The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

Klusekara was bowling good this time.. He has improved just like sohail tanvir..

You are making it sound like if klusekara is some rubbish bowler to whom we lost all our wickets easily.. But as i saod watch that series again you will see that klusekara was swinging the ball and was bowling just like sohaol tanvir bowled in the t20s and odis, swinging and threatning...

One cannot predict what will happen in south africa, who knows mayby we might be able to bat goo against the sa bowlers or who knows we might fail with the bat, but we would also have to do the same to there batting line up
Kula averages 121 against India and 50.0 against NZ. IMO, he is rubbish, but if you think he is a good bowler, then so be it.

How can one not predict what will happen in South Africa? We have never won a test series there, so all evidence points against Pakistan, but what matters to me is your opinion.

Under your "legendary" captain Misbah, can Pakistan draw or win the series in South Africa?

Try to get this thread to atleast 2000 posts.
That Afridi thread has competition.

Again, yes klusekara was a fazool bowler, but he has improved, and we saw that against pakistan...

Btw, pakistan had never whitewashed england before, but we were able to do that right. So its hard to predict here

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/en...s=1;template=results;type=bowling;view=series

Kula has played at home in the following series in the last 3 years:

vs NZ in 2009: Bowl Ave of 30.5
vs WI in 2011: Bowl Ave of 17.0
vs pak in 2012: Bowl Ave of 36.4

Mate, I don't even know what this argument is about. I just said it so I could get a quote from shahrukh for future reference

You must have missed what he said - stats don't tell the whole story.

Please answer my question. Come on, I'm asking nicely.

Should we give more time to Misbah's ODI captaincy or should we believe Ironcat's spiel that Misbah is the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years based on a small time frame?

Decisions decisions.

Why have you been dodging the question for so long?

You clearly said earlier that you just want stats and the audience wants stats blah blah. I'm going to prove to you how misleading stats can be. That's all I want to do.

Now answer the question.
Look, find someone else to waste your time with. Your question has nothing to do with this thread. So, like i said, start a new thread, and ask the question in that thread.

Otherwise, make your point already. We don't have all day. Or, maybe wait, if you had had a point, it would have been made after 30 posts of asking childish questions.

Should we give more time to Misbah's ODI captaincy or should we believe Ironcat's spiel that Misbah is the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years based on a small time frame?

Decisions decisions.

What happened to not posting for a month?

Mate, I don't even know what this argument is about. I just said it so I could get a quote from shahrukh for future reference .
You, sir, are hopeless. Just keep on randomly jumping into others' arguments, getting schooled, and repeating the process.:))

What happened to not posting for a month?

Learn to read.

It was not posting for a month in this thread, AND, as you may have realised, Ramadan is starting on Saturday in the UK and not tomorow.

Why do you ask? Are you scared?

But he has shown imprpvement this tine around, just like tanvir
I agree, but the stats show we played him better than other teams in the recent history. He knows those grounds/conditions very well.

You, sir, are hopeless. Just keep on randomly jumping into others' arguments, getting schooled, and repeating the process.:))

Want me to remind you how you started crying when you got schooled? Nevermind, I will anyway.

I agree, but the stats show we played him better than other teams in the recent history. He knows those grounds/conditions very well.

Fair point...

I'm also guessing we have played him more then any other team right?

Chand nazar nahi aya

Apna chand :misbah

He has gone crazy.

Self combusted. Called himself a heavyweight, posted a backfiring comment about smilies, posted more crap, became religious, came back,posted more crap,called someone an enemy of the faith......

In the space of a few hours :))

I think Namak Bhai is gonna explode and have a breakdown.

Im very happy to keep pushing him tell he does.

I think Namak Bhai is gonna explode and have a breakdown.

then posting in ramadan wont be good for him..

Agar yeh halaat ab hai, tau rozy kay duraan kya halaat hogee becharay kee..

Decisions decisions.
Should we believe Namak's claim that Pakistan team = product of spot fixing or should we believe his claim that he has faith in the Pakistan team?

