Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i missed the deadline first day and now missed all the top players to pick. Still got around one hour to get my turn.

i am looking for a defender or goal keeper. Don't remember what players are available. Will check them after sometime.

Damn, missed out on Alaba. He's a beauty. :(

Lars Bender gone as well, damn you Geordie as well. Oh man :( :(

He won't be traded :moyo

Man I would've picked him today, but I needed someone left footed. Ben Arfa is a monster and I couldn't let him go.

El Sharaawy was my pick for tomorrow. Its good that I got backups for tomorrow though.

CJ did you just say CAN BE TRADED? Oh em gee you can make my dream come true.

Hazard and Ben Arfa. Oy hoy.

What do you want? Name your price.

Nope, Bender was my first choice because he was the standout DM in that list.

There are still some decent strikers and any striker I go for will just be a backup so had to go for the priority today

Should have just asked for Tiote to join the toon army :yk

Should have just asked for Tiote to join the toon army :yk

Why pay for Tiote when I could get Bender for free? :yk

Which is why I don't understand some of the earlier transfers, people paying for players even though there are decent players available for free

Last edited:
Thank you Ibad sen.

Yaar you know VDV won't work for now. You got your creative playmaker (an excellent one btw, I picked Ben Arfa because he plays right)

Robinho + Salomon Kalou + 40m for Hazard + Zapata

Sorry Bro.Hazard is a star.And i dont want to sell him.Unless i get a star in return.

I would accept the 150M + Leiva offer if anyone offered me this for any of my players.

Sorry Bro.Hazard is a star.And i dont want to sell him.Unless i get a star in return.

Yaar, look at my team and tell what/who you want. And make your offer with VDV, but it's gonna be sour grapes giving him up.

Literally anyone (try not to include VDV, Benzema, Damiao, or Ben Arfa)

Yaar, look at my team and tell what/who you want. And make your offer with VDV, but it's gonna be sour grapes giving him up.

Literally anyone (try not to include VDV, Benzema, Damiao, or Ben Arfa)

Tell me why would u want to give up VDV and Have Hazard?Why exactly?

Guys I am about to drive home, so won't get a chance to pick till 630.

Is everyone ok if I make my pick now?

If yes HPL PICK MARIO MANDZUKIC

Tell me why would u want to give up VDV and Have Hazard?Why exactly?

Well it depends on what players I'm giving you.

Hazard by himself can not make a team, if you get more decent quality players, it creates depth for your team. (I'm not saying you don't have depth, I'm just saying that would be a reason)

It literally depends on what you need for your team. If you want to look over my squad again, go ahead. I'm willing to make any trade for Hazard.

Well it depends on what players I'm giving you.

Hazard by himself can not make a team, if you get more decent quality players, it creates depth for your team. (I'm not saying you don't have depth, I'm just saying that would be a reason)

It literally depends on what you need for your team. If you want to look over my squad again, go ahead. I'm willing to make any trade for Hazard.

if you ask me keep VDV.You need scorers in your team as you have only one good scorer.Benzema.

Play VDV as an AM and you will score goals.You dont need Hazard.

I have Jovetic Rooney Cardozo and Ciise so i needed a creative player to get them the assists.

So true. I wish there was a way to control market inflation. :13:

I already see a few PPFMC clubs going the Chelsea/Man City way. :moyo

You have to do what you have to do... and it wouldn't have happened with your overvalued players. Now give me neuer for 150m and leiva

Halwa Puri taking their pick and now its my turn. 5 mins left for me. I still don't know who to pick.

if you ask me keep VDV.You need scorers in your team as you have only one good scorer.Benzema.

Play VDV as an AM and you will score goals.You dont need Hazard.

I have Jovetic Rooney Cardozo and Ciise so i needed a creative player to get them the assists.

Yeah I don't need him but I want him. PPFMC is irrelevant to me without my favorite players.

You have to do what you have to do... and it wouldn't have happened with your overvalued players. Now give me neuer for 150m and leiva

Mai kya karu? if players are young and sexy? :danish

Make me a fat offer for Gigi. :13:

Nope, Bender was my first choice because he was the standout DM in that list.

There are still some decent strikers and any striker I go for will just be a backup so had to go for the priority today

I asked because you are a Newcastle fan.

Goalkeepers
None

Defenders
Mauricio Isla
Gael Clichy
Eric Abidal
Naldo
Benedikt Howdes

Midfielders
John Obi Mikel
Darren Fletcher
Marouanne Fellaini