The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

You were laughing because you were joining in on the fun with Ironcat. If this is not supporting Ironcat and his Ghaddari then I do not know what is.

Tsk Tsk.

So you say I explicity supported the alleged traitor statement

here you say I didnt know I was supporting

I then also said - little did you realise you were supporting a Ghaddar all along.

WHich one is it. ANother contradiction caught within 5 minutes.

Namak keeps failing.

How many contradictions will Namak make tomorrow??

Thats the question folk.

Please post estimates. I call 6.

Anyways. I am off to sleep 'now' meaning NOW and not tomorrow.

Will be back tomorrow, meaning tomorrow and not one month.

Night lads.

Keep trying lads. Eventually you will be able to pin me down. Surprised that the 'heavyweight' namak halal hasnt managed to already

That's funny, you were laughing with Ironcat when he was bragging about making money on his bets against Pakistan and how my prediction of 3-0 and Hafeez scoring a 100 in the 1st Test turned out to be false.
Well, well, well, it looks like you will lie about anything to pad your post count here.

And now I know why you want to stop posting once Ramadan starts.:46:

Well, well, well, it looks like you will lie about anything to pad your post count here.

Hmmm.

Originally Posted by Ironcat

There is only one schoolboy prediction in this thread, and that's your slime.

Here is mine in this thread:

Not going to happen. At least the 3-0 in SL part. Mahela is a real captain. He will cajole at least a draw out of Misbah and maybe a win out of his replacement.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4958547&postcount=131

My bet made me money. Yours lost you yours. Simples.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4966156&postcount=1052

My bet made me money. Yours lost you money. What part of it did you not understand? You are poorer after the bet. Count your pennies.:))

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4967024&postcount=1063

(Notice the LOL at the end)

Some one pass this Ghaddar a rope.

Good night.

:)

Last edited:
I think you have been announcing the arrival of your "schooling" for the last, what, 3 hours.Is it just stuck in traffic? Use public transit, man.

Oh my.

After which, it will mean you have admitted you have nothing to provide. Which is when we will make a mockery out of your argument.

Three hours, folks. Three hours.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4967135&postcount=1082

Six hours later.............

Sorry for the delay - there's life outside these forums too. :D

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/showpost.php?p=4967444&postcount=1127

Days later we are still waiting.

PS: Seriously good night!

Last edited:
Senior misbot? Is that you're new name?
lol you don't know what senior means do you. Nope. I thought now.
Ironcat has been 'schooled' again. So many times now!

Guys, there's no point in trying to 'school' someone who doesn't want to be school and wants to stay a 'jaahil' his whole life.

He's stubborn and will never admit to anything and always find ways around when he's been school, as I evidenced above.

Not to mention he'll avoid a question if it means he'll be schooled.

Poor guy.

It's a shame because for a long time the IC vs NH argument was full of logic, evidence and interesting analysis. Now this thread is full of...

But don't mind me. Continue on fellas.

Indeed Misbah Mard e Chaka. Suits him perfectly. Misbah will continue to tuk tuk his way to useles 40's, 50's and 60's and average 40 for the rest of his life but I can bet Boycott's mum in finishing games off.

Hmmm.

(Notice the LOL at the end)

Some one pass this Ghaddar a rope.

Good night.

Yawn. Learn to read. The bet was about the captains. Mahela, Misbah, and Misbah's replacement.

And it was right on the money.:))

vs:

Namak_Halaal said:
I believe Pakistan can do it with or with out Misbah.

3-0 to Pakistan is my prediction.
Not just that Mahela owned you, he made sure the next time you made one, you would do with no one watching.

Oh my.

Six hours later.............

Days later we are still waiting.

PS: Seriously good night!
Can someone give me the dumbed down version of "stepping away"? Because apparently it was excluded from the Miscow vocabulary due to the PG-13 rating.

:130:

lol you don't know what senior means do you. Nope. I thought now.

Ironcat has been 'schooled' again. So many times now!
But we are still waiting to cut the ribbon for the first time when BD will make his own argument in these forums.

Guys, there's no point in trying to 'school' someone who doesn't want to be school and wants to stay a 'jaahil' his whole life.

He's stubborn and will never admit to anything and always find ways around when he's been school, as I evidenced above.

Not to mention he'll avoid a question if it means he'll be schooled.

