Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is any deal missing from the OP. Please check the deals and tell me if one is missing.

There are plenty of good goalkeepers in the free transfers. I'll figure it out eventually.

If I have a strong enough defense, I don't need a GK :D

You are totally screwed if you dont have a good goalie. I will pick goalies in my first two picks and trade them to you later on when you're desperate for burj high prices. :yk

I think deals after freebies are more likely actually - esp when people don't get who they want.

Like I might be interested in Gourcuff if I don't get my first couple preferences.

There will surely be those people, thing is rates will be high by then. Those who will assemble a complete squad will open their mouth wide. :zaka

sorry mate, not selling any of the players except Patxi Punal and Ledley King.

So will the guys like Hamza Malik and Luis Marin be the same in FM 13? because they are ether not real or altered in some way

Could you clear this up Ibad?

Also the Paxti Punal you are trying to trade is it the 37 year old real version or the 20 year old edited one from midseason transfers?

Ok people this is getting serious now.

36 M for Berbatov from Royal Mafia

Is anyone interested in joining this bid?

Could you clear this up Ibad?

Also the Paxti Punal you are trying to trade is it the 37 year old real version or the 20 year old edited one from midseason transfers?

their attributes will not be that much different. And the players will be the same that were in PPFMC 1. Their age will be the same or one year older as they were last season.

Patxi Punal is 37 years old and still got one year contract..

Please do your dealings here guys, thanks. So Berbatov's 35 M offer from Royal Mafia still stands.

the reason of this thread not that active is managers posting their offers on the team threads. Please do it here. Team threads are just for the teams, their news and the place where the managers and their assistant can communicate. No more transfer offers on the team threads please.

the reason of this thread not that active is managers posting their offers on the team threads. Please do it here. Team threads are just for the teams, their news and the place where the managers and their assistant can communicate. No more transfer offers on the team threads please.

True

I have received an offer of £60mill for Jesus Navas from Afrid1 (The Huntsmen)

It is under consideration, if anyone is interested in Navas then you know what you are competing against

I can't offer you 60M in cash, however i can offer you a player.

Berbatov + 20 M

Jovetic in the market guys....

Woah woah woah lets talk about this.

I still want Hazard though.

Robinho + Kalou (or another player of your choice that I agree to) + anywhere from 10-50m cash for Hazard + Zapata or an RB that you have

Infact Joshila I have a new deal:
Lucas Leiva + 85 million for Rooney + Jovetic

Infact Joshila I have a new deal:
Lucas Leiva + 85 million for Rooney + Jovetic

No deal.Rooney isnt up for sale unless i get someone in the Freebies

Woah woah woah lets talk about this.

I still want Hazard though.

Robinho + Kalou (or another player of your choice that I agree to) + anywhere from 10-50m cash for Hazard + Zapata or an RB that you have

Hazard not for sale yet bhai.I dont have another playmaker.

No deal.Rooney isnt up for sale unless i get someone in the Freebies

Hazard not for sale yet bhai.I dont have another playmaker.

Cool but as freelance has earlier said people won't be bidding this high after the freebies and I certainly won't :zaka

Anyone willing to offer anybody to trade with Del Piero, Danny, Affleay, Piatti, Senna and Callejon

Btw its hard to imagine Geordie Ahmed without the familiar newcastle united gif. :afridi

Nah Joshila VDV will be staying.

Plz do consider my offer for Hazard otherwise we can figure something out for Jovetic.

Joshila, which players from your team are up for sale/trade anyway?

Why do you want anyone when i am giving you Berba. He can give you at least 3-4 decent seasons.

LoL.Rooney is a beast.He can play as Target Man Advanced Playmaker

AM or DLF.

Berba aint anywhere near.Infact Jovetic is better than Berba.

Oh yar, i am giving you compensation money as well along with it. I know Rooney is more valuable than Berba right now but i am giving you money that compensates it.

And anyway who are Jovetic or Navas? Berba was one of the more successful players in PPFMC 1. Even did better than Rooney to be honest who was injured for half the tourney. lol There is a reason why Space Cat sold him and gave a few million extra to get Higuain who himself is no Rooney either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back