Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoann Gourcuff (CAM) still for sale or trade for a world class defender..

25+Davide Astori (CB)

Nah, Walcott is one of my fav players. It'll take something special to pry him away.

Like FC, I like having players I'm fond of. So far, I only have Benzy and Walcott.

Kudos to Zeeshan. Paisa to haath ki mail hai, one should listen to heart and have his favorite players. <3

I will wait for free transfers. Hope to get some defenders and strikers there. Anybody got an idea how the procedure works?

I will wait for free transfers. Hope to get some defenders and strikers there. Anybody got an idea how the procedure works?

There are already threads where all the screenshots are uploaded regarding defenders, midfielders, keepers and strikers. Check the players out and when the the time comes we all name a player. Player goes to the manager who's the first to claim him. :ajmal

This takes place once a day for 6 days straight letting you have a total of 6 players for free.

how different is Aaron Ramsey on FM 13?

2012122300004.jpg

There can be deals, if managers were not so kanjoos. :adnan

At least i have more than Seydou Doumbia to sell. :))) :)))

I see, can have him for pure cash. World's greatest goal keeper cant be traded with him though.

Is this player available in freebies? Not a bad future investment. :yk

Dean-McGlone-Profile.jpg

I will use Neuer in the league and Buffon in tourneys. Keeping both fresh and fit. :yk

freelance_cricketer 190
Pakistaniboy 91
Afrid1 90
iZeeshan 60
leatherface58 49
Ibad17 23
Canistani Hero 15
murphyslaw79 12
Geordie Ahmed 10
Space Cat 8
kingusama92 4
cricketjoshila 3