Poor guy.
The day when iZeeshan ALMOST presented a piece of evidence.

The comet will now pass over our skies 28K posts later.

The day when iZeeshan ALMOST presented a piece of evidence.

The comet will now pass over our skies 28K posts later.

The posted plenty of evidence within YOUR posts. Not my fault you can't follow along.

Poor guy.

Yawn. Learn to read. The bet was about the captains. Mahela, Misbah, and Misbah's replacement.

And it was right on the money.:))

vs:

Not just that Mahela owned you, he made sure the next time you made one, you would do with no one watching.

You're just pulling a Salman Butt now.

Fact is you made money on your bet and take pride in your prediction coming true, but now you want readers to believe your comments were a play on words.

Butt Sahib would be proud.

You're just pulling a Salman Butt now.

Fact is you made money on your bet and take pride in your prediction coming true, but now you want readers to believe your comments were a play on words.

Butt Sahib would be proud.

If you want window dressing of your public betting pwnage, I suggest the Kleenex Expression tissues. They come highly recommended.:)

Now that you want to hide behind:
Namak_Halaal said:
Win or Loss I will put my faith in Pakistan till I die.
Here is what we see:
Namak_Halaal said:
Agreed.

By the end of the SA series next year it will be all over.

No more Misbots

Whoops.

Nice try Ironcat but like i said, Misbah doesn't have to neccessarily perform well inorder for Pakistan to win.

Nice try Ironcat but like i said, Misbah doesn't have to neccessarily perform well inorder for Pakistan to win.

Not quite. If Misbah doesn't perform but Pakistan wins under his captaincy, this thread will be full of his captaincy praise. So, I don't see how it will be all over.:46:

So, Namak, when you make a prediction, do you use logic and reason, or do you always pick your winners / losers based on personal feelings?

Not quite. If Misbah doesn't perform but Pakistan wins under his captaincy, this thread will be full of his captaincy praise. So, I don't see how it will be all over.:46:

I thought captains lead from the front with performances?

You are forgetting Misbah will be tested in the Test and ODI arena. At 1-7 down Misbah will need to justify his ODI position in the team.

So, Namak, when you make a prediction, do you use logic and reason, or do you always pick your winners / losers based on personal feelings?

I use my heart.

Not that you would know what this is being a machine and all.

I thought captains lead from the front with performances?

You are forgetting Misbah will be tested in the Test and ODI arena. At 1-7 down Misbah will need to justify his ODI position in the team.
Sure, a captain's performance is to win the game.

And if you are backing that Misbah will fail, then you are making us play with 10 performers. That's, by no means, backing the team.

Why would you wish for our team to play only with 10 performers, Namak?

I use my heart.

Not that you would know what this is being a machine and all.
Very well, so you use your heart instead of logic and reason to make a prediction.

Here are some of your predictions in this thread:

Namak_Halaal said:

Namak_Halaal said:
Misbah is not the future of Pakistan cricket at 38.

Namak_Halaal said:
]It's all about mindset and no doubt Misbah's ODIs captaincy will once again convert into a liability.

Suffice to say all of these were made without an iota of logic or reason, agreed?

Sure, a captain's performance is to win the game.

And if you are backing that Misbah will fail, then you are making us play with 10 performers. That's, by no means, backing the team.

Why would you wish for our team to play only with 10 performers, Namak?

You just don't get it.

Lets grant your notion that Misbah brings stability and calmness to the team, stability in an innings, inspires team mates, technically sound as both player and captain - sadly none of this matters if Pakistan Draw/Lose.

Very well, so you use your heart instead of logic and reason to make a prediction.

Here are some of your predictions in this thread:

Suffice to say all of these were made without an iota of logic or reason, agreed?

Are still on the topic of predictions? We get it you made money on your bets why do you insist on flogging a dead horse? You won! Be happy an move on.

Talk to me about Misbah's ODI Tenure. 1-7 is quite a battering wouldn't you say? With AUD, IND, and SA in the ODI line up I'd say This is make or break phase for Misbah's ODI captaincy?

You just don't get it.

Lets grant your notion that Misbah brings stability and calmness to the team, stability in an innings, inspires team mates, technically sound as both player and captain - sadly none of this matters if Pakistan Draw/Lose.
Who is saying anything about losing under Misbah? Draws are a reality of test cricket - Imran drew 26 out of his 48 tests.

