Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeeshan, esse hold on hold on krne se kuchh nyo hota. Kuchh kr ke dikhao. :p

CJ can you confirm to me you won't sell me Hazard without including VDV? Then I will go get Arda.

fc? Cj? What do you say?

Only Hazard for Modric.

I am just depressed and heart broken by the Blancos here. :(

Anyway keep the offers coming, Blancos have no respect for the market. :moyo

Modric for Gigi?>

Blancos never respect the Market.Do you know which team is called Los Blancos?

Are you sure you will offer me 3 players for Rooney?

Modric for Hazard and cash... How much cash can you offer. The more the better

Yeah I have the game and not many people have team work and work rate of 18 and a host of other gd stats

Tbh iZee.

Instead of devaluing others deal, you should just shut up and try to offer a better one.

You are surely pissing of people from the last days :)))

Anyone have a decent defender for cash only? Doesn't have to be a star. Just good enough to be a backup.

Tbh iZee.

Instead of devaluing others deal, you should just shut up and try to offer a better one.

You are surely pissing of people from the last days :)))

I have been offering better deals. How is it my fault that I wasn't dealt "star" players and cash is literally worth nothing.

What can I get for Robinho + Eric Abidal?

I read somewhere that Eric Abidal is unavailable for a significant part of the 1st season due to Cancer.

That's not worth it.

Do you have anyone else from your defenders?

Offering cash only deal for a defender. Anyone got a decent defender? Please people I am asking for a little professional courtesy. Don't sell me Sami in the name of a good fast bowler :moyo

Lol I wasnt exactly given the best of players but I was shrewd with my business and got a good few deals in

Not about the players you were given, he commented on a specific offer being unfair and I agree with him

Anyhow this is all fun so let's try to enjoy it :yk

I read somewhere that Eric Abidal is unavailable for a significant part of the 1st season due to Cancer.

That's not worth it.

Do you have anyone else from your defenders?

All four others are starters unless I pick someone up tomorrow.

Still on for Arda/Robinho straight swap? Does anyone wanna post both their stats here as I'm on my phone.

Thanks Geordie for the support. And Afrd1 I had been smart - built up a ton of cash to offer to the less fortunate. How was I supposed to know everyone would be given at least a 100m to start.

Not about the players you were given, he commented on a specific offer being unfair and I agree with him

Anyhow this is all fun so let's try to enjoy it :yk

Modric for Hazard you mean... Would you rather have modric or gervinho

Modric for Hazard you mean... Would you rather have modric or gervinho

Do you not realize that I'm adding another player and cash?

You're asking cash + Hazard and I thought that was unfair.

How is my deal unfair/not better than yours?

Gervinho + Klose/Fletcher/Sidney Sam/Kalou + 70m for Hazard + Zapata not a good offer in any world?

Fair enough iz but in my honest opinion i think my deal is better than urs

Do you not realize that I'm adding another player and cash?

You're asking cash + Hazard and I thought that was unfair.

How is my deal unfair/not better than yours?

Gervinho + Klose/Fletcher/Sidney Sam/Kalou + 70m for Hazard + Zapata not a good offer in any world?

You are also taking another player. And all the players ynu are giving are average at best

Offering cash only deal for a defender. Anyone got a decent defender? Please people I am asking for a little professional courtesy. Don't sell me Sami in the name of a good fast bowler :moyo

Is Victor Valdes available for Tim Howard + Cash?

Just came here to say this -

Modric > Hazard

Rooney > Benzema

You are also taking another player. And all the players ynu are giving are average at best

Gervinho's average? He's nowhere near as good as Hazard, but he's certainly not average. Plus he performed very well for me last season. Also the second player I'm taking is just to balance my squad and as a backup. I don't even think Zapata is that good, I just picked him because he's a center back.

Monsters cannot have BOTH Alexis Sanchez and Hulk. Come on people, make me a fat offer. Hopefully include a world beater CB / CM in the trade. Thanks

Gervinho is average if that. All the players you offered are not even half as good as modric. And cj wanted modric so the deal works for both of us. Hazard should be a hunter by tomorrow

Monsters cannot have BOTH Alexis Sanchez and Hulk. Come on people, make me a fat offer. Hopefully include a world beater CB / CM in the trade. Thanks

You know I've wanted either. If Hulk is involved, I can offer Benzema.

@Afrid1 I completely disagree, especially if you look at his stats and CA/PA. He's a fast winger who can dribble really well and has a lot of flair. Obv not as good as Modric or Hazard, but seriously underrated.

I am very willing to do business with Zeeshan. But not at the cost of hurting my 5-year plan.

Also i just found out that the Papadopoulus freak is world class as a CB as well as a DM. :D

No player fits into my plans as well as Eden Hazard.

Need a playmaker on the left.

Hazard is a natural Lam which is perfect for me

Same for me bro.

I'm willing to deal VDV now, maybe. But I still would literally make any trade that didn't involve Benzema, VDV, Damiao or Ben Arfa.

Shabba boyzz come on, let's hear it for the Barca legend.

Arz Kya hai aik English Shayari suna do?

I met money one day.

I said, "You are just a piece of paper."

Money smiled and said, "Of course I'm a piece of paper,

but I haven't seen a dustbin yet, in my life".

Paisa to akhir kar paisa hota hai.

Paaaaaaisaaa :zardari

25 Mill for Eto

25M for Samuel Eto'o from Kebab Land

and

Arda Turan + cash from Gawalmandi Gang

So far the best cash and trade offer. Guys, i am very serious about this one. I have an abundance of AMs so it is only natural to be losing one for team balance.

If you mean it, then be my guest. If not then please dont inflate the prices and make other managers run away. :(

Also Zeeshan, plz dont jeopardize it if it seems like going through. lol

KU I'm ready to confirm Robinho for Arda. I'll add cash if you want. Even posted this in your thread. Please just confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back