The Zulqarnain Haider Story

Kamran Akmal must have sent Zoni death-threatening messages from various Jaali sims :butt

Kamran Akmal must have sent Zoni death-threatening messages from various Jaali sims :butt

lol .... I thought the same knowing he has been connected with Bookies but don't want to blame him for something I don't know.

Is Karman Akmal the luckiest cricketer of all time ?

I hope he's all fine and somewhere safe, I'm actually quite worried for him now.

I've a funny feeling. Its much, much sinister than what meets the eye.

How can a person just up and disappear?!

How can the team management allow him to visit a "friend's place" on the day of the match?!

And was he that dumb - he was leaving for the UK with his passport with the management??

Why the eff did he contact GEO and tell him of his whereabouts, rather than the PCB mgmt or the ICC? :13:

There are too many loopholes - buy I would be seriously, seriously wary of his activities if he's up and seen tomorrow and he's all OK - I would suspect foul play on his behalf.

But here's just hoping I'm falsified and really, he is discovered soon and he's all alright. But I'm having a funny feeling about this.

Now where is ICC ACU or whatever that was? There is no player protection what so ever ... if take bribe he is screwed he doesn't take it he is screwed ..... ICC must act if this is the case.

Hold on mate....this threat is from bookies within Pakistan and they are controlling the playing XI. How the heck ICC / ACU could deal with this. They don't have an Army yet mate. PCB should talk to the Government and fix this as this is an internal issue

According to Geo, "Zoni said hes going to England"

But his passport should still be in Management's possession unless they asked him to go to england.

IF this news had come out 6 months ago. I would have straight away said, it's BS.

But now, with his team you never know.

I just hope he is OK and at the ground.

Hold on mate....this threat is from bookies within Pakistan and they are controlling the playing XI. How the heck ICC / ACU could deal with this. They don't have an Army yet mate. PCB should talk to the Government and fix this as this is an internal issue

first of all no connections has been established with bookies. 2nd how did u assume it was pakistani connections, please find some sources for your allegations, before u post.

I've a funny feeling. Its much, much sinister than what meets the eye.

How can a person just up and disappear?!

How can the team management allow him to visit a "friend's place" on the day of the match?!

And was he that dumb - he was leaving for the UK with his passport with the management??

Why the eff did he contact GEO and tell him of his whereabouts, rather than the PCB mgmt or the ICC? :13:

There are too many loopholes - buy I would be seriously, seriously wary of his activities if he's up and seen tomorrow and he's all OK - I would suspect foul play on his behalf.

But here's just hoping I'm falsified and really, he is discovered soon and he's all alright. But I'm having a funny feeling about this.

Team management ne pehle bhi bohat se kaarname anjaam diye hain. Khair yeh to hai, doston se hi aadmi pehchaana jaata hai :butt

Sir, I am just talking about the player protection. I am not saying ACU to come and start shooting the bookies one by one.

Now if bookies have threatened Haider, he should have told ACU first of all as it was written in PCB new code of conduct made days before their departure. And if Haider has informed ACU he should be supported by ICC and PCB on that. That's all I want if ICC ACU can force PCB to do all things they are doing now they can force PCB to support a player which is being threatened or there is every possibility Haider had played his last cricket match.

You never know, maybe the management helped him escape as a way to deal with bookie threat.

Heard on geo that normally players arent allowed to visit people on match days. So why did it happen today? Also he cant leave the country as his passport and documents are all with the management. Although he could have travelled to another state.

Is he Kidnapped, Pakistan should refuse to play until he is recovers. your Team mate is gone missing and how on earth you are going to play a match.

How is this going to help?

soz fior delay

you see right the thing is that now amir asif n butt have a heavier case they can now say that they were recieving detah threats aswell so therefore they were forced into bowlong no balls.

Well done Zulqarnain for not selling himself and his country!

BUT he should have informed the team management!!! Security barha detay uski!!
Like they did with the sri lankan cricket team couple of years ago? that was security on the same level as the president apparently.

Is he Kidnapped, Pakistan should refuse to play until he is recovers. your Team mate is gone missing and how on earth you are going to play a match.

If he was kidnapped he would not have left the message on his Facebook.

