The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

Misbah’s absence gave Pakistan an opportunity to try new players. You obviously cannot see this because if it were down to you, you would want Misbah to captain Pakistan till he is 50.

If we go by your ridiculous logic, then Micheal Clark, Dhoni, and all other captains should retire, just to give an opportunity to new players.. Infact, after every few games all the seniors and new captains should retire just to give opportunity to new players :facepalm:

Imran Khan captained his team till the age of 42, you clearly have no problems with him... Are you his blind fan or something?

Establishing a trend/effect based on a time frame of one match is the height of ignorance, .

Really?
Namak_Halaal said:
Now the only way which my POV can be falsified is to measure Pakistan’s performance in the absence of Misbah.

What better opportunity than the upcoming Test vs SL.
You quoted one match yourself yaara :))

One more Fail to add to the NH fail list....

Last edited:
Pakistan will only succeed if aggressive and adventurous.

Implying Pakistan white washing England / Drawing vs SA and WI / Beating SL equating to a 7 Series undefeated Streak is not Success :)))

He proves himself wrong every 5 minutes :))

He needs this self imposed retirement to reflect on the outright lies he has told.

Laughter is the best defence mechanism - the irony.

Moving on from DV.

Pakistan beat England 3-0 because the players were aggressive not the captaincy - there was no master stroke by Misbah - it was for all intents and purposes a revenge series.

We all know how Misbah’s defensive captaincy was exposed in the ODI series subsequent to the Whitewash. Misbah's defensive captaincy was further exposed by mediocre SL.

1:7 is a joke of a figure for the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years.

Without Ajmal, Misbah is a rabbit staring at headlights.

Only a defensive and weak captain can leak 130 odd runs to tailenders then surrender to the opposition's plea in the same match. Pakistan's very own Francesco Schettino.

L
Moving on from DV.

Every time you get caught lying you move on.

Why did you make a hypothesis based on one match and then say basing something on one match is ignorance?

Why did you make up a lie where you said I want Misbah captaining till hes 50 when 5 minutes before I told you when he should retire?

Why do you lie so much?

I honestly have no idea why DV feels so mentality insecure. When he get's proved wrong, he starts crying, if I ignore him he starts crying.

:))) Answer your lies

Time to retire old man. I have proven you as a liar time and time again.

You havent proved me wrong once. I have displayed your lies numerous times.

Run and hide or address your lies.

I honestly have no idea why DV feels so mentality insecure. When he get's proved wrong, he starts crying, if I ignore him he starts crying.

everyone knows that you are a liar, and how you try to ignore all those posts in which you are proven wrong.......

Cant stop LOLLING

Namak-Halaal said:
Establishing a trend/effect based on a time frame of one match is the height of ignorance

A little earlier

Namak-Halaal said:
Now the only way which my POV can be falsified is to measure Pakistan’s performance in the absence of Misbah.

What better opportunity than the upcoming Test vs SL

Yesterday I predicted Namak would post contradictory posts 6 times today.

In a short space of time he is half way there.

1. Said Ironcat agreed with his 'brethren' who are Indian but he himself is named after an Indian movie and keenly appreciated Indian art culture

2. I told him Misbah will be gone in a few years...5 minutes later he says I want Misbah till he 50.

3. Says trying to find a trend from 1 match is ignorance.....is shown a post where he himself tried to establish a trend from one match.

When Misbots cite a victory over Bangladesh in an ODI as the pinnacle of Misbah's ODI captaincy you know something is wrong.

Misbah must retire from ODIs asap.

Keep running...don't address your lies.

When you are ready to man up we will be here waiting to help you through the tough time :)

Every aspect of Misbah's captaincy, including his supporters, has been shred to pieces. We must now wait till Misbah captains Pakistan next which is 28th Aug vs Australia, after Ramadan. This should give plenty of time for Misbots to come up with new excuses.

Perhaps Misbots can muster up the courage to talk about Misbah's ODI tenure. 1:7 and a Bangladesh beat are hardly symptomatic of success but are indeed a testament to why Misbah is not best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years.

Time for Misbah to retire from ODIs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DlT6owR5Ytg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RUn Namak Run

I think it’s confirmed who is resorting to posting irrelevance and who is posting relevance now.

How can a Captain be considered the best thing to happen to Pakistan cricket in 5 years when his supporters are fearful of discussing his ODI tenure?

As I said one month should be enough for Misbots to drum up excuses.

Everything you say is irrelevant until you man up and address your lies and hypocrisy.

Here is what I can follow:

What a guy. Admitting one's own mistakes isn't a sign of weakness Ironcat.

Grow up and admit that you have been schooled several times and that you avoid questions like there is no tomorrow.

You know you will be schooled so you can't answer a question.