And, again, why would you wish for us to be crippled in performance if you always back the team?

Are still on the topic of predictions? We get it you made money on your bets why do you insist on flogging a dead horse? You won! Be happy an move on.
Moi? Did I write the following:
What about calling someone a Ghaddar?

I'm simply investigating your choice of your vocabulary here.

Namak_Halaal said:
Talk to me about Misbah's ODI Tenure. 1-7 is quite a battering wouldn't you say? With AUD, IND, and SA in the ODI line up I'd say This is make or break phase for Misbah's ODI captaincy?
The only way to find out is to play those series.

Who is saying anything about losing under Misbah? Draws are a reality of test cricket - Imran drew 26 out of his 48 tests.

And, again, why would you wish for us to be crippled in performance if you always back the team?

Of course draws are part of Tests, of course there are situations when a result is not possible, but to surrender an opportunity to win a Test match just reeks of defeatism. What a mindset for a captain.

Of course draws are part of Tests, of course there are situations when a result is not possible, but to surrender an opportunity to win a Test match just reeks of defeatism. What a mindset for a captain.
Only if you were able to show us a captain - even a legendary captain - who had taken 6 wickets in the last 9 overs before the end of the last day of a test, you wouldn't lose your credibility here.

Moi? Did I write the following:

I'm simply investigating your choice of your vocabulary here.

I only bring it up because I see no point in people wasting time with someone who defends Misbah on PP but bets against his country.

How many times did I ask you whether you have faith in Misbah or not?

The only way to find out is to play those series.

His ODI captaincy is on the line - this is for certain.

Only if you were able to show us a captain - even a legendary captain - who had taken 6 wickets in the last 9 overs before the end of the last day of a test, you wouldn't lose your credibility here.

Splitting hairs.

Let's not rehash this point. It will only remind us of the roasting you received.

I only bring it up because I see no point in people wasting time with someone who defends Misbah on PP but bets against his country.
Which is a lie. The prediction was about Pakistan potentially losing the game under Hafeez. NOT losing the series. Logic and reason instead of cowboy "hearty" bets would have shown you the light.

And as of right now, you are purporting to be the bigger "Ghaddar" by backing us to field only 10 performers.

Namak_Halaal said:
How many times did I ask you whether you have faith in Misbah or not?
Which is why it always helps to read first. Post # 1646:
Ironcat said:
As for my faith in Misbah, I have complete faith in him doing the best for the team whatever the circumstances.

Namak_Halaal said:
His ODI captaincy is on the line - this is for certain.
In Pakistan, captaincy is always on the line. Tell us something new.

Which is a lie. The prediction was about Pakistan potentially losing the game under Hafeez. NOT losing the series.

Doesn't matter, betting against Pakistan to lose in a Test Match, or to lose a Test Series, is the same thing, Ghaddari.

This is why you were bragging about how you made money on your bets.

In Pakistan, captaincy is always on the line. Tell us something new

Not the point. The point is you claimed Misbah is the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years and he is not going anywhere, seems like he could be phased out.

Doesn't matter, betting against Pakistan to lose in a Test Match, or to lose a Test Series, is the same thing, Ghaddari.

This is why you were bragging about how you made money on your bets.
You can have your own definition of 'Ghaddari' on your wall and whine about it for the rest of your life. Or you can learn to use your head. Your choice.

Like I said, you are purporting to be the bigger "Ghaddar" by backing us to field only 10 performers.

Namak_Halaal said:
Not the point. The point is you claimed Misbah is the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years and he is not going anywhere, seems like he could be phased out.
That there are three long-dated series to go before even a chance of his captaincy status change tells me he isn't going anywhere.
Namak_Halaal said:

You can have your own definition of 'Ghaddari' on your wall and whine about it for the rest of your life. Or you can learn to use your head. Your choice.

Like I said, you are purporting to be the bigger "Ghaddar" by backing us to field only 10 performers.

:facepalm:

Did you or did you not win money on your bet which was Pakistan to draw or lose vs Sri Lanka in the 1st Test?

Childish retort.

That there are three long-dated series to go before even a chance of his captaincy status change tells me he isn't going anywhere.

This time next year - Misbah ODI captain?

Did you or did you not win money on your bet which was Pakistan to draw or lose vs Sri Lanka in the 1st Test?
Yes, I made the correct prediction. Logic and reason tells me who to bet on, say, if Afridi is facing Steyn with 6 balls to go and 60 runs needed to win.

