a post.

Ukraine goalkeeper Heorhiy Bushchan did well to push away a strike from Dejan Kulusevski and the same player was in behind in the 89th-minute but the ball would not sit for his weaker right foot, allowing defender Illya Zabarnyi to slide in and block.

BBC

BREAKING: Frank de Boer has stepped down as Netherlands boss after crashing out of Euro 2020 at the hands of the Czech Republic.

What was that for a match between Sweden and Ukraine?! Player after player kept getting down with injury. It looked funny in a sense. Sweden were obviously hampered by one of their players having been given the red card, but it´s part of the game.

Looks like its coming home

England are yet to concede a goal in the tournament, so we must commend them for that. They would´ve never got the road ahead easier than this as they take on Ukraine in the quarter-final and, if they win, they would be facing either Denmark or Czech Republic in the semi-final. What more do you want? This is a dream opportunity for them, and one would expect them to reach the final, but we must bear in mind that England, at this game, have goofed up things in the past quite often. Still, the road ahead may after all not be that easy. It´s the knock-out stage after all and it´s about who plays better on the day, regardless of the past record, as we saw yesterday in the match between them and Germany.

Again, well played, England. All those analysis and observations can be put aside for now, as they deserve to celebrate this special win for now. Guys like Raheem Sterling are really likeable players. I wish them well.

It´s the end of an era as Joachim Löw goes.... I don´t think that I was even 16 yet when he replaced Jürgen Klinsmann as the head coach of the German national team. For many of us, the people of my age and generation, the national team had always meant Jogi Löw, we were just so used to seeing him with the team, on the side of the ground, wearing a tense look, something always running in his mind, regardless of whether the team was winning or losing. It sounds strange to see him go. Like, can a father be ever replaced by their children? It just seems strange. However, these are emotions, justified to an extent, of course, and we would have to learn to cope with them. We would all admit that a change was required, regardless of our emotional attachment with the man, as the team has shown below par performances in the recent two major events. A fresh beginning has to take place, even if this wasn´t the ideal way to leave for Jogi.

Under him, the German team played the final of the Euro 2008, played the semi-finals of the same tournament in the edition of 2012 and 2016, which includes putting behind them the curse of having never beaten Italy in a big match, played the semi-final of the World Cup 2010 and, of course, won it in 2014, which too included putting behind a similar curse as suffered against Brazil in the past history. The team was going very well until Mexico and South Korea put the brakes on it in 2018, and things started to go downwards from that point.

It´s reported that before sending in Mario Götze in the 88th minute to play, Löw said to him, "So now, go and show the world that you´re better than Messi." These words will stay for me as the lasting memory of the great man. Even to this day, I try to imagine Löw saying these words to Götze in that typical accent of his. In German, he had said, "So, und jetzt zeig der Welt, dass du besser bist als Messi." A great moment, great memories. That goal sent me into a world of ecstasy. I´ve zero memories of what was happening around me after the moment the ball went into the net. I absolutely went numb and into a mood of delight, joy, and celebration. Again, great moments, even if the era has to end now.

Thank you, Jogi Löw, for all the wonderful memories. All the ups and downs, we all experienced and lived together, you and all the fans and supporters of the team.

Löw.jpg

England fully deserved the victory, they were the much better team on the day. They defended better than Germany, and the latter have been awful at the same throughout the tournament. I'm not one bit surprised, to be very honest. You can't let the opposition score first and win a tournament if you keep going on with the same habit. This is football, mates, and making comebacks in matches doesn't happen each and every day. They must address this issue.

That miss by Thomas Müller will take a while to be accepted. What a huge opportunity, a golden chance, missed by him. I've seen 99 out of 100 times such chances being converted into goals. What a miss!

It was the last game for Joachim Löw. There were some wonderful moments as well during his tenure, not to mention the great World Cup victory in 2014, but a change is definitely warranted, given how poorly the team has fared in the last two big tournament in three years. A change must happen! All the best to the team and all the people involved for the future.

Congratulations England! Very well played!

You’re god damn right they deserved it son, the inbred germans and all their supporters deserved the humiliation :)

It´s the end of an era as Joachim Löw goes.... I don´t think that I was even 16 yet when he replaced Jürgen Klinsmann as the head coach of the German national team. For many of us, the people of my age and generation, the national team had always meant Jogi Löw, we were just so used to seeing him with the team, on the side of the ground, wearing a tense look, something always running in his mind, regardless of whether the team was winning or losing. It sounds strange to see him go. Like, can a father be ever replaced by their children? It just seems strange. However, these are emotions, justified to an extent, of course, and we would have to learn to cope with them. We would all admit that a change was required, regardless of our emotional attachment with the man, as the team has shown below par performances in the recent two major events. A fresh beginning has to take place, even if this wasn´t the ideal way to leave for Jogi.

