The Wrestling Discussion Thread

I seen that Paige Charlotte and Beckie. Are known as team PCB [emoji4] [emoji4] made me think of a very disturbing image of Ijaz Butt wearing a Rikishi style attire

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

lmao was waiting for someone to point that out :)) Hey Ijaz Butt could be the third man for the new sheild, he'll turn on the PCB by dropping a Leg on Becky who cussed him for eating too many samosas ahaha :afridi

lmao was waiting for someone to point that out :)) Hey Ijaz Butt could be the third man for the new sheild, he'll turn on the PCB by dropping a Leg on Becky who cussed him for eating too many samosas ahaha :afridi
I watched more of the monday night wars documentaries. Found them really fascinating. The indivdual specials on Bret Austin Rock etc were my favourites. But it was a really good insight. also my opinion of Nash went down he just comes across as a massive tool who didnt give a crap about his actions. He is even worse than HHH when it comes to using his backstage influence.

I watched more of the monday night wars documentaries. Found them really fascinating. The indivdual specials on Bret Austin Rock etc were my favourites. But it was a really good insight. also my opinion of Nash went down he just comes across as a massive tool who didnt give a crap about his actions. He is even worse than HHH when it comes to using his backstage influence.

Everyone in the Kliq/NWO were pretty much like that. I watched the first 3 episodes of the wars then gave up because it got a bit repetetive, make sure you give the foundations of the war episode a look! It's a special on Sting and Taker, so good. They also released the first 20 min of the new wars dvd it has new commentary from Eric Bischoff, its called first look. Was descent, was interesting getting his thoughts on how he buried Flair in WCW

Did anyone watch Smackdown. Great Lumberjack match but more importantly Sasha Banks V Paige - a rivalry is starting, finally something good coming out of this Divas Revolution.

and oh! I'm back :amir
[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=3474]TalhaSyed[/MENTION]

Wlcome back DM.
Guys please tone down on this thread. I am sure you guys don't want this thread deleted.

Did anyone watch Smackdown. Great Lumberjack match but more importantly Sasha Banks V Paige - a rivalry is starting, finally something good coming out of this Divas Revolution.

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Amir[/MENTION] [MENTION=3474]TalhaSyed[/MENTION]

Lool welcome back, man. Long time no talk, where have you been? :yk

"Sorry New Jack, Please don't kill me for posting this video on PP"

:)))

To be fair to him GreenRoars it was kinda crappy of those wrestlers to no sell his moves and not take the pin etc :)) although he took it too far LMAO

I loved the Lesnar one as well it's very famous that video lol I didn't want Holly's neck to break but he deserves that it was his fault

haha I hope Jack is not looking for you :))) Waiting for Night Of Champs

whoa.gif

triplehi2sm_crop_north.jpg

[MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] [MENTION=53290]Markhor[/MENTION]

According to F4WOnline.com, it’s likely that if WWE does plan to give John Cena another run with the WWE World Title, which would tie Ric Flair’s record of 16 title reigns, it won’t be until 2016.

:facepalm: NO!

[MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] [MENTION=53290]Markhor[/MENTION]

:facepalm: NO!

If that happens they have to get Flair to come out of retirement and he wins number 17.

If that happens they have to get Flair to come out of retirement and he wins number 17.

Brilliant!

4ebd34c1cfbd5.gif

The Nature Boy recently said this in an interview recently:

"If I wanted to wrestle I can wrestle. If they wanted me to get slammed off the top rope by Sting next week, I can do it. I’m ready to go."

WOOOOOO!

ric-flair-wooooooo-o.gif

Also, they should have Flair make Cena Tap to the Figure 4 when he wins the 17th lol

In the end no matter what happens Flair's record will always be legendary, having 16 reigns was unheard of during the territory era. He was THE MAN that put wrestling on the map.

I don't mean no disrespect to Cena and what he has accomplished for the WWE but the 16 time record is so special for wrestling fans:

tumblr_ntkwy28FxG1tkvgbpo1_400.gif

^

What a guy!

IOs a 17th win possible? Personally i'd love to see Cena vs Flair face off after Cena ghets to 16th.

^

What a guy!

IOs a 17th win possible? Personally i'd love to see Cena vs Flair face off after Cena ghets to 16th.

Too late now :)) That record is so special though and it would probably be Vince's call to break it, HHH would never allow it to happen.

Just finished watching the Flair Documentary from the Network in the beyond the ring section [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] it was pretty good, a bit slow during the middle portion but I thought it was really good especially the final hour or so and no I had no tears watching it :afridi I'd have to say though the CM Punk documentary is the "best in the world" pun intended aha when it comes to documentaries on wrestlers it's the best, it's mostly to do with the fact that Punk had so much input in getting the dvd made.

I dont understand. If Wyatts can make the lights go on and off whenever he wants and they can seemingly travel at the speed of light in doing so.....why dont they just do that every match? And why don't they do it to win the WWE title? Surely even Brock would struggle in the dark...

I dont understand. If Wyatts can make the lights go on and off whenever he wants and they can seemingly travel at the speed of light in doing so.....why dont they just do that every match? And why don't they do it to win the WWE title? Surely even Brock would struggle in the dark...

At some point they should give the US strap to Harper and IC strap to that big guy and put the WWE belt on Wyatt, think they'd have a decent 6 month run causing havoc in the WWE roster similar to Evolution from the early 2000's.

I watched RAW and as usual skip to the good bits or if am intrigued by a particular segment I tend to watch it.

Sasha and Paige have great chemistry but I don't understand the point in them having short matches every week and there's no real story behind them either but they go a great job of making up for it in the ring.

Nikki targeted Charlotte's arm, am I the only one who has never seen her target a limb before? :)) both worked very well together and I felt they were building towards a high calibre womens match for once on RAW but then the screwy finish messed it up. I get that it will add a little more depth to the feud between Nikki and Charlotte, plus there's more heat on Nikki for breaking AJ's record; also if Charlotte does go over at Night of Champions wouldn't it be better if she defeats the "longest reigning divas champion in history". The women in general are booked like trash and so we can't give Nikki's reign too much criticism, but when I look at her as an individual performer she has improved so much ever since she first started and I dig her as an heel personality, the in-ring work is better to.

Am digging the feud between KO and Ryback, very refreshing. KO as usual does a great job on the mic and is a genius when it comes to controlling the audience but felt Ryback cut his best promo in the WWE, there is so much more to the big guy I just feel that we've not seen the best of him when it comes to personality

Ambrose and Reigns teased their mystery partner while Bray emphasises that he wants every living thing on Earth to suffer, Roman's lines would have more effect if they cut down on the lines they give him; felt he spoke for too long.