Should we believe Namak's claim that Misbah was Pakistan's ODI captain from 2010 to 2011 or should we just use our brain?

;-)

LESSON 1 WE HAVE LEARNED: Ironcat is a crybaby that can't accept it when he's been schooled.

Exhibit A:

My posts are stats-backed, articles-backed, examples-backed, numbers-backed, and evidence-backed. Audience wants that stuff - whether you like it or not.

Also Ironcat I'm so glad you brought up audience because audience cares about winning in ODIs a lot.

Except that we aren't playing an ODI in this thread. :facepalm:

I'm sorry. Last time I checked, Misbah was the ODI captain right?

Do you want evidence for that? :)))

How would IC say it? Oh yeah. SCHOOLED.

What? You are schooled? Again? Oh, come on, wait at least an hour next time.

Look, find someone else to waste your time with. Your question has nothing to do with this thread. So, like i said, start a new thread, and ask the question in that thread.

Otherwise, make your point already. We don't have all day. Or, maybe wait, if you had had a point, it would have been made after 30 posts of asking childish questions.

Well, if you answer my question, I can make my point.

You keep telling me that my posts are useless because I haven't used any stats - well I want to prove to you why stats aren't as important as you think they are.

I'm not sure how this argument originally started, but this should suffice.

I'm not going to accept you calling me a useless 27k poster when your crap repeats itself over and over again.

Learn to read.

It was not posting for a month in this thread, AND, as you may have realised, Ramadan is starting on Saturday in the UK and not tomorow.

Why do you ask? Are you scared?

Lets read your statement together...

Brothers and Sisters.

Ramadan Mubarek ho.

Why you giving Mubarak one day in advance ?

I am not going to be posting in this for now but rest assured the next chapter in this saga will continue in this thread after a month.

Pakistan Zindabad!

:)

You said you are not posting 'now' and the debate will recommence in one from 'now'

Unless now means saturday and one month means 5 minutes to you.

Im not scared but you lie a lot. Im just pointing this out so you can iron out your flaws in this blessed month.

Numbers are objective. They don't contain biases such as the blind hatred against captains or players.

Whenever I hear this on this forum, I take it as that the poster has no other evidence to provide.

Ah here it is. Ironcat says numbers are objective and don't contain biases.

Well people, he is about to be schooled.

Just to remind you: this is when you posted SR's of Tendulkar and Misbah and equated their performances AND Ajmal's performances with and without Misbah as captain.

Last edited:
Learn to read.

Let's examine that claim for a second.

Namak_Halaal said:
I am not going to be posting in this for now but rest assured the next chapter in this saga will continue in this thread after a month.
So, the only question then is, whether we have a rift in the space-time continuum.

then posting in ramadan wont be good for him..

Agar yeh halaat ab hai, tau rozy kay duraan kya halaat hogee becharay kee..

Namak will go crazy.

Posts will slowly disintegrate to the point where this is what he will be saying

Namak-Halal said:
Misbahsachinhhohohohminnowsachinmisbahhohohoh i am a heavyweight

Lets read your statement together...

Why you giving Mubarak one day in advance ?

You said you are not posting 'now' and the debate will recommence in one from 'now'

Unless now means saturday and one month means 5 minutes to you.

Im not scared but you lie a lot. Im just pointing this out so you can iron out your flaws in this blessed month.

Ramadan is starting on saturday, but he is giving mubarak :))

LESSON 1 WE HAVE LEARNED: Ironcat is a crybaby that can't accept it when he's been schooled.

Exhibit A:
You know, iZ, that's the lamest sequence of warped logic I have seen in a while.:))

Confused%20lady%20funny.jpg

Well, if you answer my question, I can make my point.

You keep telling me that my posts are useless because I haven't used any stats - well I want to prove to you why stats aren't as important as you think they are.

I'm not sure how this argument originally started, but this should suffice.

I'm not going to accept you calling me a useless 27k poster when your crap repeats itself over and over again.
So you want to prove your grand point, and you still need my help?

:)))

Before you get on your high horse, it starts on Friday here.

It could be different for him.

