Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van der wiel from The Huntsmen to Kebab Land for Doumbia and 42.5 million

That makes my first free transfer pick easier. Doumbia looks solid. Good tussle between him and The Hunter

Added to OP.

6 moves each for Kebabis and Huntsmen. While Kebabis have lost close to 90M, Huntsmen have made profit of 65M+.

I think ive done very well in this transfer window if i do say so myself

Pboy has lost all the cash though. :moyo

I think he's just hoping that Ibad would calibrate transfer budgets to 100M again next time around. lol What if he didn't? :13:

Pboy has lost all the cash though. :moyo

I think he's just hoping that Ibad would calibrate transfer budgets to 100M again next time around. lol What if he didn't? :13:

Then I have a couple of gun players who will most likely be on the bench to sell.

Could easy generate 50-70 Mill.

I found the 2 players I want most from the free transfers

Gonna be difficult though :/

^Oh really? Who are you thinking?

Also, why are there no good midfielders!?

I have seen a few players that I want, hopefully I can get them

Eagerly awaiting the defenders list

I think Moutinho and Cabaye are going to be the prized picks. The rest seem relatively average or just above average.

Never heard of that Jefferson chap in the GKs but his stats are better than people like Reina and Akinfeev. Him and Martin Skelenburg are probably the two best keeping options.

Alvaro Negredo and Demba Ba are probably the two best ST options, can't believe Geordie released Ba, in fairness he has Dzeko, Gomez and Ronaldo now.

So Moutinho, Cabaye, Jefferson, Sketlenburg, Ba, Reus and Negredo are probably the Top 7 picks, gotta wait for defenders.

A litte surprised by Eriksen's stats, thought he'd be lot better, he had a great season and was even linked to United for a bit

sorry for not adding the free defenders list. i will add them later today. if you still feel that some players are missing then please send me their name or screen shots.

sorry for not adding the free defenders list. i will add them later today. if you still feel that some players are missing then please send me their name or screen shots.

I posted some in the questions thread. There are some more as well.

Glad to be going into the freebies with a clear vision. :sachin

Never heard of that Jefferson chap in the GKs but his stats are better than people like Reina and Akinfeev. Him and Martin Skelenburg are probably the two best keeping options.

Jefferson was my Goal Keeper last season. Didn't let many past.

Buffon is games' greatest goalkeeper and he proved it in season 1. :zaka

A world class team requires two world class goal keepers.

Freelance is a manager of a little club who is hyping up all his player in hope of robbing someone.....

Season 1, CDF champions, Greatest defense in PPFMC. :zaka

Our achievements are phenomenal.

It will take many more seasons for you guys to reach the level of Monsters. :zaka

So will the guys like Hamza Malik and Luis Marin be the same in FM 13? because they are ether not real or altered in some way

They are here :haha

defenders.jpg

Right now Man U needs a few of those competent ones as well. I am willing to trade Buffon with them for Rooney. :moyo

Monsters to target Cisse in free transfers. Nobody comes in our way.

I advice people to happily accept any big enough offer coming their way, after the freebies Clubs will be hesitant to go big on certain players as they would have assembled a workable squad by then. :adnan

some more free players to be added. And in those names there are some very interesting names involved.

Seems like my squad will be set after free transfers. But if I need a big player sheikh mode will be on

Quite a shame, there wont be many deals at all. Those who said they were waiting for free transfers wont really give an inch after they are done picking their players. lol

Thats when i will laugh at those who rejected my BIG offers. :moyo

You mean to say Kebabis are THAT superior to The Hunters and The Angels? :13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back