Sting stole the show, it was a big surprise to me that he was going to wrestle on RAW. I expected him to get beat down at some point but didn't think he'd still perform in a tag match. Only criticism I have is that maybe someone else could have wrestled him instead of the Big Show, would have been a bit more refreshing. Anyway the tag match itself was entertaining and Sting got the win via submission so he can come off as a threat to Rollins title.

Also, Sting is now 2-1 in the WWE :)) [MENTION=858]Amir[/MENTION]
[MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] did you watch RAW? Sting wrestled on RAW

image.png

Last edited:
Also, the new day continue to be incredibly entertaining. Lmao Xavier was playing the pink panther theme while Big E stalked Darren Young :)))

I watched RAW and as usual skip to the good bits or if am intrigued by a particular segment I tend to watch it.

Sasha and Paige have great chemistry but I don't understand the point in them having short matches every week and there's no real story behind them either but they go a great job of making up for it in the ring.

Nikki targeted Charlotte's arm, am I the only one who has never seen her target a limb before? :)) both worked very well together and I felt they were building towards a high calibre womens match for once on RAW but then the screwy finish messed it up. I get that it will add a little more depth to the feud between Nikki and Charlotte, plus there's more heat on Nikki for breaking AJ's record; also if Charlotte does go over at Night of Champions wouldn't it be better if she defeats the "longest reigning divas champion in history". The women in general are booked like trash and so we can't give Nikki's reign too much criticism, but when I look at her as an individual performer she has improved so much ever since she first started and I dig her as an heel personality, the in-ring work is better to.

Am digging the feud between KO and Ryback, very refreshing. KO as usual does a great job on the mic and is a genius when it comes to controlling the audience but felt Ryback cut his best promo in the WWE, there is so much more to the big guy I just feel that we've not seen the best of him when it comes to personality

Ambrose and Reigns teased their mystery partner while Bray emphasises that he wants every living thing on Earth to suffer, Roman's lines would have more effect if they cut down on the lines they give him; felt he spoke for too long.

Sting stole the show, it was a big surprise to me that he was going to wrestle on RAW. I expected him to get beat down at some point but didn't think he'd still perform in a tag match. Only criticism I have is that maybe someone else could have wrestled him instead of the Big Show, would have been a bit more refreshing. Anyway the tag match itself was entertaining and Sting got the win via submission so he can come off as a threat to Rollins title.

Also, Sting is now 2-1 in the WWE :)) [MENTION=858]Amir[/MENTION]
[MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] did you watch RAW? Sting wrestled on RAW

image.png

Lol same here. I pretty much skimmed through the whole show just to get to the main event.

It was pretty cool to see Sting wrestle on Raw; definitely wasn't expecting that. It was kind of funny how Sting totally dominated the Big Show until Seth came out. Poor guy isn't even that typical intimidating big guy anymore. :))

Lol same here. I pretty much skimmed through the whole show just to get to the main event.

It was pretty cool to see Sting wrestle on Raw; definitely wasn't expecting that. It was kind of funny how Sting totally dominated the Big Show until Seth came out. Poor guy isn't even that typical intimidating big guy anymore. :))

Show still is a "name" that is WWE's logic and if you think about it, that's true on paper; how many talents from around 2004 or 2005 onwards can compare to the Big Show? (can't include the likes of Kane, Taker etc). It's a shame that they have used him like a mid-card jobber, but he's there to help elevate talent but that's not going to be easy when you have Show lose all the time. Show is a once in a life time talent and WWE have failed to utilize him as a big money making attraction on the level of Lesnar, Show is in essence an improved version of Andre the Giant.

So RD, on RAW we get to see Sting wrestle with T-Shirt on but on the Network for 9.99 we get to see Sting wrestle with T-Shirt off :))) :))) WWE are so clever at teasing us.

Anyway Show still makes 1 million dollars per year, maybe it should be a bit more but not much surprise when you look at how he is used. Besides the likes of Sheamus and Orton make around 1.5 so in comparison to them it's pretty good. Plus Show must have been paid pretty well in the past and he also saves his money/makes investments; he's one of the richest pro-wrestlers in the world today with a net worth of around 20 million.

ZZ signed to full-time contract. My dream of him getting F5 is closer.

(Insert Bah Gawd JR meme from above here)

ZZ signed to full-time contract. My dream of him getting F5 is closer.

(Insert Bah Gawd JR meme from above here)

I forgot to tell you this :))) saw the news earlier, also are you fat and lazy Amir? maybe you have a shot with the WWE after all :))

somewhere out there, Mada and Pattrick are in a dark corner crying in each others arms:uakmal

New Day sit around a table for dinner and discuss their career and what they had to go through in-order to get over, probably amongst the best original content I have viewed on the Network; the chemistry between the three was obvious and it was amazing how entertaining they can be despite having a pretty chilled out conversation over dinner. Make sure you guys check it out somehow, it's called table for 3.

Xavier sought of put himself out there and his career on the line to form the group, he said to creative give me 3 months and then you can fire me if you like. He sought of managed to convince Big E to join them, was already friends with Kofi he has been friends with beyond the wrestling world.

New Day sit around a table for dinner and discuss their career and what they had to go through in-order to get over, probably amongst the best original content I have viewed on the Network; the chemistry between the three was obvious and it was amazing how entertaining they can be despite having a pretty chilled out conversation over dinner. Make sure you guys check it out somehow, it's called table for 3.

Xavier sought of put himself out there and his career on the line to form the group, he said to creative give me 3 months and then you can fire me if you like. He sought of managed to convince Big E to join them, was already friends with Kofi he has been friends with beyond the wrestling world.

It was a very good watch. Them having actual dinner while taking made it funny but the talk was serious.
This just shows you how much work and commitment goes even with a funny easy gimmick like New Day.

PS: did you saw what New Day were doing during commercial break before their match :)))
and Hunter joined the party, post the gif please :)))

and is it true, did ZZ sign a contract? do you have any link for that

Also, the new day continue to be incredibly entertaining. Lmao Xavier was playing the pink panther theme while Big E stalked Darren Young :)))

The are the best thing to happen to tag team division after DX

did you saw the post match celebration where Kofi took JBL's hat and John was expecting that he will hand it to him. In fact Kofi for some reason threw it on his face :))) :)))

Show still is a "name" that is WWE's logic and if you think about it, that's true on paper; how many talents from around 2004 or 2005 onwards can compare to the Big Show? (can't include the likes of Kane, Taker etc). It's a shame that they have used him like a mid-card jobber, but he's there to help elevate talent but that's not going to be easy when you have Show lose all the time. Show is a once in a life time talent and WWE have failed to utilize him as a big money making attraction on the level of Lesnar, Show is in essence an improved version of Andre the Giant.

So RD, on RAW we get to see Sting wrestle with T-Shirt on but on the Network for 9.99 we get to see Sting wrestle with T-Shirt off :))) :))) WWE are so clever at teasing us.

