The Misbah-ul-Haq Captaincy Analysis Thread

Well, if you guys don't want to answer the original questions we have asked, there is no need to shake a new tree.:snack:

Which one? I just got here. I don't remember being asked anything.

Btw, if you have so much faith in Misbah why can't you just answer it? Why is it contingent upon what we do? Best thing in 5 years should have all your support right?

Oh please, I don't see how that statement has any merit.

Obviously people thank the captain when the team is winning and doing well.

I'm sure nearly every captain who wasn't awful was called a good captain at some point.

It holds very little value.

What should hold value is what you see on the screen along with statistics. Not just one or the other.
You and your statements sans any evidence.

Which of his players has called Misbah a poor captain?

Misbots are now stooping to Sachinista standards by playing the 'he said so' card.

Which one? I just got here. I don't remember being asked anything.

Btw, if you have so much faith in Misbah why can't you just answer it? Why is it contingent upon what we do? Best thing in 5 years should have all your support right?
You responded to a post that had two questions in it. Could those questions be any more visible to your eyes? :facepalm:

DV your just over complicating things now.

Sorry yaar. I'll uncomplicate it

Namak say Nasser Good Analyst.

Nasser say Misbah Good.

Namak Say Ajmal no need Misbah

Ajmal Say Misbah Good

DV say AJmal know more than Namak

I hope thats simplified things meray bhai.

Last edited:
DV has schooled the Miscows en masse.:))

Now they are all running for escape routes. Though I wouldn't say for the first time.

Who'd have thought it. 4 weeks later Ironcat is riding the coat-tails of DV!

:)))
My lessons were finished during the day.

DV is our evening class instructor.

:)))

Cow-school.jpg

You responded to a post that had two questions in it. Could those questions be any more visible to your eyes? :facepalm:

Those questions are for Namak not me. I don't even know what those are about.

I just want an answer fro myou for a simple question.

The fact that you won't answer proves that your entire argument this time has been a farce.

So you are agreeing you have no answer to my question (i.e. the argument of the last few days), which is why you want to start a new argument? That you had no such draw argument to start with. Correct?

And the same thing with Ajmal's opinion? That you had no argument to start with. Correct?

Just say, yes, and we can move on to your question.

No Ironcat.

The point is why should anyone take you seriously when you do not even have faith in Misbah and ultimately the team youself?

Just say yes? if Yes then why did you bet against Pakistan?

Those questions are for Namak not me. I don't even know what those are about.

I just want an answer fro myou for a simple question.

The fact that you won't answer proves that your entire argument this time has been a farce.
Yawn. All your arguments have been demolished in this thread so far.

As for those questions, once you know what they are, then you can respond to the post. This is your everyday routine. Jump in the middle of an argument, get schooled, put your hands up, and then repeat the following day.:facepalm:

Yawn. All your arguments have been demolished in this thread so far.

As for those questions, once you know what they are, then you can respond to the post. This is your everyday routine. Jump in the middle of an argument, get schooled, put your hands up, and then repeat the following day.:facepalm:

lol, cop out again

Everyone look folks, Ironcat calls Misbah the best thing ever in 5 years, yet doesn't have faith in him. IF he did, he'd just say yes. I wonder what that says about himself, eh?

Instead Ironcat likes to dance around the question. Nevermind I don't answer his questions - he can't do anything here.

Poor Ironcat has been exposed yet again. Tsk tsk makes me so sad.

No Ironcat.

The point is why should anyone take you seriously when you do not even have faith in Misbah and ultimately the team youself?

Just say yes? if Yes then why did you bet against Pakistan?
Here, here.

Namak's course schedule at the Cow School in this term...err..thread.

How to Make Series Predictions - Instructor: Ironcat
How to Handle U-Turn Pies - Instructor: Ironcat
How to Understand Test Draws - Instructor: Ironcat
How to Interpret Player/Analyst Comments - Instructor: DV
How to Manage the Second Term at School - Instructor: Shahrukh
How to Get Schooled by Newbies - Instructor: Ayyub

Here, here.

Namak's course schedule at the Cow School in this term...err..thread.

How to Make Series Predictions - Instructor: Ironcat
How to Handle U-Turn Pies - Instructor: Ironcat
How to Understand Test Draws - Instructor: Ironcat
How to Interpret Player/Analyst Comments - Instructor: DV
How to Manage the Second Term at School - Instructor: Shahrukh
How to Get Schooled by Newbies - Instructor: Ayyub

lol, I have never seen a more narcisstic man

Ironcat doesn't even deny it.

