The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

Grow up little child.

I didn't know from the onset; I had faith in the team. So what if I had faith in Hafeez scoring a century? He scored 196 right? So what if I had faith in Pakistan in Misbah's absence - Misbah was banned from playing the match remember?

I have faith in Pakistan. You do not.

:)

you're the one who has been acting like a child in this whole thread with you're ridiculous pics.....

you have faith in the team, but at the same time want a successful captain to fail?

He accuses others of being hypocrite :))

He has been dodging one question for 2 days.....

you're the one who has been acting like a child in this whole thread with you're ridiculous pics.....

you have faith in the team, but at the same time want a successful captain to fail?

:))) :))) you just proved you are the most biased poster around. have you not seen your buddy's Ironcat pictures of schools, cows, bulls, chalkboards, pies, and whatnot?

Stop having selecting hearing (comprehension in this case)

Also, I don't believe N_H said anywhere that he wants Misbah to fail

On the other hand, you were content with Pakistan losing the first test because Misbah wasn't captaining it!

Not to mention, you were happy with Pakistan losing the series because Misbah hadn't lost it!

Lastly, apparently, Ironcat refuses to answer whether he has faith in Pakistan winning or not and keeps dodging the question.

Someone please tell me who really cares about the betterment of the team here and who is just a fan of a player?

I don't like Misbah but I still root for Pakistan to win every single game. And I'm not like N_H - I don't think Pakistan stand a chance against South Africa but I will be watching the entire series with all my heart and hoping that we do well, even if Misbah is captaining it!

Lastly, I don't think we stand a chance against Australia either because of Misbah's defensive mindset in ODIs, but again, I will be hoping that he can chase down the runs when it comes down to it.

It's bizarre, not one Misbot has faith in Misbah. Not one.

Why are they defending him?

I have noticed five recurring patterns with DV, Ironcat, and the rest the Misbot faction.

1 - Misbots do not have faith in Misbah.
2 - Misbots inflate the status of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.
3 – Misbots disregard any format, statistic, or competition, Misbah has flopped in.
4 - Misbots rank Misbah along side IK, SW, and CL.
5 – Misbots are content with a draw (because they have no faith in Misbah).

So it beg’s the question, what are Misbots bleating on about? They should be on their hand and knees praying to God that Misbah doesn’t flummox royally with AUS, IND, and SA in the pipeline because if he does, then Misbots will have to re-register on PP.

What a cliff-hanger.

I don't like Misbah but I still root for Pakistan to win every single game. And I'm not like N_H - I don't think Pakistan stand a chance against South Africa but I will be watching the entire series with all my heart and hoping that we do well, even if Misbah is captaining it!

I think you are insulting DV's low standards! He tries incredibly hard to aim high in life. Do not deny him the happiness in a draw.

??? No I have not. I answered your question 2 days ago, and in the previous page.

Save your bravado, you've been standing in the spectator stand throwing high fives for 4 weeks, and you think a little article at the 11th hour makes you a heavyweight in this discussion?

Get real.

??? No I have not. I answered your question 2 days ago, and in the previous page.

Save your bravado, you've been standing in the spectator stand throwing high fives for 4 weeks, and you think a little article at the 11th hour makes you a heavyweight in this discussion?

Get real.

LOL

:))) What a post.

Tis the internet bro. I don't consider myself a 'heavyweight'

shame on you if you do :))

Misbots inflate the status of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.
This shows, how this user hasn't been reading any posts, and just making conclusions by himselg...........

not 1 but many. He only dodges questions and then makes his own conclusion about others and then keeps on posting that...............

you just proved you are the most biased poster around. have you not seen your buddy's Ironcat pictures of schools, cows, bulls, chalkboards, pies, and whatnot?
let me ask you, who started it? A former mod(james) and NH...

Also, I don't believe N_H said anywhere that he wants Misbah to fail

anyone could judge from his posts that he wants the Pakistani captain to fail....

