Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there is not complete consensus on if I can pick at 4 GMT. Given that a number of players have not picked yet, I will wait till 5 GMT to pick.

We have a much improved squad this season, record will be improved. :13:

Instead of paying so much for Ganso,

You could have gotten a much better player for free.

On top of that u lost Berba aswell.

:yk

King Berba is the best, but he was not part of future vision. :( Ganso is. :13:

And no i was not going into freebies with that intent.

Ibad, Arda Turan was retained by my team. He shouldn't be in the free transfers list. :)

In: Lukas Podolski, Radamel Falcao, Georgio Cheillini, Rene Adler, Thomas Vermaelen

Out: John Mensah, Alessandro Del Piero

Pocket Rockets are the most improved team of season 2 in my opinion. No disrespect to Pboy.

Somebody just make a trade with me pleeeeeeeaaaseeee.

Need an AM, CB, RB or DM. World class for some of them. Also I have cash. 130m.

Yeah pocket rockets have made some smart moves

With the team's being reduced, this is going to be a tough season. Need to get the tactics spot on

You don't have to worry.......as long as it doesn't get to the shoot outs. :yk

Make a lucrative offer to me as well Afrid1, everyone needs your money man. :yk

Yo Cani, we might be able to do a double trade involving Piatti, a CB, and Fletcher. Any ideas?

No i want neuer... 100 mil you wont get that anywhere

No doubt. Huntsmen' gold is valuable, but we wish to have at least 20 successful seasons with Manuel Neuer. Then he will have our permission to be traded, for 100 M. :yk

For now, its Gigi who has 4-6 world class seasons left in him. I see at least 5 cups in his gloves. :13:

30 M for Gianluigi Buffon from Biryani Royals

Can anyone beat this?

No doubt. Huntsmen' gold is valuable, but we wish to have at least 20 successful seasons with Manuel Neuer. Then he will have our permission to be traded, for 100 M. :yk

For now, its Gigi who has 4-6 world class seasons left in him. I see at least 5 cups in his gloves. :13:

:(

@Cani

Pablo Piatti + Giorgio Chiellini for Gervinho + Darren Fletcher + 20m

This is just a start. If you're interested in dealing Chiellini, we can do big things.

I will publicly declare my interest in Chiellini, let us know what type of player you are after and then I will see what I have

:yk

I am quite hopeful that Zeeshan will open his account today, Go Biryanis ! :19:

Waiting on Cani and KU right now. Could have two blockbusters done right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back