Anyway Show still makes 1 million dollars per year, maybe it should be a bit more but not much surprise when you look at how he is used. Besides the likes of Sheamus and Orton make around 1.5 so in comparison to them it's pretty good. Plus Show must have been paid pretty well in the past and he also saves his money/makes investments; he's one of the richest pro-wrestlers in the world today with a net worth of around 20 million.

Of course the guy is a surefire Hall of Famer and a bona fide legend no matter what he does for the rest of his career. I just found it a bit funny and sad at the same time to see what has become of the once scary giant. :))

Seeing Sting in a T-shirt reminded me of his time in TNA. Remember the match he had with Hogan at BFG 2011? :))) We always joke about seeing Taker and Sting wrestle on wheelchairs but Hogan in that match was actually pretty close if you think about it. :)))

Of course the guy is a surefire Hall of Famer and a bona fide legend no matter what he does for the rest of his career. I just found it a bit funny and sad at the same time to see what has become of the once scary giant. :))

Seeing Sting in a T-shirt reminded me of his time in TNA. Remember the match he had with Hogan at BFG 2011? :))) We always joke about seeing Taker and Sting wrestle on wheelchairs but Hogan in that match was actually pretty close if you think about it. :)))

The worst thing is that the match they had at BFG 2011 was actually pretty decent, Sting obviously wasn't in the shape he is in now but the match itself was great; and it was 10x better then the one they had at starcade 1997 :))) :))) BFG 2011 was probably the last time I've seen Hogan in a decent match, Sting's in-ring work is still pretty solid; reminds me quiet a bit of Ric Flair at the same stage in his career who was still STYLIN', PROFILIN', LIMOUSINE RIDING, JET FLYING, KISS-STEALING, WHEELIN' N' DEALIN' well into his late 50's :))) there is only one Nature Boy WOOOOO!

The worst thing is that the match they had at BFG 2011 was actually pretty decent, Sting obviously wasn't in the shape he is in now but the match itself was great; and it was 10x better then the one they had at starcade 1997 :))) :))) BFG 2011 was probably the last time I've seen Hogan in a decent match, Sting's in-ring work is still pretty solid; reminds me quiet a bit of Ric Flair at the same stage in his career who was still STYLIN', PROFILIN', LIMOUSINE RIDING, JET FLYING, KISS-STEALING, WHEELIN' N' DEALIN' well into his late 50's :))) there is only one Nature Boy WOOOOO!

Flair was freaking amazing lol. With a bit of training, he can probably still put on a decent match even at this age :))

Flair was freaking amazing lol. With a bit of training, he can probably still put on a decent match even at this age :))

He said in a recent interview that he can still go :))) was like if they wanted me to take a bump from Sting off the top Rope I'll do it. He lost his confidence when Bischoff kept burying him in WCW but in the WWF they gave him so much respect and the platform to get his mojo back, it took a while but then taker personally requested that he have a match against flair at wrestlemania and after that Ric never looked back. It's amazing to say this but his run in the early 2000's was actually very entertaining whether in the ring or on the mic and when you look at his age it just makes it even more incredible :)) Remember when HHH was given the World Title? but the the nature boy would slap him up and say you have to earn it; that night they have a match on Raw for the world title and it was so good lol they never showed the footage but after RAW went off Air the entire lockeroom came out to celebrate Flair's career and they carried him on their shoulders while Hunter gave him the World title belt this was around 2003 I think.

The theme song of RAW was something like "MOOOOVE IT TO THE MUZZIK YEAAAAH MUZZIK OOOOOVE IT TO THE MUZIKK YEAAAAAH"

It was a very good watch. Them having actual dinner while taking made it funny but the talk was serious.
This just shows you how much work and commitment goes even with a funny easy gimmick like New Day.

PS: did you saw what New Day were doing during commercial break before their match :)))
and Hunter joined the party, post the gif please :)))

and is it true, did ZZ sign a contract? do you have any link for that

The are the best thing to happen to tag team division after DX

did you saw the post match celebration where Kofi took JBL's hat and John was expecting that he will hand it to him. In fact Kofi for some reason threw it on his face :))) :)))

It was a pretty good documentary, they need to do more like that on the network. Some sites online have been reporting ZZ has been signed LOL Yeah anything New Day do these days is Gold lmao If you mean the DX that re-formed around 2006 then I'd say yh I see where you're coming from but The Wyatt Family and The Sheild were pretty good probably amongst the best factions/tag teams in recent times did you experience a brain damage recently? :))) [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] looks like his head got stuck somewhere. Not taking anything away from New Day, probably the most entertaining act in the WWE right now.

It was a pretty good documentary, they need to do more like that on the network. Some sites online have been reporting ZZ has been signed LOL Yeah anything New Day do these days is Gold lmao If you mean the DX that re-formed around 2006 then I'd say yh I see where you're coming from but The Wyatt Family and The Sheild were pretty good probably amongst the best factions/tag teams in recent times did you experience a brain damage recently? :))) [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] looks like his head got stuck somewhere. Not taking anything away from New Day, probably the most entertaining act in the WWE right now.

I meant entertainment wise, the fun gimmick. Something I think you will find it difficult to understand because you will think I'm painting my hero Triple H :ajmal

He said in a recent interview that he can still go :))) was like if they wanted me to take a bump from Sting off the top Rope I'll do it. He lost his confidence when Bischoff kept burying him in WCW but in the WWF they gave him so much respect and the platform to get his mojo back, it took a while but then taker personally requested that he have a match against flair at wrestlemania and after that Ric never looked back. It's amazing to say this but his run in the early 2000's was actually very entertaining whether in the ring or on the mic and when you look at his age it just makes it even more incredible :)) Remember when HHH was given the World Title? but the the nature boy would slap him up and say you have to earn it; that night they have a match on Raw for the world title and it was so good lol they never showed the footage but after RAW went off Air the entire lockeroom came out to celebrate Flair's career and they carried him on their shoulders while Hunter gave him the World title belt this was around 2003 I think.

The theme song of RAW was something like "MOOOOVE IT TO THE MUZZIK YEAAAAH MUZZIK OOOOOVE IT TO THE MUZIKK YEAAAAAH"

Man those Evaluation days were gold, never hated a heel more than Flair and Hunter of that era. They literally used to get on your nerves. :)))

Can never forget this particiluar swerve... Dunno if you remember but there were a lot of emotional vignettes throughout this episode of Raw where HBK was trying and eventually got Ric Flair leave Evaluation and turn face. And I actually bought it :)))

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x71a2e" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lol seems DM's love for Big E and his moobs has blinded him. :)))

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Amir[/MENTION] must watch

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] [MENTION=132954]Aman[/MENTION] [MENTION=138379]#GreenRoars[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Amir[/MENTION] must watch

:))) Lucky for Orton he was a heel at the time.

