Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1354664175.png

Jose Callejon available for trade!

Gourcuff is the second coming of Zinedine Zidane. HUH !

All the experts say it.

He's been compared with David Beckham, Andrea Pirlo, Zinedine Zidane. :yk Believe the hype people. :moyo

I don't get it is he 23 or 25. He seems a good player, I may be interested. Really slow though.

If you don't believe the hype, see this. :facepalm: Geez these people know nothing. :facepalm:

[utube]QCbXukW0njQ[/utube]

I don't know man, Pboy's got the wrong version of the game. This cant be true. lol :))) :)))

I don't get it is he 23 or 25. He seems a good player, I may be interested. Really slow though.

Are you talking about Piatti? He's 23 so he will grow alot more.

Slow? His acceleration is 19 and his pace is 13.

Let me know what you would be willing to offer.

Last edited:
From wiki :))) :))) :)))

Yoann Gourcuff
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yoann Miguel Gourcuff (French pronunciation: ​[jɔ.an ɡuʁ.kyf]; born 11 July 1986) is a French international footballer who currently plays for French club Olympique Lyonnais in Ligue 1. He operates mainly as an attacking midfielder, but can also be utilized as a withdrawn striker and is described as a "playmaker of real quality" who "is an accomplished passer of the ball".[2][3] Gourcuff has been described by former French international David Ginola as the best French player of his generation.[4][5] His playing style and ability have drawn comparisons to French legend Zinedine Zidane.[6]

Ordinary stats for Xabi, i will have him for Pazzini + 10 ! :13:

And you know well how good Pazzini is, guy's a Monster. Finishing - 18 !

What do you want/need?

Preferably a RB or a CDM/CM..but I'm open to all trades/money. Would be interested in knowing who all you are willing to let go off.

PS. Don't worry unlike some people, I have no intention of ripping you off ;-)

Preferably a RB or a CDM/CM..but I'm open to all trades/money. Would be interested in knowing who all you are willing to let go off.

PS. Don't worry unlike some people, I have no intention of ripping you off ;-)

Yaar I only have one RB, and only Obi Mikel and Fellaini.

I've got Fletcher, if you're interested.

HOLY WOW :O

for an old guy..crossing 17, dribbling 14, finishing 16, first touch 20, free kicks 19, long shots 15, passing 18, penalties 20, technique 20, off the ball 16, creativity 18, decisions 18..he's kinda slow though but would expect that since he's old.

Freelance to you.

Arz Kya hai

Har barish mein yahi dua hai hamari ki
Barish ke jitne qatre zamin par gire,
Utni baar aap slip ho ke gire,

Khushiyo ke samundar mein.

Thanks for the best wishes yar.. make me an offer for Yoann noww. :yk

Hero - I am interested in Piatti and Del Piero. What you lookin for -- pure cash or trade?

Just checked out his stats, not interested any more. sorry, lol.
We can talk about others though.

As you know-- Obi Mikel! But I guess you aren't willing to transfer him. :(

Which sort of player are you lookin for?
I can offer Vermaelen if you are looking for a defender, and Agbonlahor if you are after a striker.

For Del Piero or Piatti?

Joshila please don't deal Hazard or Jovetic without my input first please

Is there anything I can do for Hazard or is he completely off the market?

As.of now Hazard is off market.I can give you jovetic for VDV and add cash if you want.

Both.
I'll come with an offer :
Del Piero + Piatti for Agbonlahor + 25M.

Don't need Agbonlahor bud. Zeeshan has offered me Darren Fletcher + money..I need a RB/CDM/CM

I'll give him to Zeeshan if I don't get a better offer

I can give you Del Piero for Vermaelen and money?

Unless you have a better deal in mind?

Don't need Agbonlahor bud. Zeeshan has offered me Darren Fletcher + money..I need a RB/CDM/CM

I'll give him to Zeeshan if I don't get a better offer

I can give you Del Piero for Vermaelen and money?

Unless you have a better deal in mind?

Del Piero for Vermaelen straight swap can happen. Fair deal.

Yoann Gourcuff (Beckham, Pirlo, Zidane assembled in 1) is still up for trade with a quality defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back