Ironcat says stats have no bias and are objective (direct quote)

I ask him to tell me which is better, Player A who scores 81 or Player B who scores 51

Ironcat dodges the question for two days then says that it's irrelevant

:)) What a guy.

How much time does Misbah need? What good is stability when we’re losing ODI games left right and centre? What good is tranquillity when we are losing ODIs left right and centre? What good are motivation and guidance when Umar Akmal has not improved under Misbah? What good is technical knowledge when Pakistan is beaten 1:7 in ODIs? The pinnacle of Misbah’s ODI career – beating Bangladesh by 2 runs sums up Misbah’s contribution to ODIs.

1:7 ratio must be addressed. It is a lie to suggest Misbah is the best thing to happen based on these figures.

we are losing ODI games left right and centre
1:7 ratio
Asia cup mera baap jeet kar laiya hai...

Honestly, now you cant expect him to win every series....

Still hasn't Misbah won more series then Afridi as captain?

How much time does Misbah need? What good is stability when we’re losing ODI games left right and centre? What good is tranquillity when we are losing ODIs left right and centre? What good are motivation and guidance when Umar Akmal has not improved under Misbah? What good is technical knowledge when Pakistan is beaten 1:7 in ODIs? The pinnacle of Misbah’s ODI career – beating Bangladesh by 2 runs sums up Misbah’s contribution to ODIs.

1:7 ratio must be addressed. It is a lie to suggest Misbah is the best thing to happen based on these figures.

BUt but but but we still won the Asia Cup, which included two games against Bangladesh but lost to India.

People can decide what's actually important.

we are losing ODI games left right and centre

Asia cup mera baap jeet kar laiya hai...

Honestly, now you cant expect him to win every series....

Still hasn't Misbah won more series then Afridi as captain?

:)) :)) Now we can't even expect the legendary captain to win us every series. :))

Shahrukh please stop talking you're making the Misbots look bad.

Funny how haters like Namak Halal, are angry at the fact that Pakistan won the Asia Cup, and now they are trying to hide it....

THey call other ghaddars, but isn't Namak Halal the biggest Ghaddar who tries to hide the achievements of Pakistan, and is really sad that Asia cup was won by Pakistan

BUt but but but we still won the Asia Cup, which included two games against Bangladesh but lost to India.

that same bangladesh defeated Sri Lanka and India and ended up reaching the final...

The world Cup champions and runner ups couldn't defeat Bangladesh, but Pakistanw as the only country to defeat them, and not once but twice...

And plz don't try to ignore the fact that Bangladesh was quite a challenge for us...

DOn't tell me that you and NH were not worreid when the game went to the final over....

He is ignorant. He admits it himself and then has ran away from his lies ;))

Common Forrest man up and lets chat about your lies.

that same bangladesh defeated Sri Lanka and India and ended up reaching the final...

The world Cup champions and runner ups couldn't defeat Bangladesh, but Pakistanw as the only country to defeat them, and not once but twice...

And plz don't try to ignore the fact that Bangladesh was quite a challenge for us...

DOn't tell me that you and NH were not worreid when the game went to the final over....

Bro, so let me get this straight.

Bangladesh is a challenge for Pakistan, takes it to last over - makes them a good team, aka Pakistan's fault for letting the game go that close

Pakistan wins the Asia Cup - Misbah's brilliance?

Instead of accusing people of doing that, you do the same thing, every single time!

Also, the Sri Lanka game was a dead rubber. Against India was a fantastic wins but they have pulled out these fantastic wins here and there all the time.

We did win the Asia Cup, there’s no doubt, but to win by 2 runs vs Bangladesh just goes to show how lucky Misbah was with his captaincy and performance. Credit goes to the players not the captaincy.

Half the Misbots believe ODIs do not matter, only Tournaments do given ODIs outside of the tournament are nothing to ring home about. The other half do not consider ODIs important at all.

These same people profess the irrelevance of T20 but will be watching Pakistan win the WC T20 without Misbah for the second time Inshallah in Sept. :)

DV is now weeping over why I am ignoring him. What does one have to do around here to chat substance? He clearly wants to settle some personal scores. Well he should ask Misbah to settle some scores in ODI first.

I love it.

:)

We did win the Asia Cup, there’s no doubt, but to win by 2 runs vs Bangladesh just goes to show how lucky Misbah was with his captaincy and performance. Credit goes to the players not the captaincy.

Half the Misbots believe ODIs do not matter, only Tournaments do given ODIs outside of the tournament are nothing to ring home about. The other half do not consider ODIs important at all.

These same people profess the irrelevance of T20 but will be watching Pakistan win the WC T20 without Misbah for the second time Inshallah in Sept. :)

still a win..... The same Bangladesh was able to beat the champions and runner ups of the world cup... Bangladesh actaully went on to play good cricket.... And both there games were quite a challenge.... We almost lost the group game, but Misbah bought in Ajmal there and we won.. We almost lost the final, but Misbah risked Cheema and we won...