Too late now :)) That record is so special though and it would probably be Vince's call to break it, HHH would never allow it to happen.

Just finished watching the Flair Documentary from the Network in the beyond the ring section [MENTION=136193]Adil_94[/MENTION] it was pretty good, a bit slow during the middle portion but I thought it was really good especially the final hour or so and no I had no tears watching it :afridi I'd have to say though the CM Punk documentary is the "best in the world" pun intended aha when it comes to documentaries on wrestlers it's the best, it's mostly to do with the fact that Punk had so much input in getting the dvd made.
The Punk special was a really good one. I liked Edges a lot too. Hunters was good but im always skeptical because hes the boss how much stuff is left out. I mean Edges Special alludes to how Hunters politics held him back at the start of 2006. After he cashed in was really over with the crowd as a top heel. And felt like they could have gone to mania with the Cena Edge feud. But they had him drop the title at the Rumble. so there could be HHH vs Cena at WM22. But hey we got the Edge vs Foley at mania instead so every cloud and all that.

Man those Evaluation days were gold, never hated a heel more than Flair and Hunter of that era. They literally used to get on your nerves. :)))

Can never forget this particiluar swerve... Dunno if you remember but there were a lot of emotional vignettes throughout this episode of Raw where HBK was trying and eventually got Ric Flair leave Evaluation and turn face. And I actually bought it :)))

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x71a2e" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:))) :))) You mean this don't you:

WOOOOOOO! I believe the segment you posted was when Evolution was first being formed.

Am not sure but I think this whole angle lead to Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels at Bad Blood? I was only a kid then but it's one of the matches I completely recall watching live on sky sports.

I meant entertainment wise, the fun gimmick. Something I think you will find it difficult to understand because you will think I'm painting my hero Triple H :ajmal

You mean a comedy act? yeah then I guess they'd have to be up there. The 2006 DX are underrated, it was an interesting dynamic because Shawn couldn't go all out given his new born beliefs but they still managed to be very entertaining. I don't know if it was still TV-14 back then or did they go to TV-MA? it definitely wasn't PG though

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3957956/
haha yep i watched it yesterday, just a time pass movie. Nothing special, below average. 12 rounds 2 in which Randy was hero, that was beauty to watch..

I've not watched any of the WWE movies :)) was close to seeing Oculus but that didn't even have any WWE stars in it. In the past have seen The Rock's movies I guess pretty much everyone has and we all must have seen Triple H in Blade; he was offered to make the switch to hollywood according to his documentary but HHH revealed that it would be making a big sacrifice giving up his Shovel [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] :)))

The Punk special was a really good one. I liked Edges a lot too. Hunters was good but im always skeptical because hes the boss how much stuff is left out. I mean Edges Special alludes to how Hunters politics held him back at the start of 2006. After he cashed in was really over with the crowd as a top heel. And felt like they could have gone to mania with the Cena Edge feud. But they had him drop the title at the Rumble. so there could be HHH vs Cena at WM22. But hey we got the Edge vs Foley at mania instead so every cloud and all that.

I need to check that one out, did watch Edge's HOF speech though after all these years; back then it just hadn't sunk in that he could never wrestled again and then his induction happened so fast, just wasn't ready to accept that Edge was gone and I quit watching wrestling for a long period. Shawn/Vince and Edge/Foley ended up stealing the show at mania 22 anyway, heck that Ladder match was pretty damn entertaining, I think Ric Flair took a friggin Superplex from the top of the ladder for gods sake :))) that's an instant 5 star classic right there LOL HHH always tries to make it about himself but gets trolled every time lmao remember when he put himself in the main-event of mania 18? No one was ever going to follow HHH/Rock lol

The New Day documentary is pretty good, check that out although only lasts about 25min. It's interesting because despite how the booking team and creative mess things up nothing is stopping you from taking a risk if you have a good idea and putting your backside on the line, if it works you get over if not they at-least you don't have to live with the fact that you didn't try. Austin got over because he felt the Ring Master shtick was a load of bs and he had his own vision of who his character should be and he got over, the same happened with CM Punk and a number of other wrestlers. And now it's the New Day in an era where the creative control is so limited; I think talent need to step up a bit more, if they know what they are worth they should go and Knock and Vince's door with that idea which will turn their career around because honestly the creative/booking team(most don't even come from a wrestling background or have an interest in the product) have NO CLUE at all how to deal with talent and nor does Vince himself he is out of touch and this is reflected in the poor ratings.

RAW/Smackdown are struggling big time, Forbes have been reporting on it for a while:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoe...-slumps-put-more-pressure-on-the-wwe-network/

The Network is their safety net but at the moment they are just about breaking-even with 1million+ subscribers. The product needs to change as a whole if it is to survive, I don't believe that we're going through another phase where interest in wrestling begins to decline; it's the direction of the company which needs to change and no we don't need the Attitude era back but a product which is compelling.

I need to check that one out, did watch Edge's HOF speech though after all these years; back then it just hadn't sunk in that he could never wrestled again and then his induction happened so fast, just wasn't ready to accept that Edge was gone and I quit watching wrestling for a long period. Shawn/Vince and Edge/Foley ended up stealing the show at mania 22 anyway, heck that Ladder match was pretty damn entertaining, I think Ric Flair took a friggin Superplex from the top of the ladder for gods sake :))) that's an instant 5 star classic right there LOL HHH always tries to make it about himself but gets trolled every time lmao remember when he put himself in the main-event of mania 18? No one was ever going to follow HHH/Rock lol

The New Day documentary is pretty good, check that out although only lasts about 25min. It's interesting because despite how the booking team and creative mess things up nothing is stopping you from taking a risk if you have a good idea and putting your backside on the line, if it works you get over if not they at-least you don't have to live with the fact that you didn't try. Austin got over because he felt the Ring Master shtick was a load of bs and he had his own vision of who his character should be and he got over, the same happened with CM Punk and a number of other wrestlers. And now it's the New Day in an era where the creative control is so limited; I think talent need to step up a bit more, if they know what they are worth they should go and Knock and Vince's door with that idea which will turn their career around because honestly the creative/booking team(most don't even come from a wrestling background or have an interest in the product) have NO CLUE at all how to deal with talent and nor does Vince himself he is out of touch and this is reflected in the poor ratings.