On the other hand, you were content with Pakistan losing the first test because Misbah wasn't captaining it!
I wasn't hoping for it to lose, but i knew we would be losing, because an experience and our legendary captain wasn't there. Even Whatmore was frustrated at the ICC for banning Misbah cause of an ODI game..

Not to mention, you were happy with Pakistan losing the series because Misbah hadn't lost it!
I was never happy. Where did i say that i was happy? Infact i din't even care about this series loss, because we had already lost the first test due to the ICC(not Hafeez)

Get real.
so you answer 2 posts out of all, but dodge more then 80% of it..

Job well done

The smilies are out in full force.

Job done.

Next?

Have you read your previous posts.

Please scroll back and observe your use of smilies.

I know you are getting forgetful in old age yaara but we will be patient with you.

Shall we say "Job Done" or "next"

Or can only heavyweights say that?

I havent seen someone fail like this ever loll

This shows, how this user hasn't been reading any posts, and just making conclusions by himselg...........

not 1 but many. He only dodges questions and then makes his own conclusion about others and then keeps on posting that...............

let me ask you, who started it? A former mod(james) and NH...

anyone could judge from his posts that he wants the Pakistani captain to fail....

I wasn't hoping for it to lose, but i knew we would be losing, because an experience and our legendary captain wasn't there. Even Whatmore was frustrated at the ICC for banning Misbah cause of an ODI game..

I was never happy. Where did i say that i was happy? Infact i din't even care about this series loss, because we had already lost the first test due to the ICC(not Hafeez)

Shahrukh, YOU yourself inflated Zimbabwe and Bangladesh's status. "They were performing well in Asia Cup", "Zimbabwe scored 413 agaisnt us, no one expected us to beat them, etc" ... don't start lying now.

I don't care who started it. I myself have never posted a picture not to mention don't call out one person for posting pictures when Ironcat has also done it more than anyone in this thread. Shows your bias, regardless.

Please stop calling him legendary. Please. If you even respect your fellow Misbah lovers, please stop calling him legendary. He's not even close. Why couldn't a legendary captain save us from losing a series when he had 2 games to do it.

Shahrukh, don't lie now. You were laughing about the fact that Misbah didn't lose the series and thought it was great that it was Hafeez who lost it. I know you said that for a FACT. Of course you didn't care about this series loss, because Misbah lost it. If Misbah had brought us back to win it, you would be raving about it constantly.

Also, I dare you to dodge a single point of mine in this post.

DV please do not pretend you have not supported Ironcat in the past 4 weeks.

You were defending a Ghaddar by quoting him and slapping high fives!

The shame!

Let me tell you something else, Misbots revel in the failure of other players, Hafeez for example. Why? Because Hafeez superseded Misbah as T20 captain.

Disgusting.

'Respect the team' my foot.

The shame!

Where have I defended him when he has shown no faith in Pakistan?

Brothers and Sisters.

Ramadan Mubarek ho.

I am not going to be posting in this for now but rest assured the next chapter in this saga will continue in this thread after a month.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Brothers and Sisters.

Ramadan Mubarek ho.

I am not going to be posting in this for now but rest assured the next chapter in this saga will continue in this thread after a month.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Mashallah brother kher mubarak good thing to stop lying in Ramadan.

Happy Ramadan to all.

Let me tell you something else, Misbots revel in the failure of other players, Hafeez for example. Why? Because Hafeez superseded Misbah as T20 captain.

Disgusting.

'Respect the team' my foot.
Yawn. Namak has imploded in this thread like no tomorrow. Posts after after posts of nonsense. BD has already given up on him, and Zeeshan wants to hide him somewhere too.:)

And all it took was one little schooling from DV to put him in place.

What the streets can do to some people!

...Ironcat needs a real job.

You know schooling on PP isn't paid right?

-a typical response you would give rather than make a valuable point.

Ayubbjavs said:
Hah it is opposite my friend, Ironcat keeps giving examples and Namak kkeeps responding with cheap shots.
I present the following Exhibit III as proof of the above:

The shame!

