The Zulqarnain Haider Story

How the heck has he got his own passport from the team management, unless they knew all along and helped him.

Well, now just go in the past when he performed against England he was silently sidelined without being given the test cap and Kami came and enjoyed his run.

Now once again when he played to win the game for Pakistan. Suddenly there is something wrong.

he knows this is his last series so he wants to secure his future and get a english visa guys all pakistani boys do this

They would not have avoided media if that was the case. If that was the case, they would have said he was injured and sitting out the last match, and then they would have sent him to wherever.

exactly, why would u tell everyone especially the people after u where u are going and so publicly. Thats why i am thinking that they have done this to get attention on a large scale and make the ICC believe that threats are very real. Thus helping :butt and co.

soz fior delay

you see right the thing is that now amir asif n butt have a heavier case they can now say that they were recieving detah threats aswell so therefore they were forced into bowlong no balls.

Aaah - I see.

Wouldnt put it pas them at all!

No the big joke of a media called Geo is reporting that passport is with him.

Maybe it is. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if mangement helped him escape as a response to the bookie threat.

Nadeem Sarwar saying, Zoni made some bahana and took his passport away. Either management is really dumb for giving him his passport or they tried to act clever by helping him escape.

He can sms to journalist for the security of his family but havent talked to his family about this.

guys i think management know where he is look even the comentators are not talking about him so probly they are hididng him

first of all no connections has been established with bookies. 2nd how did u assume it was pakistani connections, please find some sources for your allegations, before u post.

Purely bcos its the responsibility of the Government to take care of the players representating the country. Isn't it the norm across the globe.

Moreover, i was just replying to your take on ICC & ACU. And if you don't know, as per "Protocol", he should have taken up this matter to the Captain, Coach & Team Management rather than going missing which triggered everything. Chill it mate.

This whole story makes no sense. Why is he running to England? How the eff did he get his passport?

i don't know you but if this is true then the icc has tolook more carefully to ameer case

may Allah keep him save and sound he seems like good honest guy iam worried about him .
who the hell let player go without passport to friend house on game day even he is not playing?
PCB just sucks no offense guys

Is it only me or does anyone else think this this absolutely hilarious :D ?
Also, the team looks much better now!

Graeme Smith has won the toss and opted to bat. Two changes. Langeveldt is back for Parnell, Peterson is in for David Miller. "He's resting, we're still trying to find him," says Afridi. "Security is trying to trace him." Three changes for Pakistan - Mohammad Yousuf is back, Umar Akmal replaces Haider, Shahzaib Hasan is also in.

Taken from cricinfo commentary.

Last edited:
may Allah keep him save and sound he seems like good honest guy iam worried about him .
who the hell let player go without passport to friend house on game day even he is not playing?
PCB just sucks no offense guys

None taken!! very very poor from PCB AGAIN

Daud ibrahim is not in dubai. He is in far east. I think its just big gimmick by zoni. When he reaches england he will sell his stories to english media and earn thousands of pound. If there were threat to his family than he should have informed them to take extra precaution.

Is it only me or does anyone else think this this absolutely hilarious :D ?
Also, the team looks much better now!

Media reports that this poor guy is in fear of his life and is running away to another country and you find it funny?

Yep its only you.

Afridi: Zulqi is resting, but we're trying to find him

hahahaha
Clown

Daud ibrahim is not in dubai. He is in far east. I think its just big gimmick by zoni. When he reaches england he will sell his stories to english media and earn thousands of pound. If there were threat to his family than he should have informed them to take extra precaution.

pshh, source?

What the hell is up with Pakistan team? they never seize to amaze. Hopefully he is safe :zoni

What a coward..... sorry but you cannot just run away without speaking to your board and the authorities!! It all seems very suspicious to me... how can he just leave for Eng? He is not a British passport holder and his visa to play for cricket in Eng would have expired at the end of September.... Now how did he get visa on a Sunday?

He needs to be a man and come forth with all the information to the relevant authorities so whatever needs to be done can be done to safeguard his and his family's life. His behaviour right now is just unacceptable and ver cowardly. If what he is saying is true then he has left his family back home vulnerable and exposed to the "bad men".

Frankly speaking, his keeping was poor and batting was not to should home about. I hope its not an elaborate scam to get everyone on his side to keep his place in the team because in all probability, he would have been dumped after this match.

They would not have avoided media if that was the case. If that was the case, they would have said he was injured and sitting out the last match, and then they would have sent him to wherever.

You expect our team management to do the right thing the right way?

Despite the fact that I wanted Kami back - I like Zonis character

This is wrong - I blame the people that let the bookies take control in the forst place.

Also - if it was becasue of the bookies....

Surely we are due to lose todays match?

I guess bookies etc.. or what ever scum bags have been threatening Zoni want Kamran Akmal back in the side.

Shahzaib replaces Farhat, Yousuf replaces Asad Shafiq. Akmal is in for Zulqy. Rameez Raja said he's apparently taken his passport this morning.

What a coward..... sorry but you cannot just run away without speaking to your board and the authorities!! It all seems very suspicious to me... how can he just leave for Eng? He is not a British passport holder and his visa to play for cricket in Eng would have expired at the end of September.... Now how did he get visa on a Sunday?

He needs to be a man and come forth with all the information to the relevant authorities so whatever needs to be done can be done to safeguard his and his family's life. His behaviour right now is just unacceptable and ver cowardly. If what he is saying is true then he has left his family back home vulnerable and exposed to the "bad men".

