Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012123100001h.jpg

I would that Casillas just egdes Buffon and Neuer out.

Though The most talented keeper belongs to Geordie bro.

I would that Casillas just egdes Buffon and Neuer out.

Though The most talented keeper belongs to Geordie bro.

In my opinion its a tie between Casillas, Neuer, Adler.

Buffon's still quality though and can actually outperform them on any day. Master of clean sheets.

You should have waited :yk

I have no need for him, would have released him BUT I like Cani and he was in need of a DM so thought I would do a good deed

Also I hate the inflated prices knocking about, hopefully this deal can knock some sense into others

I have no need for him, would have released him BUT I like Cani and he was in need of a DM so thought I would do a good deed

Also I hate the inflated prices knocking about, hopefully this deal can knock some sense into others

The inflated prices are due to managers not selling realistically... everyone is increasing their players value tenfold and still not selling lool.

i just checked KAKA stats and he is not that good compared to Toni Kroos.

So i am now interested in Toni Kroos.

F_C: i offered you very high for KAKA before and i think you missed a big chance of getting a good amount for him.

I want Schurrle. All my players up for trade.

FC Benzema/Hulk type deal?

CJ any thing on Hazard? What would be your offer with and without VDV?

Royal Mafia Transfer Listed Players:

Arouca
Nilmar
Anderson
Andre Schurrle (Special case - But need a very big player in return)

F_C: 25M for Toni Kroos.??

i just checked KAKA stats and he is not that good compared to Toni Kroos.

So i am now interested in Toni Kroos.

F_C: i offered you very high for KAKA before and i think you missed a big chance of getting a good amount for him.

Wish i had accepted the Kaka' deal. :13:

Also, great offer for Kroos. But i think i will stick with him, he's part of our 5-year plan. :hafeez

To set the market on fire. Heart beat of Germany, Bayern, Monsters. I give you -

660x0.jpg

This is a player who becomes the sweetheart of home crowd where ever he goes, this is a player who captures the imagination of the public. This is a player who leaves a mark on people's heart.

i am getting offline now. will listen to more offers till tomorrow and will decide what to do.

@afrid1: no for them too. unfortunately your team don't have a player that attracts me.

@F_C: i am offering you anderson or arouca or nilmar + 20 mn for Hulk

Hmmmmmmmmm... how do Anderson, Nilmar and Arouca match upto Lavezzi? :13:

Where is iZeeshan when a brother needs him most. :yk

i can still offer you 20mn for Kaka. its the last offer for Kaka. think about it.

More interested in having a player now. Nobody is doing cash deals here yar. What use will i make of those 20 M if nobody wont sell. :(

Hmmmm, CJ bhai, if i give you Kroos, will you give Hazard to iZeeshan?

Also iZeeshan, what commission will you give me for facilitating this impossible move? :yk

anderson/nilmar/arouca (take two players) + 30 mn for kaka and hulk

or take all three players for toni kroos and hulk

my last offer of the night

I like how Ibad respects market prices and doesn't hyper inflate them like how myself and Afrid1 do sometimes.

#respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back