...Ironcat needs a real job.

You know schooling on PP isn't paid right?

-a typical response you would give rather than make a valuable point.
Here is YOUR typical response at the end of each day:
iZeeshan said:
You're right actually, I've made some pretty dumb arguments. Not even being sarcastic.

Unfortunately, I think arguing with you has made me dumber.

I'm willing to just drop it here Ironcat and conclude you the winner if that makes you happy, because I don't feel like doing this dance anymore. Especially since I entered mid-argument, so I guess that's not fair to anyone here.

I'll chime in when the next one starts.

I'm definitely making myself look worse on this forum by making occasionally citing ridiculous points here and there because of my own ego and don't want to stoop to your level.

So revel in your "victory" Ironcat just like you won that argument earlier by citing that match of IK's.

I haven't had the need to provide any stat in this thread. You're the one doing all the stat providing - I'm just diffusing the notion your stats bring because stats don't tell the whole story.

Tell me what you want a stat for and I'll give you one (obviously within reason)

As for the past, I've provided stats multiple times when necessary but taken them with a grain of salt because I know that there's always a story behind stats.
Don't chicken out. Answer the following.

When was the last time you quoted ANYONE a stat, example, evidence, or article on your own? Can you show us a post here?

You have 27K posts to choose from.

Where Ironcat doesn't have faith in Pakistan or where have you defended him?

I'm sure you can find the answer to both.
OK, let's school you again today.

So, tell us where I said I didn't have faith in Pakistan.

You have a history of lying, and let's prove it once again.

Shall we say "Job Done" or "next"

Or can only heavyweights say that?

I havent seen someone fail like this ever loll
Namak was PWNED a long time ago in this thread.

In fact, later today, I will publish a series of all PWNAGE we have dealt to him, BD, and iZ. We can refer to that list whenever the trolls resurface.

Don't chicken out. Answer the following.

When was the last time you quoted ANYONE a stat, example, evidence, or article on your own? Can you show us a post here?

I haven't chickened out. I asked you to tell me a stat that you want from me. I'm not the one that's providing stats in this argument. You are. I'm simply diffusing them.

And I"m not going to dig through my old posts to find posts where I've used stats and evidence. You can do that yourself by stalking my profile because I know I've provided evidence in the past when necessary.

I still don't know when you're going to grow up and argue in a mature fashion rather than using cliches and telling everyone you've supposedly "schooled" and "pwned" people using pictures of people with pies in their face especially when you continue arguing. If someone has been pwned and schooled, it should be well obvious to everyone reading or it just makes you look like a joke.

Brothers and Sisters.

Ramadan Mubarek ho.

Pakistan Zindabad!

You havent really bother to reply to some posts in this thread...

Much less trolling here without you ;)

Namak was PWNED a long time ago in this thread.

In fact, later today, I will publish a series of all PWNAGE we have dealt to him, BD, and iZ. We can refer to that list whenever the trolls resurface.

You said that yesterday too.

I'm sure it will just end up being some faulty summary of where you think you're right and ignore everyone else's opinion.

Statistics don't tell the whole story Ironcat - you need to comprehend that.

I'd rather have a post which puts me in somewhat of a respectable position than stoop to your level.
If people respected your positions, you would be the last person to say it yourself.

OK, let's school you again today.

So, tell us where I said I didn't have faith in Pakistan.

You have a history of lying, and let's prove it once again.

And you have a history of twisting facts and ignoring the actual point to restate your own stupid agenda.

And I never lambasted you for saying you didn't have faith in Pakistan - that was Namak. I was merely faciliatating the questions for DV.

Although, considering the fact that you won't answer my question when I asked you whether you have faith in Pakistan or not tells the whole story.

I haven't chickened out. I asked you to tell me a stat that you want from me. I'm not the one that's providing stats in this argument. You are. I'm simply diffusing them.