Frankly speaking, his keeping was poor and batting was not to should home about. I hope its not an elaborate scam to get everyone on his side to keep his place in the team because in all probability, he would have been dumped after this match.

So how exactly would you react if your family was threatened?

Seriously your post is a joke!

You expect our team management to do the right thing the right way?

I expect our management to protect themselves no matter what the expense. An this step has cornered the management more than anyone else. So yeah, I dont think the management intended anything of this sort.

What a coward..... sorry but you cannot just run away without speaking to your board and the authorities!! It all seems very suspicious to me.

What if its someone from the board who is involved?

He should have not run away even if they threatened him.....he should have just Informed ICC .......but I guess he is darpook or what

People in our country are an emotional bunch and your post is just asking for attacks. i would recommend that you avoid such posts right now as you'll get labelled insensitive, cruel, the devil, and whatnot. Let some time pass and as the facts start coming to light, I believe quite a lot of people are in for some disillusionment.

Sarfraz Nawaz comes up with a gem "He might have done this to get political assylum in UK and marry a Brit girl to settle there"

Just caught sarfraz on geo said something about plotical asylum. Can anyone elaborate I missed what he was saying

no way he was playing in this match anyways.

to me it looks like he is putting his personal interests before country

Intresting Point by GEO, Zulq is no match winner, they can't just call him only and tell him to lose, they must have called other players

Just caught sarfraz on geo said something about plotical asylum. Can anyone elaborate I missed what he was saying

this guy like to talk when he don't know anything about the story this guy make me sick

You could seek political assylum in UK if you can prove that you are not safe in your own country.

Rameez Raja said he's apparently taken his passport this morning. "It's going to hurt Pakistan cricket. You can't divorce yourself from what has happened in the last 24 hours,"

Source: circinfo live commentary

sarfraz said if bookies wanted to fix the last match zoni would not have been the only player contacted. they would have contacted other players as well.

Guys - let's keep some perspective.

Right now - only ONE thing matters with respect to Zoni.

That he and his family are okay.

Let's hope so Insha Allah!

The guy has a wife, siblings, father.... we should all pray for his safety.

Other than that - let's hope we win this match. :)

Surely he can't just walk into England without a visa application? He's not a citizen of an EU country.

maybe Zoni got upset reading few messages on Pakpassion about him lol?

Last match when ZONI finished the game up, he gave two hand signals to someone in the crowd!!! did any watch this??/ he was basically saying "UP YOURS".....

Maybe that was to someone who may have told him to lose the match, and he won it for pakistan and told them right in the end UP YOUR MATE!!!

ZONI may ALLAH protect to you if you are in trouble, and if you are just drunk and with some girl may allah give your HAIDYAH!

Love the way Kamran's name is being thrown around without any facts coming out. The hate for certain players is fascinating.

Last edited:
Intresting Point by GEO, Zulq is no match winner, they can't just call him only and tell him to lose, they must have called other players

Sarfarz saying he just wants to get a political Asylum in UK and settle there. lol

What a coward.....

Thats uncalled for..

still, maybe he has other issues:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/huavJMGUbiI" frameborder="0"></iframe>

So how exactly would you react if your family was threatened?

Seriously your post is a joke!

Not by going and hiding in a hole. The very least, he has not done his family any favours by going and hiding without ensuring their safety is secured.

Waqar Younis: "I'm not really sure at the moment. The team manager will able to tell you better. We're still all geared up and looking forward to this game." That's all he can say about this.

This is unbelievable. I hope hes alive. If he is, there is no excuse and he should never play for pakistan again.

sarfraz said if bookies wanted to fix the last match zoni would not have been the only player contacted. they would have contacted other players as well.

That's right. Why contact the most useless player. It's like saying, far hat don't score century

We hope and pray he and his family are safe.

But I am 99% sure there is no threat to any of them. :)

Waqar younis in the morning talking to Pommie about haider, "its all good, im not really sure, manager will give u a better story" looked pretty relaxed to be honest.

Very well said....

maybe Zoni got upset reading few messages on Pakpassion about him lol?

Last match when ZONI finished the game up, he gave two hand signals to someone in the crowd!!! did any watch this??/ he was basically saying "UP YOURS".....

Maybe that was to someone who may have told him to lose the match, and he won it for pakistan and told them right in the end UP YOUR MATE!!!

ZONI may ALLAH protect to you if you are in trouble, and if you are just drunk and with some girl may allah give your HAIDYAH!

He might never play again but I will remember him for that ..... I don't know if it was meant for the bookies or whoever but it was classical.

People in our country are an emotional bunch and your post is just asking for attacks. i would recommend that you avoid such posts right now as you'll get labelled insensitive, cruel, the devil, and whatnot. Let some time pass and as the facts start coming to light, I believe quite a lot of people are in for some disillusionment.

I appreciate your comments.... I suppose the petty, emotional frivolity of Pak fans never ceases to amaze me.... Pretty much reflect our players!

[/B]

Not by going and hiding in a hole. The very least, he has not done his family any favours by going and hiding without ensuring their safety is secured.

Well lets see what happens when full facts come out on this story!

PCB management have been told many things in past and given prior warning etc... yet nothing has been done by them!

So zonis reaction isnt a shock!

Back