Under him, the German team played the final of the Euro 2008, played the semi-finals of the same tournament in the edition of 2012 and 2016, which includes putting behind them the curse of having never beaten Italy in a big match, played the semi-final of the World Cup 2010 and, of course, won it in 2014, which too included putting behind a similar curse as suffered against Brazil in the past history. The team was going very well until Mexico and South Korea put the brakes on it in 2018, and things started to go downwards from that point.

It´s reported that before sending in Mario Götze in the 88th minute to play, Löw said to him, "So now, go and show the world that you´re better than Messi." These words will stay for me as the lasting memory of the great man. Even to this day, I try to imagine Löw saying these words to Götze in that typical accent of his. In German, he had said, "So, und jetzt zeig der Welt, dass du besser bist als Messi." A great moment, great memories. That goal sent me into a world of ecstasy. I´ve zero memories of what was happening around me after the moment the ball went into the net. I absolutely went numb and into a mood of delight, joy, and celebration. Again, great moments, even if the era has to end now.

Thank you, Jogi Löw, for all the wonderful memories. All the ups and downs, we all experienced and lived together, you and all the fans and supporters of the team.

View attachment 110118

I liked reading your post. Low has done great service to the nation and should deserve high honors.
But last year was bit difficult for him and there were questions raised on his tenure. Probably he should have found a better exit time.

After 15 years in charge and the high of World Cup glory in 2014, Joachim Low ended his reign as Germany head coach by apologising and shouldering the blame for their Euro 2020 exit at the hands of England.

Second-half goals from Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane meant England's journey continues with a quarter-final meeting with Ukraine in Rome on Saturday.

But for Germany, their campaign ended at Wembley after a first knockout defeat to England in 55 years.

You’re god damn right they deserved it son, the inbred germans and all their supporters deserved the humiliation :)

They deserve all the humiliation, absolutely. A defeat to a minnow like England is near unforgivable.

Jurgen Low is getting bashed by the German tabloid press (www.bild.de) and being criticised by former players. Rightly so, he messed up the team in last WC by kicking out Ozil etc on right wing political pressure and since then didnt go anything to rebuild a new Mannschaft. He should ve left right after the worldcup debacle.

I decoded from Joachim Löw´s interview right after the game that the next Euro will be held in Germany in three years´ time. I´m pretty motivated to attend at least one match of the tournament, ideally the final or a semi-final. The good news for me is that Frankfurt is one of the venues, which is great for me, as I´ve my travel restrictions due to health issues. However, if no big or meaningful match is allotted to Frankfurt, then I´m for even traveling to Berlin or München at least for one match, definitely - if it be the Will of Allah, of course!

Belgium have fitness doubts over key duo Kevin de Bruyne and Eden Hazard after the pair picked up injuries in their last-16 victory over Austria.

Full-back Timothy Castagne has re-joined the squad following a fractured eye socket, but is unlikely to feature.

Italy may have Giorgio Chiellini available again after missing the last two games with a muscle strain.

Full-back Alessandro Florenzi is back training with the squad following a calf issue.

Half-time in St Petersburg, Spain lead 1-0. They've looked comfortable apart from one or two phases of play.

Switzerland down to ten men going into the last ten minutes of normal time. Spain should really be looking to capitalize, but they have been disjointed thus far in the second half.

I thought Spain were poor today and at times looked like the team with 10 men.

They've had so many great strikers over the years, but the current lot look terrible.

Three-time champions Spain survived another scare to beat 10-man Switzerland in a dramatic penalty shootout to reach the semi-finals of the European Championship.

Swiss substitute Ruben Vargas was in tears at full-time after he blasted his penalty over the bar, allowing Mikel Oyarzabal to score the decider for Spain.

Spain, ranked sixth in the world, also needed extra time to defeat Croatia in the last 16 despite leading 3-1 with five minutes of normal time to play.

They were in front in St Petersburg against Switzerland too - midfielder Denis Zakaria deflected Jordi Alba's shot into his own net to give Spain an early lead.