And I"m not going to dig through my old posts to find posts where I've used stats and evidence. You can do that yourself by stalking my profile because I know I've provided evidence in the past when necessary.

I still don't know when you're going to grow up and argue in a mature fashion rather than using cliches and telling everyone you've supposedly "schooled" and "pwned" people using pictures of people with pies in their face especially when you continue arguing. If someone has been pwned and schooled, it should be well obvious to everyone reading or it just makes you look like a joke.
Err, the question is simple. I do NOT want anything new. I want a post from your past. From this thread. And if you don't, I'll post here your last 50 posts myself, and pull your pants down publicly again.

So, one more chance, when was the last time you quoted ANYONE a stat, example, evidence, or article on your own? Can you show us a post here?

Err, the question is simple. I do NOT want anything new. I want a post from your past. From this thread. And if you don't, I'll post here your last 50 posts myself, and pull your pants down publicly again.

So, one more chance, when was the last time you quoted ANYONE a stat, example, evidence, or article on your own? Can you show us a post here?

Ironcat, if you're going to continue restating yourself, so will I.

You post the stats, I diffuse the story they tell. That's how this story works.

If I'm the one that's going to make a claim, then I will be the one posting the stats to prove my point.

You fail, once again, to realize that stats aren't everything.

And you have a history of twisting facts and ignoring the actual point to restate your own stupid agenda.

And I never lambasted you for saying you didn't have faith in Pakistan - that was Namak. I was merely faciliatating the questions for DV.

Although, considering the fact that you won't answer my question when I asked you whether you have faith in Pakistan or not tells the whole story.

You werent facillitating anything. You brazenly said I supported ironcat when he went against Pakistan.

I asked you for proof and you dropped the topic.

Dont play dumb. Its getting boring and repetitive.

He has made his point and schooled you - like all of us. And including Ayyub.:))

:)) that one post by ayub, all the haters got worried and tried getting him banned... And all it took was one post.. He was a big threat for haters, and he was beggining

You werent facillitating anything. You brazenly said I supported ironcat when he went against Pakistan.

I asked you for proof and you dropped the topic.

Dont play dumb. Its getting boring and repetitive.

I said that you were supporting Ironcat's claims in general. So did Namak.

I'm sorry you had a misunderstanding.

That's what they say when they are clueless.:46:

iZeeshan said:
Do you have nothing better to do in life? And do you have a thought or a an argument of your own?

iZeeshan said:
Lie. Post # 1646.

Trust me, I'm only getting started.

I wonder if Shahrukh is ever going to respond to the "schooling" I gave him.

That's what they say when they are clueless.:46:

:))) It was an exact rendition of your post where you said I was lying except adjusted to you.

Ah man, the truth is so clear.

Do you have nothing better to do in life? And do you have a thought or a an argument of your own?
I've made plenty of arguments on my own in this thread, in fact repeatedly stated that I don't completely agree with N_H.[/quote]

Get started Ironcat. You've been getting started for 23 pages now.

Don't worry, I'll read post 1646 and respond to whatever that was in a couple of minutes.

Look this is what you said.

Do not take the namak halal route of juggling with words. We have nailed him enough times.

What was wrong about what I said? I was simply answering your confusion.

Nothing of that was made on my own.

Don't see why we can't just move on from that.

I pray to Allah he teaches DV how to read in this blessed month and not support the enemy of the faith. Ameen.

I pray to Allah he guides Ironcat to the path of brotherhood and not Ghaddari. Ameen.

What was wrong about what I said? I was simply answering your confusion.

Nothing of that was made on my own.

Don't see why we can't just move on from that.

So to be clear you werent accusing me of suporting an anti pakistan statement.

Meanwhile, Ironcat has ignored the schooling I have him twice about statistics vs situation.

Nor has Ironcat told me who respects him other than his own goons, just like he laughed at me for.

Which one? I just got here. I don't remember being asked anything.

Btw, if you have so much faith in Misbah why can't you just answer it? Why is it contingent upon what we do? Best thing in 5 years should have all your support right?

