Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FC, in your honest opinion, was Fellaini a good pick when I picked him? And as a pick in general?

I have taken a calculated risk with Kaka' after seeing Gaucho doing well for thepussies.

Behind the scenes, Monsters have received a record breaking offer regarding Toni Kroos.

Will Toni Kroos leave Monsters? Will depend on free transfers. Which team is Toni Kroos heading too? Can't be disclosed now.

Last edited:
Behind the scenes, Monsters have received a record breaking offer regarding Toni Kroos.

Why don't you keep this info behind the scenes then? Unless of course this is your attempt at trying to invite crazy offers?

Base prices and now these phantom bids, are you Mike Ashley in disguise? :yk :yk

Rockets continue their search for an RB and a CDM.

Transfer listed
Puyol
Del Piero
Danny
Affelay
Piatti
Marcos Senna

Will Toni Kroos leave Monsters? Will depend on free transfers. Which team is Toni Kroos heading too? Can't be disclosed now.

It's against the rules to have behind the scenes deals...just sayin.

Im busy that day aswell.... :))

Well :azhar

Then :azhar

:azhar :azhar :azhar

tumblr_lthd0gKe7C1qbvow2o1_500.jpg

It's against the rules to have behind the scenes deals...just sayin.

It will not go ahead unless and untill everyone is made aware of it on this very thread.

When the time comes that is and so far Kroos's chances are only 50-50

Some people are even looking for their first choice goal keeper. :yk

This is a good deal for both clubs.

VDV for Seydou + 45M :13:

How does the concept of "free transfers" work?

Like drafts, just that the picks will made by ALL managers at a particular time set by Ibad.

One manager - One pick

If you're the first to claim hi, players goes to you. If not then you will have to pick someone else. :yk

Like drafts, just that the picks will made by ALL managers at a particular time set by Ibad.

One manager - One pick

If you're the first to claim hi, players goes to you. If not then you will have to pick someone else. :yk

Okay how do I know when this time will be fixed? And the day? Any idea when it will be?

No to abidal... Lol pboy its a good offer and i may accept it but lets see if anyone can top it

You would be mad to let go this offer yar. :yk Accept before Pboy changes mood, you never know he actually has thing thing for Seydoue. :))

Once you're rich you will not have many problems in acquiring the great Monsters. :13:

Im not sure now.

I mean,

People coming from Ivory Coast are great players so...

Hmm...

I will change my offer to Doumbia + 35 Mill

Thats my final offer.

Okay how do I know when this time will be fixed? And the day? Any idea when it will be?

It's mentioned in the OP

The transfer window opens Sunday 30th December 2012 4:00pm GMT. You can start negotiations for players before then if you wish, but no transfer will take place until the opening of the transfer window. The transfer window closes on Sunday 6th January 12:00pm GMT

We should do this in rupees. Good old petti, khoka and all. :asadrauf

Geordie, fc do you want to make any bids otherwise pboy he is yours for Doumbia and 42.5

Wonderful, i can add it right now in the OP. Please post the deal.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back