There's only one path of redemption for Ironcat now; that is to re-register on PP as Catwoman.

A ghaddar cannot be trusted.

lol, cop out again

Everyone look folks, Ironcat calls Misbah the best thing ever in 5 years, yet doesn't have faith in him. IF he did, he'd just say yes. I wonder what that says about himself, eh?

Instead Ironcat likes to dance around the question. Nevermind I don't answer his questions - he can't do anything here.

Poor Ironcat has been exposed yet again. Tsk tsk makes me so sad.
Indeed, here. From the horse's mouth:
iZeeshan said:
You're right actually, I've made some pretty dumb arguments. Not even being sarcastic.

Unfortunately, I think arguing with you has made me dumber.

I'm willing to just drop it here Ironcat and conclude you the winner if that makes you happy, because I don't feel like doing this dance anymore. Especially since I entered mid-argument, so I guess that's not fair to anyone here.

I'll chime in when the next one starts.

I'm definitely making myself look worse on this forum by making occasionally citing ridiculous points here and there because of my own ego and don't want to stoop to your level.

So revel in your "victory" Ironcat just like you won that argument earlier by citing that match of IK's.

I need to depart for the night ( work at 6am bros)

Before I go I depart with a few statements.

izeeshan - Claims he knows better than Ajmal about Misbahs captaincy. Says Ajmals statement hold little value but because he watches the match on TV his own does.

Namak-Halal - Uses the term "straight from the horses mouth" to debate a point but when we post the example of Ajmal praising Misbah ( straight from the horses mouth) he cant respond.

Claims that Nasser is a top analyst, one of the best but when presented with Nassers analysis on Misbah he can't respond.

Decides to bring up a comment I made about Sami. Is advised to start a new thread where he can praise Sami to his hearts content.

Hope you enjoyed school today. Unfortunately Bullet Drive showed he is slower than you so we are looking at simplifying the lessons for him.

Enjoy school tomorrow :)

Indeed, here. From the horse's mouth:

:))) Cop out again.

Still can't answer the question. It's a simple question that can be asked anywhere anytime.

Also, I'd watch my language and abuse Ironcat. I've had enough of it.

I need to depart for the night ( work at 6am bros)

Before I go I depart with a few statements.

izeeshan - Claims he knows better than Ajmal about Misbahs captaincy. Says Ajmals statement hold little value but because he watches the match on TV his own does.

Namak-Halal - Uses the term "straight from the horses mouth" to debate a point but when we post the example of Ajmal praising Misbah ( straight from the horses mouth) he cant respond.

Claims that Nasser is a top analyst, one of the best but when presented with Nassers analysis on Misbah he can't respond.

Decides to bring up a comment I made about Sami. Is advised to start a new thread where he can praise Sami to his hearts content.

Hope you enjoyed school today. Unfortunately Bullet Drive showed he is slower than you so we are looking at simplifying the lessons for him.

Enjoy school tomorrow :)

Never said that.

Final thought for the night.

Mohali. Best moment - Wahab taking out Yuvraj

Then during the match when Kohli was out, Shahid Afridi approached me and said to me Yuvraj is in now, what are you going to do? I said I wanted to bowl a yorker straight away. But Shahid asked me to bowl a length ball so he [Yuvraj] would get out in the slips. However, I urged Shahid to let me bowl the yorker regardless of the consequences. I was prepared to be hit for a six or four, but I really wanted to bowl a yorker to him first up. Misbah was standing close by, so he also suggested to Shahid to let me bowl the yorker. So Shahid agreed and said alright bowl the yorker.

We all know what happened next?

:misbah

DV in contention for Ironcat's old position as leader of Misbots.

:)

Last edited:
never said that.

oh please, i don't see how that statement has any merit.

Obviously people thank the captain when the team is winning and doing well.

I'm sure nearly every captain who wasn't awful was called a good captain at some point.

it holds very little value.

what should hold value is what you see on the screen along with statistics. not just one or the other.
lolwut

Final thought for the night.