RAW/Smackdown are struggling big time, Forbes have been reporting on it for a while:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoe...-slumps-put-more-pressure-on-the-wwe-network/

The Network is their safety net but at the moment they are just about breaking-even with 1million+ subscribers. The product needs to change as a whole if it is to survive, I don't believe that we're going through another phase where interest in wrestling begins to decline; it's the direction of the company which needs to change and no we don't need the Attitude era back but a product which is compelling.
HHH ego is the GOAT of this business. Yeah man looking back Edge was so underrated an amazing heel. But also good to see how he adapted outside of the business. Unlike some guys who just become their character. Comes across as a likeable guy too in real life. New Day are real comedy gold. Good on these guys though one of the hottest tag teams around.

N tbh man i cant remember last time i watched a raw or smackdown full show. Tbh i just watch the youtube videos they upload and sometimes catch the main events depending on whos in them.

HHH ego is the GOAT of this business. Yeah man looking back Edge was so underrated an amazing heel. But also good to see how he adapted outside of the business. Unlike some guys who just become their character. Comes across as a likeable guy too in real life. New Day are real comedy gold. Good on these guys though one of the hottest tag teams around.

N tbh man i cant remember last time i watched a raw or smackdown full show. Tbh i just watch the youtube videos they upload and sometimes catch the main events depending on whos in them.

Edge is the kind of man that said to his friend christian when they were just starting their careers "I got to make it in this business so I can buy my mom a house so that she never has to worry again", take my hat off to him; his mom was a single parent and they went through some really bad times, she use to work like 5 different jobs to help the family and even then never put any pressure on Edge when it came to what he wanted to do which was to be a wrestler and she tried her level best to support him. And then he made it man it couldn't happen to a nicer guy, these stories really tear you up. Also, Edge was voted the most likely to win a wwe title by his class mates at school :))

:))) There is no messing with Mr.Shovel aka Darth Burius. Same I've not watched a full episode in years, usually skip to the stuff which is decent. Really want the product to succeed, they need to step it up; the company is in trouble. Plus god forbid is something does happen to Vince and I know he is outta touch on a creative level but he's still a good business man, if he were to vanish then we got to ask ourselves would the board really allow HHH/Steph to continue? it's hard to imagine the company being run by some wannabe. For all the criticism HHH receives he is the right guy to take over from Vince because in terms of creative and vision for the product he's very good, but the business side of things? that's what the board is going to be looking for more then anything; don't feel like they'd give him the keys to the company

:))) :))) You mean this don't you:

WOOOOOOO! I believe the segment you posted was when Evolution was first being formed.

Am not sure but I think this whole angle lead to Ric Flair vs Shawn Michaels at Bad Blood? I was only a kid then but it's one of the matches I completely recall watching live on sky sports.

Haha yeah that's the one. If I recall correctly, there were a few more of these in that episode. If you watch the complete episode, you'd never see the swerve coming, or at least I didn't. I remember me and my brothers being completely shocked when Flair turned on Shawn.

And yeah you're right this seems like the very beginning of Evolution. I was very little too so I don't remember it that well either. :))

Edge is the kind of man that said to his friend christian when they were just starting their careers "I got to make it in this business so I can buy my mom a house so that she never has to worry again", take my hat off to him; his mom was a single parent and they went through some really bad times, she use to work like 5 different jobs to help the family and even then never put any pressure on Edge when it came to what he wanted to do which was to be a wrestler and she tried her level best to support him. And then he made it man it couldn't happen to a nicer guy, these stories really tear you up. Also, Edge was voted the most likely to win a wwe title by his class mates at school :))

:))) There is no messing with Mr.Shovel aka Darth Burius. Same I've not watched a full episode in years, usually skip to the stuff which is decent. Really want the product to succeed, they need to step it up; the company is in trouble. Plus god forbid is something does happen to Vince and I know he is outta touch on a creative level but he's still a good business man, if he were to vanish then we got to ask ourselves would the board really allow HHH/Steph to continue? it's hard to imagine the company being run by some wannabe. For all the criticism HHH receives he is the right guy to take over from Vince because in terms of creative and vision for the product he's very good, but the business side of things? that's what the board is going to be looking for more then anything; don't feel like they'd give him the keys to the company
The company is too corporate and stifling creatively. The Del Rio story sums up the state of the WWE now. Its filled with careerists who have no interest or passion for the business. And apart from the main event it seems like no interest or direction is given to the rest of the card unless Cena is in it or another main guy. It doesnt allow organic development of stars. You watch any attitude era footage and its all about organic development. As u said we dont need attitude era to make the wwe interesting. Even in pg there have been great feuds.

Haha yeah that's the one. If I recall correctly, there were a few more of these in that episode. If you watch the complete episode, you'd never see the swerve coming, or at least I didn't. I remember me and my brothers being completely shocked when Flair turned on Shawn.

And yeah you're right this seems like the very beginning of Evolution. I was very little too so I don't remember it that well either. :))

What I love though, is that when you're a kid there are many things you don't full appreciate until you get older and I was one of the little ones that didn't get to live through Shawn's first run in the WWE but got to watch the Attitude era/Monday Night Wars and even then I enjoyed what I watched but being so little you don't recall everything or pay intricate attention. BUT am lucky that I was old enough to enjoy shawn's initial run in the WWE, couldn't afford to watch the PPV's beyond the ones which were free on sky but man when HBK returned in 2002 I remember every bit it of and I wasn't even aware that this guy had been in the WWE before but he made a new fan out of me. People often say that the HBK-Y2J 2008 feud is the best of the decade but the first one they had was so good to.

And Lol I didn't expect it either, it was a shock because Evolution hadn't formed.

The company is too corporate and stifling creatively. The Del Rio story sums up the state of the WWE now. Its filled with careerists who have no interest or passion for the business. And apart from the main event it seems like no interest or direction is given to the rest of the card unless Cena is in it or another main guy. It doesnt allow organic development of stars. You watch any attitude era footage and its all about organic development. As u said we dont need attitude era to make the wwe interesting. Even in pg there have been great feuds.

That's the keyword in your post bro, this is the reason why they are forced to bring in part-timers and have someone like Sting at the age of 55 main-event RAW to compete with the football games this week. They are too reliant on stars of the past because they've not developed any of their talent who remain in the upper-mid card while the likes of Cena, HHH etc are given the platform to generate as much buzz possible and are so protected despite being so over in the company. Fair play to HHH, in recent times he has put over Bryan and guys in The Sheild but what on earth was him beating Sting a mania all about? fair enough Sting isn't a young guy that needs the rub but it was his first match in the WWE and he ought to have been used as a star attraction. Had Sting beaten HHH, maybe he wouldn't have needed to beat Rollins this week to make himself a viable threat to the WWE championship.