Heard on geo that normally players arent allowed to visit people on match days. So why did it happen today? Also he cant leave the country as his passport and documents are all with the management. Although he could have travelled to another state.

i bet pak mangemnt was insructed by icc to give this statement

at least try to deny all sort of allegations and say we dont know where he is??

i think he got threats and management helped him to leave for London so its abit saver then Dubai..

i think he got threats and management helped him to leave for London so its abit saver then Dubai..

Is London is safer than Dubai?

I heard someone talking about UAE police and all their efficiencies few days ago on PP.

Pakistan team manager Intikhab Alam: "I can only confirm that Haider did not come with the team to the ground and we are looking for him"

I am leaving for England : Latest Message by Zulqarnain to a Geo Reporter just two minutes ago

Last edited:

..which is exactly why I think the management might have helped him escape..

Geo reporting new text message from Zoni says "leaving for England. plz provide my family full security"

Now Zulqarnanin has sent a message to a geo reporter that he is going UK and his family should be provided security.

Someone please tell me how he can leave for England without a passport and on such short notice? What about visa, available seat, flight??

Last edited:
According to Geo, zoni sent a txt saying

"going to england, provide security for his family"

Alright guys! Just hear me out. Anything is possible in this time, during pak cricket.
Now people here have been saying that management has helped him escape. That this will help Butt and CO with their cases in fighting the charges against them. Well could it be that the administrators or butt and co have set this up to try and get themselves back into cricket. Could be very possible.

Rumors are spreading that Zardari's close Aide lost 4.0 Million Rupees in Satta because Zulqarnain steered Pakistan to victory. If this is true, then Shame on Zardari

Is London is safer than Dubai?

I heard someone talking about UAE police and all their efficiencies few days ago on PP.

its not a police case, the guy is not missing, he has just left and everyone knows that he is fine and fit.

Why would he tell everyone where he's heading. Should go there first and then let people know. Now he's gonna get chased down and stopped before he gets out

Why would he tell everyone where he's heading. Should go there first and then let people know. Now he's gonna get chased down and stopped before he gets out

Exactly......:afridi

Now Zulqarnanin has sent a message to a geo reporter that he is going UK and his family should be provided security.

Someone please tell me how he can leave for England without a passport and on such short notice? What about visa, available seat, flight??

Maybe some kind of emergency arrangement? I am not into this at all, just guessing.

I have funny feeling about it. he said he is leaving for england and he has no passport. If he really was threatened than the right thing was to tell team management.

It has been reported a lot of security has been seen in the team hotel with Butt

Now the big joke of a media called Geo is reporting that passport is with him.

Alright guys! Just hear me out. Anything is possible in this time, during pak cricket.
Now people here have been saying that management has helped him escape. That this will help Butt and CO with their cases in fighting the charges against them. Well could it be that the administrators or butt and co have set this up to try and get themselves back into cricket. Could be very possible.

They probably helped him escape because of the threats he was getting. May be they wanted him to go to some safe place.
May be, just may be.

im oing work in school has he been found yet google twiiter update is just repeating itself

and wb the facebook what does he mean is he leaving pak cricket or

that page assme1 metioned

I have a feeling that when he reaches UK hes going to reveal everything

DR.IMRAN FAROOQ,convener of MQM was recently murdered in LONDON........i don`t think there is any place in the world which can be deemed as safe.......

Last edited:
Rumors are spreading that Zardari's close Aide lost 4.0 Million Rupees in Satta because Zulqarnain steered Pakistan to victory. If this is true, then Shame on Zardari

lol now u dont spread them.

He got the passport from management beforehand. and zoni has the passport!

kya hora ha ha???/

this tour was so far controversy free.......is ki kami thi

latest msg, He is leaving for England, and asked to give security to his family...

So he's fleeing the country and apparently seeking asylum in the UK on account of one facebook threat?

It sounds so odd. Zoni always seemed the eccentric sort though.

They probably helped him escape because of the threats he was getting. May be they wanted him to go to some safe place.
May be, just may be.

They would not have avoided media if that was the case. If that was the case, they would have said he was injured and sitting out the last match, and then they would have sent him to wherever.

Dawn reporter having a go at Team management ''Yai budha Inthakab alam ko farikh karna chey hai''

Most probably the threat came from a PCB official or government individual. Perhaps that is why he never complained to the team management since he knew they would do nothing.

Back