Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks GA.

Also Murphy the rule is that you have to pick after 24 hours after your first pick. It is not fair but i also picked 1 hour late even after you so i will also follow the rule..

I think the rule should be modified to being able to pick again at 4pm

I reckon all of the managers will be in favour of this as having to wait 24 hours is unfair

I think the rule should be modified to being able to pick again at 4pm

I reckon all of the managers will be in favour of this as having to wait 24 hours is unfair

Agreed, i don't think the 24 hour thing was meant to be taken literally.

F_C: I will offer you more cash than anyone for KAKA. If someone offers you only big cash then ask me and i will increase my bid. Its Sheikh mode from Royal Mafia for KAKA. But can't offer you a trade deal.. Cash Only.

F_C: I will offer you more cash than anyone for KAKA. If someone offers you only big cash then ask me and i will increase my bid. Its Sheikh mode from Royal Mafia for KAKA. But can't offer you a trade deal.. Cash Only.

Spoken like a true Sheikh. :zaka We wont make a decision before we hear from Sheikh Ibad ul Khichadi Football ke badshah hal Nizam ul Bahadur

Joshila :facepalm:

Someone please stop this madness

It should be Kaka + 30m for Jovetic if anything

KAKA is not that good in FM 13 but my interest in him is just because of a combination i am setting in my team with his entry.

Yar stop manipulating others. Just make your own offers please. :danish Gets chaotic and confusing otherwise. lol :23:

Last edited:
F_C: What is you decision on KAKA.

Pending. lol

Let me see which offers are on the table.

50 M from Mafia
Eric Abidal + 30 from Biryanis
Jovetic/XYZ + cash from Los Blancos

Anyone else?

Why?The 24 hour rule is fine.Too many rule changes please.Not anymore.

Because it is unfair on anyone that can't be online at 4pm

If they pick at 5pm or later on day 1 don't you think it is unfair they get punished for the following 5 days?

It doesn't affect me as I picked on time, I just think this makes things fairer

Kaka' is virtually a God as CAM.
Omg :facepalm:

Then give me VDV for Jovetic.

I need a creative Midio....
I'm trying to help you yaar. Kaka isn't gonna do anything for you. Jovetic can even be a playmaker himself!

If you want VDV from me, you're going to have to offer a lot more than Hazard. Even then, I'll decide after the next 2 free transfers.

CJ seriously back out of that offer for Kaka asap, you are getting robbed big time with that

+1

CJ knows, i dont even want Jovetic. Have one glance at my team and tell me if i need an AM? I have told him who i actually want. You guys can enjoy Jovetic after we are done. Geez seriously. :facepalm:

Goalkeepers added to OP, sm1 else do the strikers yar. Geordie ji kitna kareingey for us. :yk

CJ do yourself a favor and keep Jovetic unless you get a good offer

Ronaldinho/Kaka are useless compared to him

Since Figo, Zizou, Beckham, Carlos left i have only liked Madrid for that David Villa incident. :yk

Those were the days. Man U- Arsenal used to be dope. Roy Keane-Patrick Viera. :))) :)))

10 years from now i will look back and Bayern would have won most CLs. :zaka

Bayern give a lot of respect to India on their facebook page as well. :22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back