A cowboy bet, on the other hand, would put me on the street with nothing but the following left to respond with:
Namak_Halaal said:
Childish retort.

;-)

Namak_Halaal said:
This time next year - Misbah ODI captain?
That's what you said:
Namak_Halaal said:
With AUD, IND, and SA in the ODI line up I'd say This is make or break phase for Misbah's ODI captaincy?

Yes, I made the correct prediction. Logic and reason tells me who to bet on, say, if Afridi is facing Steyn with 6 balls to go and 60 runs needed to win.

You didn't answer the question. Did you or did you not make money on your bet? You did bet. I am not making this point up. I have quoted your words where you state "My bet made money."

Ironcat - making a prediction based on technicals and knowledge is one thing, but profiting from the loss of your country is quite another - Ghaddari.

A cowboy bet, on the other hand, would put me on the street with nothing but the following left to respond with:

This demonstrates your thinking.

A long shot bet means less risk high reward.

You do not have to bet the clothes you wear or the roof you live under to win big.

Why do you not mock my prediction of Pakistan whitewashing England 3-0 BEFORE the series between Pakistan and England commenced?

At least I back Pakistan.

That's what you said:

And? I asked you this time next year will Misbah be the ODI captain? Let me help you, AFTER AUS, IND, and SA ODI series.

Last edited:
You didn't answer the question. Did you or did you not make money on your bet? You did bet. I am not making this point up. I have quoted your words where you state "My bet made money."

Ironcat - making a prediction based on technicals and knowledge is one thing, but profiting from the loss of your country is quite another - Ghaddari.
Sorry, like I said, you can paste your definition of "Ghaddari" on the wall and whine about it. Or use your head. Profits are neither good nor bad on their own - esp. when they come from a pie where everyone signed up potentially to lose them all.

Namak_Halaal said:
This demonstrates your thinking.

A long shot bet means less risk high reward.

You do not have to bet the clothes you wear or the roof you live under to win big.

Why do you not mock my prediction of Pakistan whitewashing England 3-0 BEFORE the series between Pakistan and England commenced?

At least I back Pakistan.
I have no context of your prior prediction. We are only dealing with with what I saw.

Backing Pakistan in a bet is irrelevant because this bet has no utility for Pakistan. No one gets to see a dime out of it other than you and me.

If you want to show your backing for Pakistan, back the captain. Rather than wishing that we field 10 performers only.

Namak_Halaal said:
And? I asked you this time next year will Misbah be the ODI captain? Let me help you, AFTER AUS, IND, and SA ODI series.
We can cross the bridge when we get there. Who knows where we'll all be then. No need to buy a stock a year before it will take off.

Sorry, like I said, you can paste your definition of "Ghaddari" on the wall and whine about it. Or use your head. Profits are neither good nor bad on their own - esp. when they come from a pie where everyone signed up potentially to lose them all.

I have no context of your prior prediction. We are only dealing with with what I saw.

Backing Pakistan in a bet is irrelevant because this bet has no utility for Pakistan. No one gets to see a dime out of it other than you and me.

If you want to show your backing for Pakistan, back the captain. Rather than wishing that we field 10 performers only.

Waffle.

So did you make money on your bet or not?

We can cross the bridge when we get there. Who knows where we'll all be then. .

Do you think this time next year Misbah will be ODI captain? Or do you not have faith in Misbah?

No need to buy a stock a year before it will take off.

You joker. That's precisely the time you buy stock, a year before it will 'take off'.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Waffle.

So did you make money on your bet or not?
Am I not supposed to make the money you lost?

Namak_Halaal said:
Do you think this time next year Misbah will be ODI captain? Or do you not have faith in Misbah?
That's your problem. You believe that faith is somehow related with cowboy predictions.:46:

Namak_Halaal said:
You joker. That's precisely the time you buy stock, before they take off.
I buy mine the day before they take off - not the year before.:))

Am I not supposed to make the money you lost?

Is that a yes you made money on you bet?

That's your problem. You believe that faith is somehow related with cowboy predictions.:46:

Fine. I make cowboy bets because I love Pakistan – I rather live with this problem for the rest of my life. You on the hand make Ghaddari bets while pretending your support Pakistan. How can you live with yourself.