Swiss captain Xherdan Shaqiri equalised following a mistake at the back by Spain but team-mate Remo Freuler was sent off nine minutes later.

They held on to force extra time and a shootout but missed three spot kicks which ultimately proved costly.

Spain will face the winner of Belgium v Italy (20:00 BST kick-off) at Wembley on Tuesday in the semi-finals.

Barcelona and Spain have been the only teams I've followed since I started following football but this team has jobbers for strikers.

Need more luck to go their way if Spain are going to get anywhere near the final.

Brilliant first half Italy v Belgium.

2 excellent sides, Belgium back in it now 2-1

That was a fantastic game of football between 2 brilliant sides - such a shame that one had to lose.

Italy look so strong in all departments - surely the favourites to win it.

Italy set up a Euro 2020 semi-final match with Spain after edging an exhilarating tie with Belgium in Munich.

The game may not have been a goal feast like some of the last-16 ties but it was an intense battle between two excellent teams playing fantastic football.

Italy have been arguably the best team at the tournament so far, while Belgium are the world's top-ranked team.

The Azzurri's two goals - which took the team up to 13 consecutive wins and 32 games without defeat - were of the highest quality.

Nicolo Barella wriggled through three defenders before drilling in the opener and Lorenzo Insigne ran from the halfway line before curling in one of the goals of the tournament.

Belgium were given hope late in the first half when Giovanni di Lorenzo fouled Jeremy Doku and Romelu Lukaku scored the penalty.

Both sides had chances to score again in a breathless second half but with no goals it was the Azzurri who progressed.

Roberto Mancini's side face Spain at Wembley on Tuesday but they may have to do so without impressive left-back Leonardo Spinazzola, who went off on a stretcher late on.

Azzurri rediscover their groove
Italy cruised through their group with three wins - without conceding a goal - but all those were at home in Rome.

But they were nowhere near as impressive in the last-16 tie against Austria at Wembley, needing extra time to win 2-1.

This result in Germany, however, was probably the best of their near-three-year unbeaten run - and the most important too.

It was a breathless start and Leonardo Bonucci bundled in early on - but the goal was disallowed by the video assistant referee for offside.

Gianluigi Donnarumma made a couple of good saves to keep them level before Insigne cut inside and curled just wide - just a sighter for things to come.

Their opener came as Belgium tried to play their way out of defence and Marco Verratti found Barella, who fired home after some lovely footwork.

Insigne then scored a stunning strike to make it 2-0 as he picked the ball up in midfield and cut inside before curling home from outside the box.

They looked comfortable at that stage but then Di Lorenzo needlessly fouled Doku and Lukaku gave Belgium hope.

Mancini's side had chances after the break - although not as many as Belgium - with Spinazzola, Federico Chiesa and Insigne all going close.

The moment that summed up their day - and Italian football in general - arrived when Spinazzola blocked a Lukaku shot and Bonucci and captain Giorgio Chiellini, back from injury, celebrated with him as if it was the winner.

In truth it was as good as a winner because they never let that lead slip.

They must now be considered favourites against a less-than-impressive Spain in London next week.

Chance over for Belgium's golden generation?
Belgium's squad is full of talented players, having been an unremarkable international team for the previous decade or more. But they have not made the most of it.

They finished third at the 2018 World Cup but did not even get as far as the semis this time. Euro 80, when they lost to West Germany, remains their only final.

Belgium's back three had an average age of 33. Only two of their starting line-up are under the age of 28.

So was this their last real chance?

Kevin de Bruyne, 30 now, gave them a major boost before kick-off when he was passed fit to start.

He forced Donnarumma into a diving save, as did Lukaku. They trailed to two world-class goals before teenager Doku, who replaced the injured Eden Hazard, won a penalty that Lukaku scored.

The Inter Milan striker has scored 24 goals in his last 23 appearances for Belgium.

Football is a game of narrow margins and there were a few what-if moments, mostly involving Lukaku.

It looked for all the world like he was going to level in the second half when De Bruyne rolled the ball across the six-yard box but Lukaku somehow shot straight at defender Spinazzola.

He was inches away again when Nacer Chadli's deflected cross flew just over his head with an empty net in front of him. That was one of Chadli's three touches having come on and then off again with injury.

The next World Cup - Qatar 2022 - is only 18 months away so Belgium might have one last chance, although whether Roberto Martinez will still be in charge then is not clear.