Those questions are for Namak not me. I don't even know what those are about.

I just want an answer fro myou for a simple question.

The fact that you won't answer proves that your entire argument this time has been a farce.

lol, cop out again

Everyone look folks, Ironcat calls Misbah the best thing ever in 5 years, yet doesn't have faith in him. IF he did, he'd just say yes. I wonder what that says about himself, eh?

Instead Ironcat likes to dance around the question. Nevermind I don't answer his questions - he can't do anything here.

Poor Ironcat has been exposed yet again. Tsk tsk makes me so sad.

lol, I have never seen a more narcisstic man

:))) Cop out again.

Still can't answer the question. It's a simple question that can be asked anywhere anytime.

Also, I'd watch my language and abuse Ironcat. I've had enough of it.

Never said that.

So it was Misbah's idea to bowl the yorker. This means he's the best thing in 5 years or even a good captain?

How does that equate to I know more than Ajmal?

Still no response from Ironcat about his faith in Misbah

So you call Namak out for "names" yet you're throwing out cheap shots as well.

What a joke.

And yeah it doesn't. Mine holds value on a forum, IMO but not in the cricketing world.

shahrukh do YOU have faith in Misbah to beat South Africa?

But Misbah captained Ajmal to champion status, why can't he do that with any other bowler?

Arey yaar, tumne Shahrukh ke moon ki baat cheenli :usman

lol, just because you never admit to any of the arguments doesn't prove that you have never been schooled Ironcat

It just makes you an ignorant, stubborn, lazy posters

Also, please refrain from calling other posters cows, fools, or whatever else comes to your point (Yes I did it once and already apologized to you for it) - it's rude and unnecessary

I believe everyone should stop responding to any poster, whether it's Ironcat or whoever, that refuses to respect other posters and calls them fools, cows, retards, illiterate or whatever else.

I believe calling someone a cow is very different from calling someone a lazy, ignorant poster.

Which is different from calling someone lazy and ignorant as a person.

Get over yourself.

Ironcat you schooled yourself where you brought up that example of IK's game. Even DV admitted it was a faulty citation.

...are you immune to sarcasm?

Also, considering you've been constantly praising DV, perhaps you should also accept that the example you gave from Imran Khan's game was a horrible and unsatisfying one because that's what DV's opinion was. You can't just pick & choose when you decide to like a poster.

Yeah I said it was technically correct, also. You do know what technically means right? In this case, that it doesn't prove anything valuable to the point we were arguing. You and I both know that.

He said he doesn't agree with it so maybe you should step back a little and think why (since you and him share mostly the same ideas) and let your guard down and accept that it wasn't the best of examples and you made a rash claim without really thinking about it.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept your own mistakes or shortcomings. We all make them.

If you've schooled everyone Ironcat, why are there still so many people here arguing against you?

Usually when you school someone, they don't have a response.

*sigh* this debate, even after 21 pages, fails to go anywhere due to egos and stubbornness (and stupidity) from either side

I think it's high time we just end it

The Misbah fans will continue to call the others haters, and the haters will call the others blind lovers, when the actuality is that they both meet somewhere in the middle, just on different extremes of the middle, if that makes sense

I may just end up regretting this post because someone is bound to say, "Oh look a Miscow has been schooled so he's jumping off the debate." And to you, I say, sir, need to get a grip of reality and stop making everything a competition and about your own ego.

Honestly that's what I tried doing a few pages back. Let me see if I can find that post.

:)) Ironcat not knowing the meaning of a Ghaddar

N_H gives it to him straight and he tries to twist it to something else

Also, I can't find that post especially because it went ignored.

All in all, it said that Misbah has been a decent test captain (not a freaking legend by any means) and good test batsman that Pakistan definitely made the best use of in the troubled times. That being said, I think Misbah was also in the right place at the right time (coming in after spot fixing when the team wanted to do well) and his calm nature supplemented what Pakistan needed at the time.