I buy mine the day before they take off - not the year before.:))

Apple shares say hello. :)

Another revelation this morning - you have a short term view in life and not a long term view. This is why you cannot even answer whether you think Misbah will be the ODI captain this time next year.

Such narrow-minded approach. Explains so much.

Fine. I make cowboy bets because I love Pakistan – I rather live with this problem for the rest of my life. You on the hand make Ghaddari bets while pretending your support Pakistan. How can you live with yourself.
Not really, You are the Great "Ghaddar" - you do them both. Cowboy predictions AGAINST Pakistan. Like wishing the team to field only 10 performers. :46:

Namak_Halaal said:
Apple shares say hello. :)
Err, no one said anything about selling the shares.:))

Namak_Halaal said:
Another revelation this morning - you have a short term view in life and not a long term view. This is why you cannot even answer whether you think Misbah will be the ODI captain this time next year.

Such narrow-minded approach. Explains so much.
Looks like there are still some 'buy and hold' jokers left in the world after 2008. :))

I hope you don't do this stuff with real money.

schooled? Is this a term that they use in the UK, after every session of a class?Teacher: you have been schooled!

Not really, You are the Great "Ghaddar" - you do them both. Cowboy predictions AGAINST Pakistan. Like wishing the team to field only 10 performers. :46:

Looks like there are still some 'buy and hold' jokers left in the world after 2008. :))

Mate, what on Earth are you doing? Why waste so much energy debating with this guy, who is known by most people here to be a troll? He will keep shifting the goalpost every alternate post, and still accuse you of doing the same.

A person who believes that Afridi has a 'Character' which is better then all the players of all the countries combined, should be best avoided.

P.S:- Misbah may not be the best of LOI batsman. But his captaincy has provided Pakistan the much needed stability. Credit must be given, where due.

Folks, this is what Ghaddar looks like caught red handed bragging about making money on bets he made against his country.

He now attempts to label me a Ghaddar :facepalm:

Who said anything about selling? You were talking about 'lift off' and how you only buy shares the day before. So will you put faith in Misbah a day before the series? I laugh at your so called faith in Misbah.

Irrelevant.

The Indians have joined us. It's a double benefit for them.

1 - Indians love Misbah because he gifted India the WC SF.
2 - Indians will support anyone who oppose Pakistan, in this case Ironcat and his bet against Pakistan.

I wonder if Ironcat will unite with Indians in this thread.

The Indians have joined us. It's a double benefit for them.

1 - Indians love Misbah because he gifted India the WC SF.
2 - Indians will support anyone who oppose Pakistan, in this case Ironcat and his bet against Pakistan.

I wonder if Ironcat will unite with Indians in this thread.

Just like you've united with the Britisher's, and become a 'Namak Halaal' to them, by wishing that Misbah performs poorly and is removed from captaincy, so that when England play Pakistan, they can pounce them without Misbah.

Happy?

Folks, this is what Ghaddar looks like caught red handed bragging about making money on bets he made against his country.

He now attempts to label me a Ghaddar
Which folks are you referring to? There are only chops around you here.

You are, of course, the Great Ghaddar. You want us to field only 10 performers in the all-important SA series so we lose the series.

Namak_Halaal said:
Who said anything about selling? You were talking about 'lift off' and how you only buy shares the day before. So will you put faith in Misbah a day before the series? I laugh at your so called faith in Misbah.
Nice surrender. So, tell us, how long before AAPL took off did you buy the shares? Let's see. Jan 2011? Sat on them while they did nothing for a year? All that money could have been used as margin against your resident country's banking shorts. Long odds, eh? :46:

The day you will grow up to separate faith from predictions - cowboy betting from logic - investing from throwing darts - you will find yourself among "folks" again.

Just like you've united with the Britisher's, and become a 'Namak Halaal' to them, by wishing that Misbah performs poorly and is removed from captaincy, so that when England play Pakistan, they can pounce them without Misbah.

Happy?
Spot on.

There was the Great Gambler.

Then, the Great Gatsby.

And, now, the Great Ghaddar.

Unbelievable. Instead of discussing Misbah and his ODI tenure, Ironcat has spent an entire morning trying to convince folks he is not a Ghaddar, that Ironcat did not bet against Pakistan, that Ironcat did not make money on his bets, and in the process has formed an allegiance with an Indian.

Slowly but surely the truth is being revealed.