That's the keyword in your post bro, this is the reason why they are forced to bring in part-timers and have someone like Sting at the age of 55 main-event RAW to compete with the football games this week. They are too reliant on stars of the past because they've not developed any of their talent who remain in the upper-mid card while the likes of Cena, HHH etc are given the platform to generate as much buzz possible and are so protected despite being so over in the company. Fair play to HHH, in recent times he has put over Bryan and guys in The Sheild but what on earth was him beating Sting a mania all about? fair enough Sting isn't a young guy that needs the rub but it was his first match in the WWE and he ought to have been used as a star attraction. Had Sting beaten HHH, maybe he wouldn't have needed to beat Rollins this week to make himself a viable threat to the WWE championship.
Exactly to bring in PPV buyrates or Viewers they still ride of the coattails of their older stars because the current stars are always made to look inferior than the previous ones and the ones who did transcend eras aka Punk still had to take a backseat to older guys. I mean look at the way they booked Lesnar when he first came so poorly. That it took the streak ending to legitimise him as an unstoppable unbeatable beast just becoz they had to protect HHH and Cenas characters previously. And yeah what a joke decision that was at WM 31. Sting was the face coming to save the WWE from the Authoritys tyranny. Aka classic good vs evil. But then they had to make it about the monday night wars. And that only goes one way WCW burial. Most of these young fans dont knoew what WCW is or were even alive during the Monday Night Wars. Still remember cringing when Cole said the match everyone wanted to see in the attitude era. LOL. Sting been made to look weak at Mania which ruined his credibility amongst the fans who dont know him. So Rollins has to job to him by tapping out. Making him look like such a weak champion. HHH says its not the uh belt uh that makes the guy uh but the guy that makes the belt uh. And atm Rollins as champion means nothing. Ever since his squash match at Battleground vs Lesnar his title reign has been getting more lacklustre.

What I love though, is that when you're a kid there are many things you don't full appreciate until you get older and I was one of the little ones that didn't get to live through Shawn's first run in the WWE but got to watch the Attitude era/Monday Night Wars and even then I enjoyed what I watched but being so little you don't recall everything or pay intricate attention. BUT am lucky that I was old enough to enjoy shawn's initial run in the WWE, couldn't afford to watch the PPV's beyond the ones which were free on sky but man when HBK returned in 2002 I remember every bit it of and I wasn't even aware that this guy had been in the WWE before but he made a new fan out of me. People often say that the HBK-Y2J 2008 feud is the best of the decade but the first one they had was so good to.

And Lol I didn't expect it either, it was a shock because Evolution hadn't formed.

Lol same here, I didn't get to see Shawn's initial run either. I only saw him in his second run and back then, I used to think it's all real and Shawn had this heroic gimmick where he would always put on great matches, and he'd take tremendous amount of punishment but still somehow manage make a comeback and win more often than not. Plus his moves and ring gear etc was so cool; I instantly became a fan. :))

Also, the first time I saw Taker, he had the biker gimmick and I had no idea about his deadman gimmick until I saw some old stuff and realized he's the same guy :)))

Taker was so damn cool in that gimmick man. Biker gimmick will always have a special place in my heart. I hope he brings it back one last time before he retires lol. :))

Exactly to bring in PPV buyrates or Viewers they still ride of the coattails of their older stars because the current stars are always made to look inferior than the previous ones and the ones who did transcend eras aka Punk still had to take a backseat to older guys. I mean look at the way they booked Lesnar when he first came so poorly. That it took the streak ending to legitimise him as an unstoppable unbeatable beast just becoz they had to protect HHH and Cenas characters previously. And yeah what a joke decision that was at WM 31. Sting was the face coming to save the WWE from the Authoritys tyranny. Aka classic good vs evil. But then they had to make it about the monday night wars. And that only goes one way WCW burial. Most of these young fans dont knoew what WCW is or were even alive during the Monday Night Wars. Still remember cringing when Cole said the match everyone wanted to see in the attitude era. LOL. Sting been made to look weak at Mania which ruined his credibility amongst the fans who dont know him. So Rollins has to job to him by tapping out. Making him look like such a weak champion. HHH says its not the uh belt uh that makes the guy uh but the guy that makes the belt uh. And atm Rollins as champion means nothing. Ever since his squash match at Battleground vs Lesnar his title reign has been getting more lacklustre.

Yeah it's good to bring in stars of the past and it is important that they win but in the end the ultimate pay off has to involve them putting one of the rising talents over but if they do put someone over in the end it means little if they've been losing. It was like wrestlemania 19 all over again :)) when Booker T was buried but the biggest positive for Booker T and Sting in this burial was that they looked really good in the match itself until they lost only the finish was poor. It didn't make any sense in the confines of the storyline, you know if HHH could justify going over I have no issues with it but that was just stupid, it's almost like the people he signs have to lay down on their back for him some kind of weird initiation or insecurity over his own identity as a wrestler. Rollins has done the best he possibly can and is still the best A/R performer in the WWE, I get that he is a chicken sh!t heel and it's refreshing for once in that he actually has to cheat to win and at times rely on interference but it gets a bit to excessive. A heel must cheat to win and he has to do all he can to generate as much heat possible but he has to do it on his own majority of the time, getting help from J and J/Kane and relying on outside interference to retain for 99% of his reign only makes him look weak. The times he did go over without any shenanigans was in his matches against Dean Ambrose, now I would get it if they wanted to protect someone like Ambrose get Kane to help Rollins or something but nah they protect a guy like Cena who doesn't need it and although it was great that Jon Stewart got the WWE some main-stream attention it would have been better if Seth Cheated on his own and won; it's what Flair use to do all the time and it's how he became the star that he did.

Going back to organic development, during the Attitude era WWF succeeded where WCW failed when it came to elevating their upper-mid card talent into main-event level. And although it's totally cool for one relying on outside interference all the time and other influences to retain it is important that a heel cheats on his own for most of the time to be taken seriously, in the AE when Jericho was being pushed he relied on outside interference at No Way Out to win but what was the pay off? he beat the Rock and Austin in the same night. Also I recall Austin TAPPING OUT to the ankle lock to put Kurt Angle over, it was at unforgiven in 2001; in this day and age rarely will you see talent on the pedestal being used to establish the new generation in such fashion. KO for example beat Cena clean but by the end of their feud it was Cena who looked good

I expect some over-booking at Night of Champions but Seth has to win both his matches and I'll be cool with that in the end; but it would be better if he cheats on his own to defeat Cena especially given how he won their match at SummerSlam.