Mohali. Best moment - Wahab taking out Yuvraj

Then during the match when Kohli was out, Shahid Afridi approached me and said to me Yuvraj is in now, what are you going to do? I said I wanted to bowl a yorker straight away. But Shahid asked me to bowl a length ball so he [Yuvraj] would get out in the slips. However, I urged Shahid to let me bowl the yorker regardless of the consequences. I was prepared to be hit for a six or four, but I really wanted to bowl a yorker to him first up. Misbah was standing close by, so he also suggested to Shahid to let me bowl the yorker. So Shahid agreed and said alright bowl the yorker.

We all know what happened next?

:misbah

So it was Misbah's idea to bowl the yorker. This means he's the best thing in 5 years or even a good captain?

His opinion holds no value.

Yours does. Thats what you said!!

Do you want to join BD in special education?

So you call Namak out for "names" yet you're throwing out cheap shots as well.

What a joke.

And yeah it doesn't. Mine holds value on a forum, IMO but not in the cricketing world.

Have posted this way before on the forum, but after skimming over some posts in this thread, perhaps this read will allow for some added perspective on the 'captaincy' issue.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/553354.html (By Ed Smith)
Captaincy: not what you might think it is
Leadership isn't a quality, or about field placings. It is an effect that a player has on a group

Ed Smith
February 15, 2012

A few years ago, I played in a charity match with an Australian cricketer. He was captain for the day and casually told the fielders to just "spread out". As we walked off at the end, after a laidback game, he said (at least half-seriously): "How can Tugga [Steve Waugh] get paid so much extra money just for doing that?"

The view that captaincy is easy - perhaps even irrelevant - is not uncommon. Professional sport is a macho culture that prefers to deal in physical realities rather than abstract concepts. That bowler is quick, that batsman is powerful, that fielder is fast - as skills, they are all easy to admire. Leadership, in contrast, is an elusive thing to identify. That captain is shrewd, that one is subtle, that one encourages the players around him to be themselves - sportsmen are not trained to recognise or celebrate those gifts.

But the evidence is overwhelming: leadership matters. Look at the turnaround in Pakistan cricket. Two years ago I was at Lord's on the Saturday before the News of the World published their scoop about spot-fixing. Pakistan were not merely losing, they were broken. When Salman Butt was bowled, he initially stood his ground, as though he was waiting for some outside intervention that allowed him to have another go. When Mohammad Yousuf was caught on the boundary, hooking, he too stood still in disbelief. It was sad to watch.

Now, under the captaincy of 37-year-old Misbah-ul-Haq, Pakistan are revived and victorious - and able to beat the world's top Test team 3-0. It is a powerful riposte to the critics who argue that no one should be selected as captain if he isn't an automatic choice as a player. In fact, the best team is simply the 11 players who produce the most effective cricket. If the presence of a good captain improves the team by a greater margin than the advantage gained by picking a slightly superior player, then it is obviously rational to select the superior captain. The best XI is the most effective team: end of story.

The next question is much harder to answer: what makes a good captain?

It is easy to fall back on familiar clichés: "the natural captain", "the leader of men", "the alpha male". But it is striking how many effective captains do not fit that mould. Take Andrew Strauss. When Strauss was appointed England captain in 2008, several English cricket legends criticised the appointment because he "wasn't a natural captain". What did they mean? They meant that Strauss is unshowy and undemonstrative on the field. Off the field, he is not the biggest, loudest man at the bar. Tactically he doesn't go in for flashy, "original" field-placement. In press conferences he avoids controversy. In short, he is isn't Mr Obvious or Mr Born to Lead. Strauss - we now know - has gone on to win two Ashes series as captain.

The whole business of captaincy is misunderstood. It tends to be thought of as a list of qualities, a set of boxes to tick - as though a good captain has to be x, y and z. In fact, all captains are different. Perhaps the only essential characteristic for any captain is the one that cannot be taught or emulated: he must be himself.

Instead, pundits look for qualities they recognise in themselves and assume that's what makes a good leader. When I was appointed captain of Middlesex, a senior figure at the club asked me what "kind of captain" I was going to be, as though I had a list of adjectives up my sleeve. When I asked what he meant, he said, "You know, are you going to be a strong captain?" I replied that I'd have to be seriously stupid if I announced at the outset that I wanted to be a weak captain.

We have captaincy in the wrong box. We should not think of captaincy - or leadership in general - as a characteristic or even a quality. Instead, it is an effect. If the captain has a positive effect on the group then he is leading effectively. That doesn't sound like much. But it is, of course, mighty difficult.