Ironcat, talk to me about Misbah's ODI tenure. Do you see Misbah as ODI captain this time next year?

Unbelievable. Instead of discussing Misbah and his ODI tenure, Ironcat has spent an entire morning trying to convince folks he is not a Ghaddar, that Ironcat did not bet against Pakistan, that Ironcat did not make money on his bets, and in the process has formed an allegiance with an Indian.

Slowly but surely the truth is being revealed.

Ironcat, talk to me about Misbah's ODI tenure. Do you see Misbah as ODI captain this time next year?

Only dogs can hear you now.:)

The Great Ghaddar said:
I use my heart.

The Great Ghaddar uses his heart instead of logic and reason to make a prediction.

Here are some of his predictions in this thread:

The Great Ghaddar said:
The Great Ghaddar said:
Misbah is not the future of Pakistan cricket at 38.
The Great Ghaddar said:
It's all about mindset and no doubt Misbah's ODIs captaincy will once again convert into a liability.

Last edited:

Do you see him playing tests this time next year? He's old, he'll have to retire but no one can deny that he's smoothed out the transition and we can think out a captain till then. But we need a change in ODI's to groom the new test captain

Meanwhile:

The Great Ghaddar said:

:46:

Dude, you're making yourself look like an idiot. This is just getting ridiculous and fast. This isn't about Misbah any more

Dude, I am shifting the discussion towards Misbah and ODis, Ironcat is protesting his innocence instead. I do not blame him. Why else did he beg folks to give Misbah more time with the ODI captaincy?

Notice how Misbots do not wish to talk about ODIs.

Do you see him playing tests this time next year?

Test yes, ODI no.

He's old, he'll have to retire but no one can deny that he's smoothed out the transition and we can think out a captain till then.

The problem is his age. Pakistan should not be investing in a defeatist and defensive captain. At 38 his defensive mentality is ingrained and impossible to change. We should be investing in a young Test captain now.

But we need a change in ODI's to groom the new test captain

I see change after AUS, IND, and SA ODI series.

Also I do not see the disadvantage in having 3 different captains for 3 different formats.

I think we should think out of the box and have a bowling captain.

I was thinking about this the other day.

Afridi is out the question.
Hafeez is out the question.
Ajmal - possibility, but he is 34.

Sometimes I feel PCB missed a trick after the Spot fixing scandal. It was a chance to start with the slate wiped clean.

I was thinking about this the other day.

Afridi is out the question.
Hafeez is out the question.
Ajmal - possibility, but he is 34.

Sometimes I feel PCB missed a trick after the Spot fixing scandal. It was a chance to start with the slate wiped clean.

Junaid

Or if we have to, give it to Farhat, we know he's going to be there anyways, at least he'll be doing something

For me though Asad/Azhar/Umar are the best choices.
Groom one of them under Hafeez as VC. Then when Hafeez leaves, they'll be mature enough

Junaid

Or if we have to, give it to Farhat, we know he's going to be there anyways, at least he'll be doing something

For me though Asad/Azhar/Umar are the best choices.
Groom one of them under Hafeez as VC. Then when Hafeez leaves, they'll be mature enough

Agree Asad/Azhar for Tests.

Junaid for ODI captain? I am up for that. Young, plenty of potential, worth the risk of investment! :)

tumblr_m7gl6dgUA51ryttg0o1_1280.jpg

Hehehe whose username is named after an indian movie......

Yes another piece of evidence where DV is supporting a Ghaddar. Excellent! :)

DV - do you think Misbah will be ODI captain this time next year?

Try and talk in substance if you can.

Yes another piece of evidence where DV is supporting a Ghaddar. Excellent! :)

DV - do you think Misbah will be ODI captain this time next year?

Try and talk in substance if you can.

I dont see why not. It would be a good idea to phase him out within the next 18 months and prepare for the next world cup.

If we cant find anybody to step up to the plate then he will have to continue with the job he is doing until a youngster is confident enough to take the mantle.

Why do you accuse people of being a Ghaddar and having Indian brethren when you have named yourself after an Indian film?

Naming yourself after an Indian film but accusing others of joining their brethren.

Namak Halal makes another hypocritical statement.....

Last edited:
I dont see why not. It would be a good idea to phase him out within the next 18 months and prepare for the next world cup.

If we cant find anybody to step up to the plate then he will have to continue with the job he is doing until a youngster is confident enough to take the mantle.