What are you his lawyer?

You keep defending him then realise your mistake and apologise.

He said he is not posting from 'now'

So you want to prove your grand point, and you still need my help?

:)))

...are you serious?

I just need you to answer a question.

In fact, the fact that you won't answer it is proof enough.

You know you're wrong, that's why you won't answer it. End of story.

DV, I respect your opinion somewhat, do you think Ironcat should answer my question or not? What do you think of my schooling earlier?

SOmething's gotta give.

Ah here it is. Ironcat says numbers are objective and don't contain biases.

Well people, he is about to be schooled.

Just to remind you: this is when you posted SR's of Tendulkar and Misbah and equated their performances AND Ajmal's performances with and without Misbah as captain.
I think you have been announcing the arrival of your "schooling" for the last, what, 3 hours. Is it just stuck in traffic? Use public transit, man.

What are you his lawyer?

You keep defending him then realise your mistake and apologise.

He said he is not posting from 'now'

I mean, I am an aspiring lawyer, does that count? :day

Speaking of which, are you Shahrukh's lawyer? Hmmm...

DV, I respect your opinion somewhat, do you think Ironcat should answer my question or not? What do you think of my schooling earlier?

SOmething's gotta give.

I am not his lawyer like you are Namak-Halals lawyer.

Ironcat can do what he wants bro, I dont give a flying you know what.

If you feel you have made your point thats good :)

Keep asking him until you feel you have your answer.

Last edited:
I think you have been announcing the arrival of your "schooling" for the last, what, 3 hours. Is it just stuck in traffic? Use public transit, man.

You said numbers are objective and don't contain biases - did you or did you not?

Well tell me which player is better: Player A (81) or Player B (51)?

I am not his lawyer like you are Namak-Halals lawyer.

Ironcat can do what he wants bro, I dont give a flying you know what.

If you feel you have made your point thats good :)

Sigh, you're right. If only it worked that way for me. I swear, I have a serious character flaw that I can't stand it if people are wrong and won't admit it.

I think I need help.

‘Now’ because I thought Ramadan is tomorrow. When exactly were you born? Looks like you caught the pedantic bug from the Ghaddar you support.

Lie? Hmmm.

Evidence 1 of DV supporting Ironcat

Top post..
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4889643&postcount=364

Evidence 2 of DV supporting Ironcat

My lessons were finished during the day.
DV is our evening class instructor.
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4970925&postcount=1611

Looks like the haters have failed to turn up to school today.
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4971577&postcount=1675

Tsk Tsk.

I mean, I am an aspiring lawyer, does that count? :day

Thats good.

InshAllah you become a lawyer bro.

Just one tip. Do not follow the Namak Halal school of arguing.

He gets caught in his own web too much bechara.

...are you serious?

I just need you to answer a question.

In fact, the fact that you won't answer it is proof enough.

You know you're wrong, that's why you won't answer it. End of story.
Good. Same place, same time, tomorrow?

‘Now’ because I thought Ramadan is tomorrow. When exactly were you born? Looks like you caught the pedantic bug from the Ghaddar you support.

Lie? Hmmm.

Evidence 1 of DV supporting Ironcat

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4889643&postcount=364

Evidence 2 of DV supporting Ironcat

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4970925&postcount=1611

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4971577&postcount=1675

Tsk Tsk.

What kind of evidence is this Baba Ji.

Here is my question. Do you have Alzheimers and post random things?

Where have I defended him when he has shown no faith in Pakistan?

Last edited:
Thats good.

InshAllah you become a lawyer bro.

Just one tip. Do not follow the Namak Halal school of arguing.

He gets caught in his own web too much bechara.

Doing business right now, want to go to Law school later, insha Allah.

Schooling Ironcat is good practice, init?

Thats weird..... Usually savak jumps in to this thread to congratulate the haters and encourage them as if there is a war going on, and the haters are his workers...

You said numbers are objective and don't contain biases - did you or did you not?

Well tell me which player is better: Player A (81) or Player B (51)?
So, tell me, iZ, this is the biggest occasion of your life - i.e. you are about to make a point. Don't you feel that everyone will question it tomorrow if they found out that Ironcat helped you out?