However, he's an awful ODI/T20 captain who just sits back and watches the show go on. He comes in with a plan the night before and rarely seems to change his mind despite the way the game is going. Misbah is a reactionary captain rather than being captain and trying to stay on top. That can only be done by watching the game and not proven by statistics.

Man, what did I tell you? How many players have NOT thanked their captain when the team and players are doing well and winning. It's customary.

Just because Ajmal says Misbah is a good captain doesn't make him a legendary captain.

Besides, I already said, in tests, which is what I believe Ajmal was talking about, Misbah has been a decent captain, but obviously not legendary.

I bet all players have thanked and praised their captains after a win or a good performance. It's not something to live by and use it to prove a point.

Did you not read what I said? I've always said Misbah is a decent test captain.

Just not legendary or as amazing as you guys make him out to be.

Do you not read? One's captaincy can't just be judged by stats. You have to watch the game. How am I supposed to give you numbers for something so intangible?

Do you watch cricket or just like to read W/L ratios off Statsguru?

And again, instead of repeating yourself like you always do, you could have responded to what I said

Calling Misbah a legend is nothing short of trolling.

Also, shahrukh, am I a hater? Do you watch cricket or just spend all day reading about Misbah on cricinfo?

Comprehension problems again.

My point was neither about Ajmal or myself.

He was quoting me, giving me proof that Misbah is a good captain because Ajmal says so and I said that I've always said Misbah is a decent captain, so what am I supposed to do with that quote?

Regardless, I don't understand how one player's opinion is gospel for everyone. Are you telling me a generally bad captain hasn't been thanked by his teammates after a win?

That's your choice. But to suggest that watching cricket does not matter and you can just figure everything out from reading statistics is absolutely ludicrous and no one can take you seriously.

So players always say exactly what's on their mind or what the truth is in the media? The team's morale and current situation has a lot to do with it.

Regardless, there's no use arguing with someone who constantly puts 8 smileys in every post to act like it's proving some kind of a point.

So Ironcat, are you saying this: Statistics are Gospel and watching cricket has no bearing on the quality of a player.

Well it must be you then :))

Even DV doesn't take you seriously after you made that heinous defense to your "claim"

Ironcat clearly has comprehension issues.

Story:

N_H calls Ironcat a Ghaddar

N_H gives the definition of a Ghaddar as someone who bets against his country

Ironcat defines "Ghaddar" as someone who is a blind hater

N_H logically identifies that would make Ironcat the blind hater

Ironcat thinks N_H is stupid for making that conclusion

What a guy.

What do you want a stat for Ironcat? You use stats repeatedly yet they have gotten you nowhere, because stats aren't gospel and can't always be taken 100% at face value. There's a story behind all statistics.

:)) Painful statement indeed. I don't know Ironcat, you tell me. Why do you say things like these?

Tsk tsk tsk.

^Watch how Ironcat avoids the question because if he answers it, either way he's screwed.
Now, since iZeeshan has chickened out of referring us to a post where he has given a stat, example, number, article, or any other evidence, I have pulled down here his last 50 posts or so.

And you know how much of any evidence we find in these posts? Zero. Zilch.

So, if I am to project the results of this sample to 27K posts, I find that all his 27K posts are devoid of any piece of evidence or exmaple or stat.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mohammad Sami of PP!

Last edited:
I thought you were better than that, but clearly not.

What a spectacular demise.

I haven't had the need to provide any stat in this thread. You're the one doing all the stat providing - I'm just diffusing the notion your stats bring because stats don't tell the whole story.

Tell me what you want a stat for and I'll give you one (obviously within reason)

As for the past, I've provided stats multiple times when necessary but taken them with a grain of salt because I know that there's always a story behind stats.

You never answered me Ironcat.

Player A scores 81
Player B scores 51

Which player is better? Do you say player A or do you say it depends on the opposition/situation/venue, etc?[/QUOTE]

No response to this.