I think PCB need to start taking risks by acting now and appointing a young vice captain because a defensive mentality even in management will get us know where.

Who knows, the AUS, IND, and SA ODI games could be a blessing in disguise.

Why do you accuse people of being a Ghaddar and having Indian brethren when you have named yourself after an Indian film?

Naming yourself after an Indian film but accusing others of joining their brethren.

Namak Halal makes another hypocritical statement.....

I said talk substance, not irrelevance.

You have yourself proved you support a Ghaddar who bets against his team and are now trying to cover up your tracks. I have nothing more to say; let's leave it at that. If you want to continue on this topic then feel free, but you shall be ignored hence forth.

I think PCB need to start taking risks by acting now and appointing a young vice captain because a defensive mentality even in management will get us know where.

Who knows, the AUS, IND, and SA ODI games could be a blessing in disguise.

I hope not.

The last time you predicted a blessing in disguise we all know what happened.

Lets keep your blessings away from Pakistan cricket.

You have yourself proved you support a Ghaddar who bets against his team and are now trying to cover up your tracks. I have nothing more to say; let's leave it at that. If you want to continue on this topic then feel free, but you shall be ignored hence forth.

No nothing has been proved. You made up some evidence and contradicted yourself when providing proof.

How can you accuse others of joining their brethren when there are pages and pages of threads with you high fiving Indians as you discuss your love of their culture and art :)

Last edited:
As I have said to you many times....post where you feel IronCat has been a ghaddar where I hve also supported him being a ghaddar.

I dare you :)

No more lies, I've caught you out too many times already.

Last edited:
I hope not.

The last time you predicted a blessing in disguise we all know what happened.

Lets keep your blessings away from Pakistan cricket.

Yes I remember, you were laughing at Pakistan's loss only for Hafeez to comeback with a 196 score. :facepalm:

This defensive mentality you exhibit is a disease within the Pakistani establishment and fans alike. It is destroying Pakistan cricket thus must be eradicated as soon as humanly possible.

I understand you are content with a draw but some of us fans like to aim higher and go for the win instead of cheering for a captain who surrenders to the opposition's plea.

Yes I remember, you were laughing at Pakistan's loss only for Hafeez to comeback with a 196 score. :facepalm:

This defensive mentality you exhibit is a disease within the Pakistani establishment and fans alike. It is destroying Pakistan cricket thus must be eradicated as soon as humanly possible.

I understand you are content with a draw but some of us fans like to aim higher and go for the win instead of cheering for a captain who surrenders to the opposition's plea.

No im laughing at your idea of blessing....hafeez got mullered wheb misbah wasnt there(your blessing) and hit 196 on his return.

Im happy with the 196, thats why I said keep your blessings away from the team.

Perhaps you should join your brethren in discussing the latest amita bachan film :)

No im laughing at your idea of blessing....hafeez got mullered wheb misbah wasnt there(your blessing) and hit 196 on his return.

Yes you were laughing and then blaming Hafeez for the loss of the 1st Test match. Terrible.

Establishing a trend/effect based on a time frame of one match is the height of ignorance, but I am so glad Hafeez proved his critics wrong (Misbots clearly being used to such falsifications of late)

Misbah’s absence gave Pakistan an opportunity to try new players. You obviously cannot see this because if it were down to you, you would want Misbah to captain Pakistan till he is 50.

Pakistan will only succeed if aggressive and adventurous.

Yes you were laughing and then blaming Hafeez for the loss of the 1st Test match. Terrible.

Establishing a trend/effect based on a time frame of one match is the height of ignorance, but I am so glad Hafeez proved his critics wrong (Misbots clearly being used to such falsifications of late)

Misbah’s absence gave Pakistan an opportunity to try new players. You obviously cannot see this because if it were down to you, you would want Misbah to captain Pakistan till he is 50.

Pakistan will only succeed if aggressive and adventurous.

More lies :))

First I didnt laugh at the defeat...I laughed at you!

Secondly I just posted 5 minutes ago that Misbah will go when a youngster is ready to take over as he wont be around for the world...5 minutes ago!

More lies,More hypocrisy and another time Namak Halal fails and forgets something that has been said 5 minutes ago.

Anyways yaar any new Bollywood films? What are your bros up to nowadays, whats going on in the Indian arts and culture scene?

Back