Off-field stability, good management and strong relationships at the heart of the team are infinitely more important than moving silly mid-off half a yard to the left

Captains are always being judged, but most of the analysis focuses on largely irrelevant side issues. During the deciding Test against Australia at The Oval in 2009 - it turned out to be the very day that the Ashes turned in England's favour - I bumped into a former England player who has become a leading voice in the media. "What a stupid mistake of Strauss', not using the heavy roller!" he began. "Schoolboy error! You just can't make mistakes like that!" I was surprised at the vehemence of the reaction. Despite many years as an opening batsman, it was often unclear to me when to use the heavy roller, or indeed if the decision was worthy of much analysis or energy.

Many "talking points" about captaincy are complete red herrings. Should he have a third man? Why is gully standing so deep? These "controversies" are often just convenient distractions to fill the airwaves and newspaper columns. Yes, very occasionally an inspired field placing can strangle a batsman, or a shrewd bowling change can lead to a wicket. But much more often we read far too much into surface decision-making, and radically underestimate the underlying foundations that lead to success: off-field stability, good management and strong relationships at the heart of the team. They are infinitely more important than moving silly mid-off half a yard to the left.

Captaincy is both overrated and underrated. It is overrated because people expect too much of it in the short term. Very few losing teams can be galvanised by a single stirring team-talk. "Gee them up!" is the commonest (and stupidest) advice given to captains.

But captaincy is underestimated over the long term. Losing teams often think that they should change the captain every five minutes "until the right person emerges". Quite the opposite happens: the latest captain merely takes over an unsteady ship. In contrast, successful teams quickly forget their debt to their captain, imagining that they would be just as good - or better - if they axed him. When you're winning, it's easy to underestimate the culture that helped you to win.

When it comes to leadership, cricket teams should remember a line from Bob Dylan: "No matter what you think about, you just won't be able to do without it."

should be dropped from odi team let alone be a captain

hes great int est matches and shld stay as a captain and as a player

but Misbah must go from ODI team for the betterment of Pakistan Cricket

iZeeshan said:
Still no response from Ironcat about his faith in Misbah
I see the cows here get paranoid if the ironman steps away for a minute. Why the impatience? I mean, don't they sell Immodium in your local pharmacies?

---------------------------------

The ironman stepped away for a couple of hours two days ago...
Where's Ironcat?

My money is on him scouring Cricinfo and formatting a response

I think it is fair to surmise Ironcat's latest stunt has somewhat backfired. IZeeshan called his bluff and Ironcat has responded with a gem of a post - cringworthy.

Namak_Halaal said:
Don't believe the hype folks; Ironcat has been busted.

I can't believe it was that easy. That was fun.

Wanna dance again Ironcat?

amazing stuff! He's been busted or as he would say 'schooled'

I think this is the end of our dear friend Ironcat. The kitty as officially gone senile.

I mean, what's the rush, moo squad?

20090124_e06.jpg

Because this is what eventually happens:

Namak_Halaal said:
OK lets grant your notion for a second.

Namak_Halaal said:
Ironcat, please use your brain for once.

If you believe you have 'PWND' & 'SCHOOLED' us then ask yourself why are you crying for evidence to the contrary? Something not adding up in your POV?

So lets move on to substance

iZeeshan said:
You're right actually, I've made some pretty dumb arguments. Not even being sarcastic.

Unfortunately, I think arguing with you has made me dumber.

I'm willing to just drop it here Ironcat and conclude you the winner if that makes you happy, because I don't feel like doing this dance anymore. Especially since I entered mid-argument, so I guess that's not fair to anyone here.

I'll chime in when the next one starts.

I'm definitely making myself look worse on this forum by making occasionally citing ridiculous points here and there because of my own ego and don't want to stoop to your level.

So revel in your "victory" Ironcat just like you won that argument earlier by citing that match of IK's.

pie_in_face.jpg

As for my faith in Misbah, I have complete faith in him doing the best for the team whatever the circumstances.

I'm calling it guys.

Pakistan to win 2-1 against Australia in the ODI's.
Pakistan to win 3-0 against India in the ODI's, provided Misbah is still captain.
Pakistan to whitewash Zimbabwe in tests and ODI's, provided Misbah is still captain.
Pakistan to win 2-1 against South Africa in tests.
Pakistan to lose 3-2 against South Africa in ODI's, provided Misbah is still captain.