Match stats - Italy set Euros record

Italy have reached the semi-finals of a major tournament for the 12th time. The only European nation to do so more is Germany (20).
Italy coach Roberto Mancini became only the second coach in European Championship history to win each of his first five matches in the finals after Michel Hidalgo, who won all five of his matches in charge of France in 1984.
Including the qualifying rounds, Italy have won each of their last 15 European Championship matches, a competition record. Belgium had won 14 before this game.
No Belgian player has scored more goals than Romelu Lukaku at either the European Championship (six) or the World Cup (five, level with Marc Wilmots).
Nicolo Barella has scored six goals in 27 caps, compared to seven in 116 club games since his international debut.
Jeremy Doku became the youngest player ever to play a major tournament knockout stage match for Belgium (19y 36d) and was the first teenager to win a penalty at the Euros since Wayne Rooney for England vs France in 2004.
The average age of the five starting centre-backs in this match was 34 years and 234 days, with Giorgio Chiellini (36) and Leonardo Bonucci (34) for Italy, and Thomas Vermaelen (35), Jan Vertonghen (34) and Toby Alderweireld (32) for Belgium.

Agree, just laughing at the posters who said Belgium would win the tourney just because they're ranked #1.

lol no one said that, people think Belgium were gonna win cause this widely considered their golden generation, they have so many great players that they were def considered favorites. Back in 2018 everyone thought Belgium's golden generation were going to win them the world cup and they weren't ranked #1 back then.

First Quarter-Final:

I read criticism of Spain, and fair enough, as football is a game of using your chances, but I would view it differently and say that they played well. For a good part of the last 50 minutes or so of the match, they pounded Switzerland with an attack after attack, kept creating chances, and didn´t let the opposition even touch the ball. It´s just that they didn´t succeed in scoring a second goal, and I can fully understand the criticism as well, therefore.

Switzerland were poor, to be dead honest here, although I was supporting them. It was, in the end, one man, Yann Sommer, against a whole team, and one man can´t win a football match, of course. He was literally hammered and tested to the extremes by Spain, but he stood tall and fought admirably well. What a brave goal-keeper, what a player! I´ve become a fan, and it´s a pity that one of the very best performances that I´ve watched by a goal-keeper had to end in a defeat. One of the players of the tournament for me, two absolutely dream back to back matches by him. Feel incredibly sad for him but no regrets for the rest of the team. Very poor penalty shots by them, although luck and Sommer twice brought them back into the match.

Second Quarter-Final:

What a team are Italy, what a united bunch they´re! Their spirit, their hunger to win, it all tells on their faces. There was a scene in the second half where a missed opportunity by the opposition, and it was indeed a huge chances, was celebrated by Italian players as if they had themselves scored a goal. Spinazzola too, when was taken away on a stretcher, he cried, not because of any pain from the injury, but because of the possibility of him not being able to play in the tournament altogether. I really wish them well for the tournament, this pack of wolves, as they´re a treat to watch.

It was a really good match, it absolutely was, but we must remember that the overall score would´ve stood at 2-0 had the referee not awarded Belgium such an unfair penalty. An expert on the German broadcaster called the decision "A joke", and rightly so. As for Belgium, I had said prior to the tournament that they would choke on the big stage, as I´m now quite used to doing them so, having come into the tournament as one of the favourites, and they fulfilled my prediction in flesh and spirit. These bunch of players just don´t know how to handle pressure on big occasions. Doku impressed me, though. He´s young and seriously talented and showed a bag of tricks whenever he got the ball. Lukaku missed a couple of huge, huge, chances. Phew!

Denmark in full control against the Czechs, 2-0 up.

The Czecho lads have thrown everything at the Danes during the second half, but thus far Schmeichel and his defence have held. Been a brilliant game.

Czech Republic fought quite well despite the fact that quite a few things went against them. The first goal by Denmark was off a corner which shouldn't have been given, without which the game would've stood at 1-1, and a free-kick wasn't given when it was a clear foul very, very, close to the penalty area, around the 84 minute or so.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a huge supporter of Denmark throughout this tournament, owing to what they went through as a team due to what happened to one of their players, but they were heavily favoured in the match today, quite clearly. Still, the Czech team fought hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
England superb again.

Dominated large parts of the match and are easing through to the semi-finals

3-0

England produced a magnificent display as they thrashed Ukraine in Rome to set up a Euro 2020 semi-final against Denmark at Wembley.

Manager Gareth Southgate's side followed up the landmark victory over Germany in the last 16 by producing a performance of composure and the highest quality to continue their impressive progress in this tournament.

