Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got any decent defenders. Maybe reduced money + defender for Martinez. Cash only deals are a little awkward :irfan

Afrid1 will you sell Astori for just cash?

What position do you need?

You got any decent defenders. Maybe reduced money + defender for Martinez. Cash only deals are a little awkward :irfan

I only have 3 defenders so I can't sell any before I add more. I can sell a CAM, a winger or a striker?

Danny, Del Piero, Affelay, Piatti and Callejon are all available

Toby screen

2012122400003.jpg

Darn. Where is iZeeshan when you need him? Probably somewhere else trying to make the world a fairer place :13:

:)) You guys are too cute.

I thought it was a really fair deal btw. I rate Alderwield highly.

Martinez is far superior and versatile. That £20 mill means nothing in this world of base prices

So effectively it was a swap deal

Also if he waited he would have got a better offer, chalo we snooze we lose

I love it :snack:

But honestly speaking,

You guys have nothing to say when you tried to rob Kompany off Leatherface.

And I really did not try to con him of any sorts as I uploaded a screenshot of Toby Alderweireld BEFORE the deal was finalised!

I love it :snack:

But honestly speaking,

You guys have nothing to say when you tried to rob Kompany off Leatherface.

And I really did not try to con him of any sorts as I uploaded a screenshot of Toby Alderweireld BEFORE the deal was finalised!

I did lol. Dw bro same thing happened to me when I was very close to signing robben.

All in good spirit guys. :yk

And Yoann could still be yours. The next Andrea Pirlo. <3

If Leatherface still thinks that I tried to con him then I will drop the deal if he wants to.

I would not want to go ahead if he thinks that I have betrayed his trust :butt

get ready for free agents. I am finalizing the list. Will add in couple of hours..

If you found someone missing or deserving not in the list then please send me his screenshot or name via PM and i will add him. Thanks.

i didn't get your point..

Sorry, like are you gonna be adding more players to the Midfielders/Strikers/GK thread?

I'm not saying my old goalkeepers deserve to be in there, but are they going to be? Tim Weise and Ron Robert Zieler.

Some interesting choices in the free transfers. Gonna be hard to decide.

I feel like there aren't enough players though? We need 6 x 16 =96 no? And a lot of those players so far are goalkeepers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back