Shahrukh and Ironcat's criteria is centered around where Misbah does well. First it was all games. Then it was just ODIs and Tests. Then it was just Tests and ODI championships. Next it will be everything before 2012 because Azhar Ali or JK will get injured and it's not fair for Misbah to captain a team without them.

Shahrukh and Ironcat's criteria is centered around where Misbah does well. First it was all games. Then it was just ODIs and Tests. Then it was just Tests and ODI championships. Next it will be everything before 2012 because Azhar Ali or JK will get injured and it's not fair for Misbah to captain a team without them.

Bingo.

At the start of this year Misbots were defending their Messiah in Tests, ODIs, and the T20 arena. Now misbots have been reduced to defending Misbah in Tests only.

Soon Misbots will be reduced to defending Misbah’s jockstrap.

In short, Misbots are Glory Hunters.

how many T20s have we lost under Misbahs captaincy? 2? How many T20s we lost under Afridi's captaincy?2+?

DV is now weeping over why I am ignoring him. What does one have to do around here to chat substance? He clearly wants to settle some personal scores. Well he should ask Misbah to settle some scores in ODI first.

I love it.

Nope you arent ignoring me you are ignoring your lies old man.

Grow a pair and address them.

Man up Namak. If you cant admit your mistakes at 40 you never will.

I am just holding up a mirror for you.

Time for you to reflect.

Last edited:
Misbots now comparing Misbah with Afridi in T20 :facepalm: Why are Misbots posting irrelevance?

Misbah is no longer T20 captain which goes to show he is not suited for T20 and was a liability in the T20 team. Misbah is the only captain in the world who can single handedly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and then smile about it.

This is precisely why Misbah was tolerated in the T20 team and not embraced. The same applies to ODI.

No response from Shahrukh on his schooling.

I figure Ironcat has logged off for now, I hope he'll be back to take his schooling like a man. But then again, since when do men go to "school"? :))

Ironcat must be loving the fact that his new word has hit it off so well.

Misbah is the only captain in the world who can single handedly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and then smile about it.
and we won the asia cup at the hands of defeat... The Sri lanka series in which we won 4-1, we almost lost most of the games in that series, but still won............

Again, Misbah has only lost 2 t20 games in his captaincy career as t20 captain... 2 games.. He has done better then our previous captain.. WIth Hafeez we have already lost 1 T20

No response from Shahrukh on his schooling.

I figure Ironcat has logged off for now, I hope he'll be back to take his schooling like a man. But then again, since when do men go to "school"? :))

schooling.... hahaha, Izeeshan plzz, you pwning, schooling, owning anyone, is just no possible..........

your 20+ line post won't pwn anyone, and you think that 2 line post will

Bro, so let me get this straight.

Bangladesh is a challenge for Pakistan, takes it to last over - makes them a good team, aka Pakistan's fault for letting the game go that close

Pakistan wins the Asia Cup - Misbah's brilliance?

Instead of accusing people of doing that, you do the same thing, every single time!

Also, the Sri Lanka game was a dead rubber. Against India was a fantastic wins but they have pulled out these fantastic wins here and there all the time.

:)) :)) Now we can't even expect the legendary captain to win us every series. :))

Shahrukh please stop talking you're making the Misbots look bad.

schooling.... hahaha, Izeeshan plzz, you pwning, schooling, owning anyone, is just no possible..........

your 20+ line post won't pwn anyone, and you think that 2 line post will

Clearly I've schooled you so bad that you can't even respond to the posts above yet keep repeating yourself. I think I have pwned you indeed :))

I'm trying to figure out how "ALMOST LOSING A GAME" goes in the favor of Misbah?

Misbah is no longer T20 captain which goes to show he is not suited for T20 and was a liability in the T20 team. Misbah is the only captain in the world who can single handedly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and then smile about it.

When was this?

Clearly I've schooled you so bad that you can't even respond to the posts above yet keep repeating yourself. I think I have pwned you indeed :))
:khalil
calm down internet warrior.... you haven't proven anything... How the hell did you pwn anyone?just by using a smiley?

:khalil
calm down internet warrior.... you haven't proven anything... How the hell did you pwn anyone?just by using a smiley?

By you not responding to me over and over again, mere bhai :)

and LOL, don't even start with me on smileys. You are the :ik of those.

He’s loving it cos being ‘schooled’ is British slang and not Amreekan. Otherwise the word has been used on PP on many occasions by UK users.

If thats the case then Namak has been pwnd beyond belief.

Not my problem.

And then again, if you think about it, in this thread, that's the only way. Obv shahrukh doesn't have a response thts why he can't respond therefore he is schooled.

Avoided it 3 times now. Ironcat too. I feel good.

