Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You can nominate someone to make pick on your behalf. Otehrwise you can come back later and post.

Not sure if Ibad would be able to make a pick for you as he will be checking whether anyone cheats to win.

I hope Bent is a good pick. He plays well from what I have seen him for real. I hope he is good in the sim as well.

I'm looking for a world class defender. Plenty of players on offer.

Mega deal for you Space Cat -> Miroslav Klose + Eric Abidal + 10m for Thiago Silva/Mats Hummels

Dede was great for me all last year. Beast of a defender.

Got Hummels too now.

Not to mention an actual qualty GK.

Dede was great for me all last year. Beast of a defender.

Got Hummels too now.

Not to mention an actual qualty GK.

You can't play all 3 though!

But seriously, are you willing to trade any of them? See my offer above. And that can always be improved if you are interested.

You can't play all 3 though!

But seriously, are you willing to trade any of them? See my offer above. And that can always be improved if you are interested.

lol i could. Anyway its good to have a qualty sub in Dede.

Yea im always open to trade but nether klose or abidal would be a starter for me so not overly interested.

Any two players (except VDV, Benzy, Damiao) + cash for a world class defender

lol i could. Anyway its good to have a qualty sub in Dede.

Yea im always open to trade but nether klose or abidal would be a starter for me so not overly interested.

That's fine, have a look at my squad and see if there's anyone you'd like?

Also if Dede is just warming your bench, then Abidal/Klose can warm your bench as well :p They're not my starters either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back