Lol same here, I didn't get to see Shawn's initial run either. I only saw him in his second run and back then, I used to think it's all real and Shawn had this heroic gimmick where he would always put on great matches, and he'd take tremendous amount of punishment but still somehow manage make a comeback and win more often than not. Plus his moves and ring gear etc was so cool; I instantly became a fan. :))

Also, the first time I saw Taker, he had the biker gimmick and I had no idea about his deadman gimmick until I saw some old stuff and realized he's the same guy :)))

Taker was so damn cool in that gimmick man. Biker gimmick will always have a special place in my heart. I hope he brings it back one last time before he retires lol. :))

Same, his ring gear was awesome loved the red tights from mania 20 I would where them to an asian wedding no lie, maybe come down a zip line as well and steal the grooms bride :))). Also speaking of his ring gear, Survivor Series 2002 didn't happen :))) there's a funny story about what he wore if you've read his book. I feel the same way as you about his initial run, I also use to dig up some old videos from the internet to see what he achieved in his first stint; Youtube wasn't available then or kinda new so I'd have to download the videos and then watch them on windows media players lol

I loved that gimmick of Taker it has his naysayers but I liked it, KEEEEEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN KEEEEEEEEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN :))) use to sing that in the mosque and my ustad use to slap me. My all time favourite taker is the Ministry of Darkness one though, the music, his mic skills and how creepy he was; all just epic. Plus during that gimmick his in-ring work started to really improve as well, mainly because he started to sell Lmao. Also would do stuff a big guy usually wouldn't be capable off. I really thought the biker taker would return after the streak ended but it's just that the Phenom is such huge draw. He had the ministry of darkness dari at mania 30 though :)) too bad he bloody lost, done me over; i was marking out when I saw him on RAW with that ministry of darkness look and then he proceeded to stab Lesnar with a Pen bah gawd and then I knew it was the Lord of Darkness himself!!!

Same, his ring gear was awesome loved the red tights from mania 20 I would where them to an asian wedding no lie, maybe come down a zip line as well and steal the grooms bride :))). Also speaking of his ring gear, Survivor Series 2002 didn't happen :))) there's a funny story about what he wore if you've read his book. I feel the same way as you about his initial run, I also use to dig up some old videos from the internet to see what he achieved in his first stint; Youtube wasn't available then or kinda new so I'd have to download the videos and then watch them on windows media players lol

I loved that gimmick of Taker it has his naysayers but I liked it, KEEEEEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN KEEEEEEEEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN :))) use to sing that in the mosque and my ustad use to slap me. My all time favourite taker is the Ministry of Darkness one though, the music, his mic skills and how creepy he was; all just epic. Plus during that gimmick his in-ring work started to really improve as well, mainly because he started to sell Lmao. Also would do stuff a big guy usually wouldn't be capable off. I really thought the biker taker would return after the streak ended but it's just that the Phenom is such huge draw. He had the ministry of darkness dari at mania 30 though :)) too bad he bloody lost, done me over; i was marking out when I saw him on RAW with that ministry of darkness look and then he proceeded to stab Lesnar with a Pen bah gawd and then I knew it was the Lord of Darkness himself!!!
Off topic have u seen those pics circulating of taker with the Ministry Dari manipulated by some retarded fb pages to say he has converted to Islam. makes me pmsl.

Yeah it's good to bring in stars of the past and it is important that they win but in the end the ultimate pay off has to involve them putting one of the rising talents over but if they do put someone over in the end it means little if they've been losing. It was like wrestlemania 19 all over again :)) when Booker T was buried but the biggest positive for Booker T and Sting in this burial was that they looked really good in the match itself until they lost only the finish was poor. It didn't make any sense in the confines of the storyline, you know if HHH could justify going over I have no issues with it but that was just stupid, it's almost like the people he signs have to lay down on their back for him some kind of weird initiation or insecurity over his own identity as a wrestler. Rollins has done the best he possibly can and is still the best A/R performer in the WWE, I get that he is a chicken sh!t heel and it's refreshing for once in that he actually has to cheat to win and at times rely on interference but it gets a bit to excessive. A heel must cheat to win and he has to do all he can to generate as much heat possible but he has to do it on his own majority of the time, getting help from J and J/Kane and relying on outside interference to retain for 99% of his reign only makes him look weak. The times he did go over without any shenanigans was in his matches against Dean Ambrose, now I would get it if they wanted to protect someone like Ambrose get Kane to help Rollins or something but nah they protect a guy like Cena who doesn't need it and although it was great that Jon Stewart got the WWE some main-stream attention it would have been better if Seth Cheated on his own and won; it's what Flair use to do all the time and it's how he became the star that he did.

Going back to organic development, during the Attitude era WWF succeeded where WCW failed when it came to elevating their upper-mid card talent into main-event level. And although it's totally cool for one relying on outside interference all the time and other influences to retain it is important that a heel cheats on his own for most of the time to be taken seriously, in the AE when Jericho was being pushed he relied on outside interference at No Way Out to win but what was the pay off? he beat the Rock and Austin in the same night. Also I recall Austin TAPPING OUT to the ankle lock to put Kurt Angle over, it was at unforgiven in 2001; in this day and age rarely will you see talent on the pedestal being used to establish the new generation in such fashion. KO for example beat Cena clean but by the end of their feud it was Cena who looked good

I expect some over-booking at Night of Champions but Seth has to win both his matches and I'll be cool with that in the end; but it would be better if he cheats on his own to defeat Cena especially given how he won their match at SummerSlam.
As an in ring performer Rollins is awesome but eventually he needs a defining victory on his own. Like DB got at Mania. Even as a cowardly Heel u need that victory to define yourself.

Heel biker undertaker was amazing. When he chokeslammed RVD off the stage. When he dominated the hardy boyz. He was awesome.

Off topic have u seen those pics circulating of taker with the Ministry Dari manipulated by some retarded fb pages to say he has converted to Islam. makes me pmsl.

:))) First time I've heard of it, sounds hilarious. At first when I read your post I thought you might have been talking about the pic where Taker is humbled by an old Muslim Buzurgh:

undertaker+islam.jpg

Also, I recall there were many Muslim websites that had been reporting on CM Punk's straight edge gimmick once it caught steam when he was a heel. They were like he's a non-muslim but it's a great example of ones mental strength and dedication to their beliefs.

Heel biker undertaker was amazing. When he chokeslammed RVD off the stage. When he dominated the hardy boyz. He was awesome.

That Ladder Match he had against Jeff for the WWE title on RAW is criminally underrated, Jeff was so over in that period. Not sure if you watch Stone Cold Podcast Leathers, but Edge and Christian were his guests and as Austin showed them footage from those TLC matches there was stunned silence, everyone was speechless for a few minutes :))

When you look at the risks Jeff took am not surprised he began to take Cocaine, Edge on the other hand had to retire early and Christian also fell to injuries. Mat Hardy just got fat and the Dudleys are relatively okay, but the bumps they took in those matches seriously hurt them. From a fans point of view it's great entertainment but man I don't want to see another TLC match on that level, so dangerous but only those guys could have pulled it off.