:))) :))) :)))

What about the times where Misbah has cost Pakistan games single handedly? Not even remotely funny!

:)) right!? That's shahrukh's defense each time.

Look how close we were to losing but still won! Misbah is a legend!

right, is Misbah should be dropped for such reasons, then why not drop ajmal for 2010 World T20

Avoided it 3 times now. Ironcat too. I feel good.

It's the best way to deal with recycled Misbots. Simply deny them their personal satisfaction and observe the flow of laughter. I’ve had some belter laughs in this last page or so by witnessing a desperate DV trying to prove his point ever since he was repeatedly proved wrong.

Beware though; they are relentless, even if you ignore Misbots they will attempt to lure you towards their level stupidity and lies in hope you will bite and contract the contagious disease that is a Defensive and Defeatist mindset – which unfortunately has no cure.

Stay safe by maintaining your distance. It's a win/win situation.

:)) c'mon Namak prove it where I have been proved wrong in the last few pages.

Again more lies. You are going to hell uncle the amount of lies you tell.

Lets go. I'm waiting.

10000th time you are running. Mashallah for your old age you run a lot.

Careful though, the heart may be dodgy :))

If Misbah is such an inspiration and guidance to players then why has Umar Akmal not improved under Misbah? Why hasn't the team improved for that matter? 1:7 is not an improvement.

No wait, what did Misbah do to improve the ODI squad? Recall his mate - Shoaib Malik. What vision.

Check the t20 probables old man.

No Misbah but Malik is there.

Another lie debunked.

Next!

If Misbah is such an inspiration and guidance to players then why has Umar Akmal not improved under Misbah? Why hasn't the team improved for that matter? 1:7 is not an improvement.

No wait, what did Misbah do to improve the ODI squad? Recall his mate - Shoaib Malik. What vision.

Umar Akmal's batting average in ODI's under different captains.....

Attachments

• Umar akmals batting average under different captains.jpg
    Umar akmals batting average under different captains.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 39

now look who has recalled Malik... Dave Whatmore:sahmed

No answer on why Umar Akmal has not improved.

Why should PCB invest in a has-been stop gap 38 over a promising player such as Umar Akmal.

Misbah probably trying to convince Umar to abandon his aggression in favour of defensive batting.

What pathetic leadership.

Shahrukh you are the master of dodging. Avoiding me for the 5th time now.

Poor guy knows he made a mistake in saying something and now can't do anything :))

At least I admit it when I've been proved wrong or make a mistake. Misbots can't bear to let their ego down.

The Great Ghaddar said:
We must now wait till Misbah captains Pakistan next which is 28th Aug vs Australia, after Ramadan. This should give plenty of time for Misbots to come up with new excuses.
But, I thought:
The Great Ghaddar said:
Win or Loss I will put my faith in Pakistan till I die.

So, if you have your faith in Pakistan, why should we have to come up with excuses?

The Great Ghaddar said:
Why should PCB invest in a has-been stop gap 38 over a promising player such as Umar Akmal.
But, I thought, lack of experience meant this:

The Great Ghaddar said:
How sad.

You are quoting a poster has 5 posts who is either an alter ego who doesn't have the sand to post his/her views in this thread under his normal alias, or is Sharukh619's love-child.

I thought you paid attention to user post counts?

If someone can explain the relevance between Umar Akmal and 5 posts then I would be grateful.

What a guy. Admitting one's own mistakes isn't a sign of weakness Ironcat.
No, its a sign that nobody has to remind you of your utter lack of arguments. You YOURSELF agree.

iZeeshan said:
Grow up and admit that you have been schooled several times and that you avoid questions like there is no tomorrow.

You know you will be schooled so you can't answer a question.
The guy wants to prove a point, but need my help in proving it.:))

Tell m. Do you post here by yourself, or do you have help? I just want to see how many students are in my class.

iZeeshan said:
Ironcat says stats have no bias and are objective (direct quote)

I ask him to tell me which is better, Player A who scores 81 or Player B who scores 51

Ironcat dodges the question for two days then says that it's irrelevant
Because iZeeshan cannot make a point without the help of other posters. Proven.

What a constant joy you are.

If Misbah is such an inspiration and guidance to players then why has Umar Akmal not improved under Misbah?
U Akmal's batting average in ODIs under Misbah: 43.23

U Akmal's batting average in ODIs under others: 36.03

:46:

A 1:7 score line after 2 ODIs warrants an investigation quite frankly. The captain must be held responsible for such a poor performance.

Pakistani fans demand answers.

U Akmal's batting average in ODIs under Misbah: 43.23

U Akmal's batting average in ODIs under others: 36.03

:46:

For the same reason Misbah's average has improved - Minnow and Mediocre bashing.

I am talking about temperament.

Try and see a POV from beyond stats.

Back