Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abidal is too old.

Isla or Clichy (I'd obviously add cash) have to be involved.

Abidal is too old.

Isla or Clichy (I'd obviously add cash) have to be involved.

Man if I gave you Isla than what am I gonna play? :))

If you need to bolster your bench, then Abidal is your man. He's only 31 I think. You can get a good 2-3 seasons out of him, IMO. I can add cash, if you're interested.

I have a gem in sight, but might lose out on him due to being an hour late today. :))

Crossing my fingers.

I know who that gem is and I'm picking him. Sorry. (but actually)

Man if I gave you Isla than what am I gonna play? :))

If you need to bolster your bench, then Abidal is your man. He's only 31 I think. You can get a good 2-3 seasons out of him, IMO. I can add cash, if you're interested.

I know who that gem is and I'm picking him. Sorry. (but actually)

Problem with Abidal is he's 33, injury prone and I can get better players through free transfers.

It's not worth it.

-----

Let's hope you are mistaken and pick the wrong one. :zardari

Zeeshan, sorry bro not interested in Gervinho. The Piatti deal is still there, you can confirm it when it's okay with you.

Adler
Terry
Puyol
Gio
Verm
Baines
Senna
Sneijder
Danny
Affelay
Piatti
Danny
Callejon
Villa
Falcao
Podolski

Solid at the back, solid up front, decent on the wings..all I need now is a random RB, a backup keeper and a couple of holding midfielders

Does anybody have Rakitic's stats

KU - Sahin, Fabregas, M Villa?

Z - Fellaini, Mikel?

Hmmm Mikel might be a possibility considering my acquisition of Damiao. What's your offer?

This means I can't play my 2 DM formation though.

THis is from last season. He's a better player now.

Ivan_Rakitic_Profile.jpg

KU are you interested in anyone from my team? I'm sorry if I've asked before lol

Can't wait for free transfer picks tomorrow. I'm so excited to get my player.

I have decided, but there's another one that's cutting it really close.

I should have appointed an assistant as I probably won't be online until a few miss after 4pm

Hopefully the player I want remains

Kaka' still up for sale/trade and your cash bid is still highest at 50M. But i have been asked to wait till tonight's free pick. So i respect that and see how it goes. Why hurry :yk

i want your decision so that i can make free picks. my free picks completely rely on your decision. i can wait for your tonight's pick.

So excited to have Ben Arfa on my team, things could not have went better in this draft!

Damiao and now Ben Arfa ooooooof tooo good.

Afridi1 yaar, who do you want for El Sharaawy, I'll make a trade right now. Anything you want (except, VDV, Benzy, Damiao, and Ben Arfa)

Afridi1 yaar, who do you want for El Sharaawy, I'll make a trade right now. Anything you want (except, VDV, Benzy, Damiao, and Ben Arfa)

Nobody... he is not for sale. I would prefer him to any of those players that you don't want to sell. Have been trying him on fm13 and he becomes an absolute beast. Can't wait to see the destruction he causes to the rest of the teams.

Nobody... he is not for sale. I would prefer him to any of those players that you don't want to sell. Have been trying him on fm13 and he becomes an absolute beast. Can't wait to see the destruction he causes to the rest of the teams.

But but but but he's one of my favorite players :(

How can you do this to me? :(

I hope he sucks for you so then you'll trade him to me :D

i pick Freelance_cricketer.

After that i will get my players from his team and will release him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back