Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess its Dede the defender,

2012122900009.jpg

Here it is Space Cat.

Pboy, can comparisons be done on FM13. I wanna see between Neuer-Buffon and Casillas-Neuer

Can we wait till after free transfers?

Also do you have anyone else for trade instead of PIATTI?

Piatti/Callejon/Danny/Marcos Senna are available for trade.

I'd prefer to get this done before so I know which kind of players to prioritize in free transfers. The offer is on the table, let me know if you accept.

Piatti/Callejon/Danny/Marcos Senna are available for trade.

I'd prefer to get this done before so I know which kind of players to prioritize in free transfers. The offer is on the table, let me know if you accept.

I understand that but I have a specific target in the free transfers for a CAM at some point and if I don't get him then I'll need Piatti.

I understand that but I have a specific target in the free transfers for a CAM at some point and if I don't get him then I'll need Piatti.

Why don't you sign him up right now? You can use him as backup if that player is unavailable or gets injured.

Why don't you sign him up right now? You can use him as backup if that player is unavailable or gets injured.

Hmmm maybe, because I don't really have any use for Fletcher, I don't think. But the 20m just doesn't come free, you know.

What about for Affellay?

Monsters will target the best CAM or goal keeper in the freebies tomorrow.

:talha
Hmmm maybe, because I don't really have any use for Fletcher, I don't think. But the 20m just doesn't come free, you know.

What about for Affellay?

Nah, I'm keeping Affelay for the right flank. I think 20 is fair after looking at Fletcher's stats. What do you think would be a more fair deal.

Last edited:
:talha

Nah, I'm keeping Affelay for the right flank. I think 20 is fair after looking at Fletcher's stats. What do you think would be a more fair deal.

15m. But it's not really the cash that I'm worried about. If I was sure that I really needed Piatti, I would pay up, but I'm just not sure what I'm doing with my squad right now.

Plus these free transfers have me in a not - can't figure out who to get.

15m. But it's not really the cash that I'm worried about. If I was sure that I really needed Piatti, I would pay up, but I'm just not sure what I'm doing with my squad right now.

Plus these free transfers have me in a not - can't figure out who to get.

Don't worry we're all on the same boat.

Okay deal, just cause I need to know which kind of players to target.

PABLO PIATTI TO THE BIRYANI ROYALS FROM POCKET ROCKETS FC FOR DARREN FLETCHER + 15m.

Confirmed.

Cani yaar I have asked about 10 times if we can do a deal with Tiote and Villa but you haven't responded?

Don't worry we're all on the same boat.

Okay deal, just cause I need to know which kind of players to target.

PABLO PIATTI TO THE BIRYANI ROYALS FROM POCKET ROCKETS FC FOR DARREN FLETCHER + 15m.

Confirmed.

Plz confirm Zeeshan

Good game for Theo, how much for him Zeeshan? You do realize what cold still be yours. :22:

Anybody interested in Sidney Sam, Miroslav Klose, Eric Abidal, Gervinho, or Robinho?

Those who don't want me to screw them tomorrow, plz PM me your #1 priority players and i 'may' not pick them . #BroRule

Dont worry iZeeshan El Sharaawy is coming to The Huntsmen F.C. by the end of the window

Zeeshan, you need to look at Yoann's heroics against Red Knights last season. :moyo

There is seriously something wrong with his FM13 stats. :13: I mean he was supposed to be the next Pirlo. :13:

I have some other players, but not of Yoann's calibre yar. If you don't believe me, listen to all the great experts who believe he reminds them of Zizou. :moyo

BTW, Each day one manager can make one pick from any defender,midfielder and strikers available right?

BTW, Each day one manager can make one pick from any defender,midfielder and strikers available right?

You got that right. Just one pick and only the time mentioned in OP. If someone else picks that player before you, then you choose someone else.

Just noticed the timing coincides with Maghrib. Guess I will be late to pick, have a 4 man shortlist so should be okay

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ibad will you let us know whether the pending transfers have gone through today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back