Shahrukh, YOU yourself inflated Zimbabwe and Bangladesh's status. "They were performing well in Asia Cup", "Zimbabwe scored 413 agaisnt us, no one expected us to beat them, etc" ... don't start lying now.

I don't care who started it. I myself have never posted a picture not to mention don't call out one person for posting pictures when Ironcat has also done it more than anyone in this thread. Shows your bias, regardless.

Please stop calling him legendary. Please. If you even respect your fellow Misbah lovers, please stop calling him legendary. He's not even close. Why couldn't a legendary captain save us from losing a series when he had 2 games to do it.

Shahrukh, don't lie now. You were laughing about the fact that Misbah didn't lose the series and thought it was great that it was Hafeez who lost it. I know you said that for a FACT. Of course you didn't care about this series loss, because Misbah lost it. If Misbah had brought us back to win it, you would be raving about it constantly.

Also, I dare you to dodge a single point of mine in this post.

Yes, bangladesh was a challenge for all the teams in the asia cup.. Pakistan couldn't defeat them easily in both games. So there is no need to blindly use the minnow tag for that..

Zimbabwe game wasnt easy aswell, and many on pp were not expecting us to win and feared of a loss...

Misbah is a legend, deal with it ;) till now, he hasnt lost a series for us.

Yes, its a fact that sri lanka wasnt able to defeat pakistan a single time in a test game under misbahs captaincy.. 5 test games, and sri lanka wasnt able to defeat pakistan a single time under his captaincy

I pray to Allah he teaches DV how to read in this blessed month and not support the enemy of the faith. Ameen.

I pray to Allah he guides Ironcat to the path of brotherhood and not Ghaddari. Ameen.

The guy has got his priorities right. If it was instead someone with an iota of a brain cell, he would begin by asking for forgiveness for 8500 or so lies.:))

:))) poor guy. Went through clicking the multi quote button 50 times yet failed to prove anything.

I already said I never provided any stats for a specific reason: you don't diffuse stats with more stats, you diffuse them through explanation of the situation because stats don't always tell the whole story.

Yes, bangladesh was a challenge for all the teams in the asia cup.. Pakistan couldn't defeat them easily in both games. So there is no need to blindly use the minnow tag for that..

Zimbabwe game wasnt easy aswell, and many on pp were not expecting us to win and feared of a loss...

Yes, its a fact that sri lanka wasnt able to defeat pakistan a single time in a test game under misbahs captaincy.. 5 test games, and sri lanka wasnt able to defeat pakistan a single time under his captaincy

I'll ask you again. Did you or did you not inflate Bangladesh and Zimbabwe's status or not? But you said NH lied about it.

Also shahrukh you blatantly ignored my point about Hafeez. Why?

Oh right, because I proved you wrong and you couldn't handle it.

Here, let me make it simpler for you.

I ask for "past" posts.

You offer "future" or "new" posts.

"Future" or "new" = not good.

"Past" = good.

Here, maybe this will help...

goblintruck.jpg

Are you confident enough that your so called legend, Misbah ul Haq, will be able to defeat Australia, South Africa and England at their respective homes?

:))) poor guy. Went through clicking the multi quote button 50 times yet failed to prove anything.

I already said I never provided any stats for a specific reason: you don't diffuse stats with more stats, you diffuse them through explanation of the situation because stats don't always tell the whole story.
Poor guy. So scared of stats that he can only see the word "stats" in my question.

Can't provide a stat.

Can't provide an example.

Can't provide an article.

Can't provide a number.

Can't provide any evidence.

Mohammad Sami of Pakistan cricket.

Here, let me make it simpler for you.

I ask for "past" posts.

You offer "future" or "new" posts.

"Future" or "new" = not good.

"Past" = good.

Here, maybe this will help...

goblintruck.jpg

Here let me make life a lot simpler for you.

Take your metaphoric ear plugs out and read every post carefully. I told you why I haven't provided any stats. I have mostly been diffusing your claims which you have provided stats for

You don't fight stats with stats.

Back