Can't really say anything about our T20 side, there are some players making a comeback and their improvement or degeneration will have to seen against Australia. Typical Pakistani, un predictable squad.

I have a feeling we'll win the world-cup though, but I wouldn't be sure enough to put my money on it.

But Misbah captained Ajmal to champion status, why can't he do that with any other bowler?
Because a captain helps you improve and become a better player, but he cannot make you what you aren't. Plus, you as the understudy have to be willing to learn too.:ahmed

Steve Jobs cannot make an Arts major write C++ code. But, he can make a champion programmer out of a rough computer diamond. And that's what great leaders and captains are paid for.

lol, just because you never admit to any of the arguments doesn't prove that you have never been schooled Ironcat

It just makes you an ignorant, stubborn, lazy posters

Also, please refrain from calling other posters cows, fools, or whatever else comes to your point (Yes I did it once and already apologized to you for it) - it's rude and unnecessary

I believe everyone should stop responding to any poster, whether it's Ironcat or whoever, that refuses to respect other posters and calls them fools, cows, retards, illiterate or whatever else.

lol, just because you never admit to any of the arguments doesn't prove that you have never been schooled Ironcat
Well, you are welcome to point me to where I got even remotely schooled. Very shortly, I'll put together a list of all the lessons delivered in this thread, and I'll be happy to include yours too.:)

iZeeshan said:
Also, please refrain from calling other posters cows, fools, or whatever else comes to your point (Yes I did it once and already apologized to you for it) - it's rude and unnecessary
Of course, calling someone Miscow or fool (?) is rude, but all of the following are kosher...err...Halal...err...Namak_Halaal:
iZeeshan said:
It just makes you an ignorant, stubborn, lazy posters

Well, you are welcome to point me to where I got even remotely schooled. Very shortly, I'll put together a list of all the lessons delivered in this thread, and I'll be happy to include yours too.:)

Of course, calling someone Miscow or fool (?) is rude, but all of the following are kosher...err...Halal...err...Namak_Halaal:

I believe calling someone a cow is very different from calling someone a lazy, ignorant poster.

Which is different from calling someone lazy and ignorant as a person.

Get over yourself.

Ironcat you schooled yourself where you brought up that example of IK's game. Even DV admitted it was a faulty citation.

Ironcat you schooled yourself where you brought up that example of IK's game. Even DV admitted it was a faulty citation.
DV just schooled your lot.

Here is what YOU admitted yourself:
iZeeshan said:

DV just schooled your lot.

Here is what YOU admitted yourself:

...are you immune to sarcasm?

Also, considering you've been constantly praising DV, perhaps you should also accept that the example you gave from Imran Khan's game was a horrible and unsatisfying one because that's what DV's opinion was. You can't just pick & choose when you decide to like a poster.

I believe calling someone a cow is very different from calling someone a lazy, ignorant poster.

Which is different from calling someone lazy and ignorant as a person.

Get over yourself.
Calling someone a member of Miscows is exactly in line with calling someone a Misbot. As for your "lazy" and "ignorant" adjectives, try using them on your friends and family, or your coworkers. You will see the meaning in two seconds.

...are you immune to sarcasm?

Also, considering you've been constantly praising DV, perhaps you should also accept that the example you gave from Imran Khan's game was a horrible and unsatisfying one because that's what DV's opinion was. You can't just pick & choose when you decide to like a poster.
DV said that the example was technically correct. He can have his own opinion of what can be better, but that doesn't mean that the example provided was wrong. It was absolutely correct, and I dare you to quote my claim again and run that example against it. Go on. Do it.

DV said that the example was technically correct. He can have his own opinion of what can be better, but that doesn't mean that the example provided was wrong. It was absolutely correct, and I dare you to quote my claim again and run that example against it. Go on. Do it.

Yeah I said it was technically correct, also. You do know what technically means right? In this case, that it doesn't prove anything valuable to the point we were arguing. You and I both know that.

He said he doesn't agree with it so maybe you should step back a little and think why (since you and him share mostly the same ideas) and let your guard down and accept that it wasn't the best of examples and you made a rash claim without really thinking about it.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept your own mistakes or shortcomings. We all make them.

If you've schooled everyone Ironcat, why are there still so many people here arguing against you?

Usually when you school someone, they don't have a response.

Yeah I said it was technically correct, also. You do know what technically means right? In this case, that it doesn't prove anything valuable to the point we were arguing. You and I both know that.