Don't taint the occasion. I know you can do it by yourself. We were all toddlers once.

Namak-Halal posts evidence of IronCat supporting me as evidence of his claim that I supported IronCat when he made 'traitor' statements.

:)) the logic....

Thats weird..... Usually savak jumps in to this thread to congratulate the haters and encourage them as if there is a war going on, and the haters are his workers...

:))pathetic once again. You junior bot are under orders from senior bot, talking about workers :))

Savak is too busy falling in love with a girl that he hasn't spoken to.

When he realises its a lost cause he will post a rant about Misbah.

So, tell me, iZ, this is the biggest occasion of your life - i.e. you are about to make a point. Don't you feel that everyone will question it tomorrow if they found out that Ironcat helped you out?

Don't taint the occasion. I know you can do it by yourself. We were all toddlers once.

Bechara still can't answer the question because he knows he'll get schooled.

Why did you post more lies?

Where is the proof I supported Ironcat if he made a traitor statement?

Do hear that DV? That's the sound of the world's smallest violin.

I actually said - had you 'read' my post correctly - you were supporting a Ghaddar for 4 weeks from the spectator stand slapping high fives.

I then also said - little did you realise you were supporting a Ghaddar all along.

The evidence is damning.

Don't pull a Salman Butt on me now.

I actually said - had you 'read' my post correctly - you were supporting a Ghaddar for 4 weeks from the spectator stand slapping high fives.

I then also said - little did you realise you were supporting a Ghaddar all along.

The evidence is damning.

heheheheeh

WHen I saw a statement I disagreed with IronCat I mentioned my disagreement.

I havent seen the traitor statement you mention.

More lies Namak. More manipulations. More deceptions. No facts to back it up. Story of this thread.

I will never support any Anti-Pakistan statement. There you go clear as day.

As I Have said before, I am not his lawyer and he is not mine.

Only you have this idea in your head.

The evidence is damning.

What a gem of a post.

I havent seen the post by IC that you mention

But I can see your logic its right here infront of the world.

You use something that I had no awareness of as evidence against me?

Yaar ye kya baqwas hai?

The evidence is damning.

Whoops. One night on the street, and Namak has declared the whole world as traitors. Don't give up hope. That bowl in your hand can reek in top coin.

Namak is calling other traitors but what about him, who wants his national team captain to fail..

Namak is calling other traitors but what about him, who wants his national team captain to fail..

Look at the evidence he presents and you will see his mindset

1. He claims IC is a traitor

2. He says I didnt know he was a traitor

3. He says that I although I didnt know, I agreed to one of his Non-Traitor posts

Therefore he says I support a traitor.

Namak tomorrow and your 1 month break can't come any sooner for you :))

I will never support any Anti-Pakistan statement. There you go clear as day.

That's funny, you were laughing with Ironcat when he was bragging about making money on his bets against Pakistan and how my prediction of 3-0 and Hafeez scoring a 100 in the 1st Test turned out to be false.

:))) How much did you lose on Hafeez making a century in the first test?

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4966167&postcount=1053

You were laughing because Hafeez didn’t score his 100 in the 1st Test. You were laughing because you were joining in on the fun with Ironcat. If this is not supporting Ironcat and his Ghaddari then I do not know what is.

Tsk Tsk.

That's funny, you were laughing with Ironcat when he was bragging about making money on his bets against Pakistan and how my prediction of 3-0 and Hafeez scoring a 100 in the 1st Test turned out to be false.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4966167&postcount=1053

You were laughing because Hafeez didn’t score his 100 in the 1st Test. You were laughing because you were joining in on the fun with Ironcat. If this is not supporting Ironcat and his Ghaddari then I do not know what is.

Tsk Tsk.
I was laughing after the debate in the other thread, where you said Hafeez would make a century because of Misbahs absence.

It was your blind hatred of Misbah that I LOL'd at.

Refer to the Misbah suspended thread for context.

Last edited:
Back