Also Leathers, The Dudley Boys Returned did you know :))

Testifyyyy myyy brotha! lmaoo

uploadfromtaptalk1442440266126.jpg [MENTION=29064] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

Last edited:
View attachment 60359 [MENTION=29064] [MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION]

Oh my God I am in stitches :))) [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] check it out. It might have been an Indian fan that made it Adil, you should see them on John Cena's facebook page LOL

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] theres so many funnier pics on google if u type in Muhammad Ismail Taker.

[MENTION=46929]shaz619[/MENTION] theres so many funnier pics on google if u type in Muhammad Ismail Taker.

:))) I love how they didn't change the Taker to Tauqeer or something, he's a Muslim Phenom now.

Speaking of Muslim wrestlers, there's MVP that I know off remember him? and currently it's Sami Zayn. There was Daivari to who was the manager of Muhummad Hassan (he was Italian though and probably not a muslim). Damien Sandow is an arab but am not sure if he's a Muslim.

:))) I love how they didn't change the Taker to Tauqeer or something, he's a Muslim Phenom now.

Speaking of Muslim wrestlers, there's MVP that I know off remember him? and currently it's Sami Zayn. There was Daivari to who was the manager of Muhummad Hassan (he was Italian though and probably not a muslim). Damien Sandow is an arab but am not sure if he's a Muslim.
Is Sami Zayn Muslim i thought he was Arab Christian. And I know MVP did convert to Islam in Prison but i think in an interview he did lately he said he is agnostic. Sandow is Lebanese Christian i think like Salma Hayek [emoji7] :jerrylawler

That Ladder Match he had against Jeff for the WWE title on RAW is criminally underrated, Jeff was so over in that period. Not sure if you watch Stone Cold Podcast Leathers, but Edge and Christian were his guests and as Austin showed them footage from those TLC matches there was stunned silence, everyone was speechless for a few minutes :))

When you look at the risks Jeff took am not surprised he began to take Cocaine, Edge on the other hand had to retire early and Christian also fell to injuries. Mat Hardy just got fat and the Dudleys are relatively okay, but the bumps they took in those matches seriously hurt them. From a fans point of view it's great entertainment but man I don't want to see another TLC match on that level, so dangerous but only those guys could have pulled it off.

Also Leathers, The Dudley Boys Returned did you know :))

Testifyyyy myyy brotha! lmaoo
Yeah I saw that. Crowd went nuts and it was great to see.

Do you remember Maven eliminating taker from the royal rumble? :)))

Edge spearing Jeff off the ladder was insanity personified.

In terms of telling crazy dives, don't forget NEW JACK.

Yeah I saw that. Crowd went nuts and it was great to see.

Do you remember Maven eliminating taker from the royal rumble? :)))

Edge spearing Jeff off the ladder was insanity personified.

In terms of telling crazy dives, don't forget NEW JACK.

:))) that was hilarious, that was as high as it got for Maven when it came to accomplishments; I think he won tough enough, back then the series was actually good.

Am still surprised they managed to pull that off, in the interview on Austins podcast Edge was like those are not the sought of stunts you can rehearse so anything could have gone wrong. He mentioned that at one point in the TLC match at mania 17, hardy had taken a bump or jumped off a ladder and for a few minutes he had been concussed and was unconscious, when he awoke he didn't know what was going on but managed to finish the match lol

Please don't mention New Jack in this thread :))) he will Kill you!

Oh my God I am in stitches :))) [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] check it out. It might have been an Indian fan that made it Adil, you should see them on John Cena's facebook page LOL

Muhammed Ismaeel Taker :))) :)))

[MENTION=137419]dashing_man[/MENTION] you know that table for 3 documentary about the New Day? It's going to be an original series on the Network! Am watching NXT now and saw an advertisement for it which showed the likes of Cesaro, Kevin Owens and Deam Ambrose sitting around a table, there was a clip of Sting! as well and another one with Ivory and Alundra Blayze. Can't wait to watch it

[MENTION=137419]dashing_man[/MENTION] you know that table for 3 documentary about the New Day? It's going to be an original series on the Network! Am watching NXT now and saw an advertisement for it which showed the likes of Cesaro, Kevin Owens and Deam Ambrose sitting around a table, there was a clip of Sting! as well and another one with Ivory and Alundra Blayze. Can't wait to watch it

this should be interesting. Also did you watch Unfiltered with Renee, that's also a very good show.

PS: its kind of weird to watch Wrestlers eat while talking. I mean what if a wrestler is full then will Vince shout in the head phone "EAAAAATTTT DAMMIT" :)))

I've not watched any of the WWE movies :)) was close to seeing Oculus but that didn't even have any WWE stars in it. In the past have seen The Rock's movies I guess pretty much everyone has and we all must have seen Triple H in Blade; he was offered to make the switch to hollywood according to his documentary but HHH revealed that it would be making a big sacrifice giving up his Shovel [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] :)))

I like Rock movies but only in Fast series and San Andreas was good too, and Occulus is horror movie

this should be interesting. Also did you watch Unfiltered with Renee, that's also a very good show.

PS: its kind of weird to watch Wrestlers eat while talking. I mean what if a wrestler is full then will Vince shout in the head phone "EAAAAATTTT DAMMIT" :)))

How is it weird lmao don't you ever talk to your mates when you go out for a meal? it's just that these guys are being recorded but they are compatible with it being stars who perform before a live audience on a weekly basis.

And I watched the Stephen Amell Interview with Rene and LOL why did I watch the Randy Orton one :))) BAH GAWD KAYFABE IS DEAD! WWE's APEX Predator is really an APEX Lover Boy :))) I don't mind it really, this is the sort of content which will help get more subscribers to the Network. I've never seen Randy in any kind of documentary which is focused on him and this sit down interview is probably the first where he gets to open up a bit, he's been through some tough periods in life and has been really unhappy/disgruntled at one point but am glad that his new woman has helped him out.

Also watch this:

Am Joe Weller, you are that other guy am fighting and the person that interferes in our match (the one that comes on the bike) is [MENTION=47617]Red Devil[/MENTION] :)))

So, guys what are your predictions for Survivor matches?

I really look forward to the Survivor Series match to, I reckon the team of Sting, Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, Fin Balor and Seth Rollins will defeat the team of Juan China, Roman Rainz, Ziggler, Eric Rowan and Dean Ambrose. The sole survivor will hopefully be Kevin Owens :yk

I like Rock movies but only in Fast series and San Andreas was good too, and Occulus is horror movie

If am honest I've only seen the Scorpion King and bits of the tooth fairy because my little sis was watching it :))) she's a big fan of The Rock, when she was a baby I use to make her play video games and everytime she'd pick The Rock in wrestlemania 2000 [MENTION=137419]dashing_man[/MENTION] you would know that game. San Andreas looked good didn't it, but I didn't watch that I was supposed to. Yeah Oculus was a horror produced by WWE studios, apparently it got some really good reviews.

Back