He said he doesn't agree with it so maybe you should step back a little and think why (since you and him share mostly the same ideas) and let your guard down and accept that it wasn't the best of examples and you made a rash claim without really thinking about it.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to accept your own mistakes or shortcomings. We all make them.
This is your problem. You think I made a claim and then went back to find an example to prove it.:facepalm: You are so wrong.

I have known of that series for YEARS. And I knew of that match when I made the claim. :EVILGRIN. If I know I can't back up a claim, you won't hear it from me.

Your lot will keep getting shafted daily if your knowledge of our cricketing history is as thin as we have seen here in last two days. (If Cricinfo didn't exist, you wouldn't even know of that Australia series.:46:)

So, once again, go back to my claim and read it again. This isn't a conspiracy theory. You are mad because you got schooled in front of a whole crowd.

Last edited:
If you've schooled everyone Ironcat, why are there still so many people here arguing against you?

Usually when you school someone, they don't have a response.
The only people arguing against me are those who I quoted in post # 1645. Plus a couple of Afridi fanboys.

And if you think your and Namak's random evidence-less blabber here is considered a response, then good luck.

Last edited:
So, besides the T20 WC we are playing Australia, India, and South Africa, all in the space of 6-7 months.

The question is, is this going to be a real test for Misbah OR we will follow the same old routine where the slightest of upper hand situation in any game or a one off victory against Australia, India, or South Africa will be solely due to Misbah's captaincy. So all credit will go to Msibah alone regardless of his individual performance.

And any failure or defeat will be blamed on individual bowlers, fielders, batsmen, coach, no planning, bad weather, drop catches, ugly umpiring, hostile or dead pitches, no DRS, unsupportive crowds, no home advantage etc etc... and the only person who will not be blamed for any defeat will be the captain) ?

To seal the Ajmal discussion that we started, here is our test squad's performances under Misbah vs other captains. Only the current squad members that have played under at least two captains (incl. Misbah) appear on this list:

misbaheffect.png

Looks like Taufeeq and Gul still need some kicks in the back.:)

wasim a corrupt player.... Inzi, who would force his players to do religious stuff........

and Malik LOL..........

Wasim was a highly intuitive captain, his knowledge of the game was second to none but he had a whole host of talent at his disposal. That 1999 one day team is one that I rate as the best we ever had and could actually be one of the finest sides that have played one day cricket.
Misbah doesnt have the same talent at his disposal and took up the mantle in incredibly turbulent times.

To seal the Ajmal discussion that we started, here is our test squad's performances under Misbah vs other captains. Only the current squad members that have played under at least two captains (incl. Misbah) appear on this list:

misbaheffect.png

Looks like Taufeeq and Gul still need some kicks in the back.:)

The difference that Misbah makes :misbah

The likes of Imran and Wasim had a good talented team, Misbah only has Ajmal, but still as a captain he gets the players to perform and still holds a good record with this kind of team

*sigh* this debate, even after 21 pages, fails to go anywhere due to egos and stubbornness (and stupidity) from either side

I think it's high time we just end it

The Misbah fans will continue to call the others haters, and the haters will call the others blind lovers, when the actuality is that they both meet somewhere in the middle, just on different extremes of the middle, if that makes sense

I may just end up regretting this post because someone is bound to say, "Oh look a Miscow has been schooled so he's jumping off the debate." And to you, I say, sir, need to get a grip of reality and stop making everything a competition and about your own ego.

*sigh* this debate, even after 21 pages, fails to go anywhere due to egos and stubbornness (and stupidity) from either side

I think it's high time we just end it

The Misbah fans will continue to call the others haters, and the haters will call the others blind lovers, when the actuality is that they both meet somewhere in the middle, just on different extremes of the middle, if that makes sense

I may just end up regretting this post because someone is bound to say, "Oh look a Miscow has been schooled so he's jumping off the debate." And to you, I say, sir, need to get a grip of reality and stop making everything a competition and about your own ego.

Completely agree with you. This is going no where now.

It's been ego defending over the last few pages of this thread and I think their needs to be an end to it. Misbah's captaincy must be analysed only.

Completely agree with you. This is going no where now.

It's been ego defending over the last few pages of this thread and I think their needs to be an end to it. Misbah's captaincy must be analysed only.

Honestly that's what I tried doing a few pages back. Let me see if I can find that post.

Ego is when our star bowlers words are not considered valuable by certain posters.

Back