Harry Kane was back to his predatory best after struggling in the group stage, following up his goal against Germany by poking home a superb pass from Raheem Sterling after only four minutes.

Ukraine barely threatened and England - having reached the last four at the 2018 World Cup - were on their way to a second successive semi-final when Harry Maguire powered home a header from Luke Shaw's free-kick seconds after the break.

And the outstanding Shaw was the creator once more four minutes later with a perfect cross that was headed in from six yards by Kane.

England were so impressive as they simply overpowered Ukraine with substitute Jordan Henderson getting the fourth - his first international goal, in his 62nd appearance - when he arrived with perfect timing to head in Mason Mount's corner.

To add to England and Southgate's satisfaction, they kept their fifth successive clean sheet to maintain their record of not conceding a goal at Euro 2020.

Looked like englands easiest game so far, but the players are peaking at the right time, but you can just sense a blunder from pickford could come at any moment.

Looked like englands easiest game so far, but the players are peaking at the right time, but you can just sense a blunder from pickford could come at any moment.

Thats my only worry. The fact that he has not been tested much makes me think he's gonna bottle at the wrong time.

Going by current form you would think an Italy v England final is on the card.

Allthough I have been an Italy fan since 1990 I really think we haven’t seen the best of Spain so far. I just don’t understand why they are not using Adama Traore That is very fishy, he should have been given a go already in group stages, 20 minutes here and there.

I wont be popular but I still think Spain will make it to the finals.

England have amazing strength in their squad, they could have fielded two equally good elevens here.

Sweden must be kicking themselves that they lost to this Ukrainian team. The latter were incredibly poor and absent yesterday and actually deserved an 8-0 drubbing!

Congratulations to England! They´re peaking at the perfect time and the dream looks serious within reach this time around. Denmark, despite winning by 2-1, weren´t quite the same yesterday against Czech as they had been in the matches prior to that. England will fancy their chances, and they´re never going to get a better shot at glory than this.

Well spotted! I felt the same. A lot of my attention would be on Pickford, the English goal-keeper, if I was part of the Danish or even Italian or Spanish management. He was lucky that none of his mistakes ended up in a goal being conceded. Ukraine were just too bad, as already said.

Game changed after the half time break. Seems like England was overestimating the Ukrain defence in the first half. We just saw how lost they seemed in 2nd half.
tbh, Italy or Spain will be a real test and interesting to see if Pickford gets to better Gordon Banks record.

not just Pickford, also Walker & Stones have a blunder in them, Walker got away with one in this match.

lol no one said that, people think Belgium were gonna win cause this widely considered their golden generation, they have so many great players that they were def considered favorites. Back in 2018 everyone thought Belgium's golden generation were going to win them the world cup and they weren't ranked #1 back then.

You did.

Don’t be upset. You thought Belgium would win the Euros.

If you can’t say it in a sentence, save the hymns and move on.

I wasn't sure about how this tournament would go given the strange fixture schedule etc but it's been a really good tournament to watch.

Plenty of attacking football and some excellent teams and players to watch.

You did.

Don’t be upset. You thought Belgium would win the Euros.

If you can’t say it in a sentence, save the hymns and move on.

I thought Belgium would win but KDB wasn't fully fit in this tournament and was carrying an injury coming into the quarter final. Losing Hazard was a blow too.

To be honest didn't see the Italians being this good despite their good form before the tournament and they have played excellent football despite their usual hysterics and cheating.

Pictures from the CZE-DEN QF that I attended in Baku

8ac40534-5cc1-4d0c-a3a2-47f1c2dcb84d.jpg0a06c6af-194d-420b-a77c-58474b705ca7.jpgc7e5dcd9-7d49-40e2-9857-29d26e81be7b.jpg49d6cac1-94a7-4032-a5d5-bab86530db9b.jpg

all of them are good, that last photograph is especially nice. fruit of patience it seem.

And some pics coming from the SF in Wembley - ground looking pristine!

6d2b4351-bf18-48d0-a797-c381f99ee158.jpg

Italy and Spain really going for it.

Good flow to the match so far.

Brilliant football by Spain so far. Italy is hardly taking the possession of the ball.

Also, the refree is looking bit biased towards Italy :srini

Got to be a goal soon.

Both teams creating good chances.

I remember Federico Chiesa's dad scoring goals like his son did.

Wonderful finish.

Lovely goal by Morata.

Played well Spain, deserved a goal.

Back