Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the end of free transfers, i believe everyone will have decent players for each job. Will just be about the quality of those players compared to opposition and team work.

By the end of free transfers, i believe everyone will have decent players for each job. Will just be about the quality of those players compared to opposition and team work.

True

With the reduced teams it has made the squads more competitive

It's pretty much going to be about the tactics and getting the balance of the starting XI right

I think my attack and defense are arguably the best in the league, wish I could say that for my midfield.

Oh man, Reus was mine tomorrow. Now I really need Hazard.

And yes, Cani, it's looking more and more likely actually.

Affelay and Reus to compete for the right wing. David Villa and Podolski for the left. Hm. Not bad of I say so myself :13:

Our squad now. Defense getting better with each passing day.

abDZTEYane.jpg

i was looking for a good defender but couldn't find one. Instead i found a midfielder who is very good.

Cani, Geordie, Pboy's German appreciation is becoming more and more evident. Me and Aneeq were not the only two after all. :yk

Oh good lord. Lars Bender is gone and I don't like Lassana Diarra. How wonderful.

Sorry man

I thought you was going to get Bender because you mentioned last night that you were after a DM and he was the best in the list

I have Cambiasso if you are after a DM? A bit on the old side BUT still a canny player

This is his stats for last season, don't have a FM13 screenshot for him

Esteban_Cambiasso_Profile.jpg

Sorry man

I thought you was going to get Bender because you mentioned last night that you were after a DM and he was the best in the list

I have Cambiasso if you are after a DM? A bit on the old side BUT still a canny player

This is his stats for last season, don't have a FM13 screenshot for him

Esteban_Cambiasso_Profile.jpg

No worries.

He is on the older side, I wonder if his stats are downgraded in Fm13. Anyway he could make for good backup. How much do you want for him?

Monsters Divided has the toughest attack. His team looks great..

Thanks for the complement. :yk

I am looking to put a couple more good defenders and central midfielders on this team.

Vidal doesn't seem to me much an injury prone player? :13:

No worries.

He is on the older side, I wonder if his stats are downgraded in Fm13. Anyway he could make for good backup. How much do you want for him?

Not fussed about the price, let's just say £2mill

If you want to check his FM13 stats first then that is fine

P'boy a small request if I may, Cambiasso screenshot? Thanks in advance

Not fussed about the price, let's just say £2mill

If you want to check his FM13 stats first then that is fine

P'boy a small request if I may, Cambiasso screenshot? Thanks in advance

It's okay. I'm assuming he's still the same as FM12.

Esteban Cambiasso to Pocket Rockets from The Entetainers for 2m.
Confirmed.

Last edited:
Players are only priceless if you wish to develop your team. But if you wanna go the Manchester City way then of course everyone has a price and Alaba in market is no 100M player. He's just a 30M kinda defender as Ibad said. lol

That weird moment when you see good players getting sold for $2M to another club. :(

Zeeshan's money, will it ever come to any use? :(

Its 5 min bonus round for you guys.

Name the player and i will tell their CA/PA from FM 13.

You got 5 min. Hurry up..

Please post again, order is confusing. I posted 6 players, you posted 5 ratings.Can you just put them in front of those players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back